Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#278241 by soldierfortune Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:43 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Nora Yamungu Desmond, 23 years old woman from the Rwanda, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Yamungu Carlos Desmond) had been a substantial bank deposit ($3.6 million US dollars) with the Senegalese bank. Miss. Nora is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Tungu Omar) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Nora would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €840 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

X-Originating-IP: not available

Bank account name: Kamara Isatu

Site: twoofaces
Username: Desmond Nora

Site: twoofaces
Aug 31, 2015

Hello my name is miss Nora Desmond, i will like you to contact me through my email for more about me [[email protected]]

Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 08:46:28 +0000
Subject: PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP.‏‏‏‏‏THIS IS MY TRUE LIFE DETAILS‏‏

Hello my dear

I am very happy to see your message, there is one word that said (friendship and relationship starts one day) How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you, together with your daily activities if so let thank God for the divine ability towards our life. Amen, I believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today! Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, i believe that we will start knowing each other from today, well all men s heart is in the hand of God, may God use you and help me out on this my situation.Amen

Well as i told you before My name is Miss Nora Yamungu Desmond, I am a girl of 23 years of age, single and never married, I am from Rwanda in Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal as result of the crisis that is going on in my country Rwanda.

My late father ( Dr Yamungu - Carlos Desmond was chairman managing director (LUGABA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in KIGALI a city in Rwanda my country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now, i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently,

My beloved i really need your help to help me out from this refuge camp. Please listen to this, i have my late Father' death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $3.6 Million) (Three Million Six Hundred thousand US Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to plan my future.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me since i come here in the camp. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if bad people gets to know about it.

i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer. I have inform the bank transfer department my intention to claim my late father s money but the bank official ask me to look for foreign partner that can stand on my behalf due to my refuge status, they said that i do not have right to do the transfer my self, please my dear i pray that God will give you heart.to help me out so that i will come and meet you in your country and start my new life with you.

And i will be very happy to hear your voice, there is one Church located in the camp here, I will give you the phone Rev Pastor in charge of the camp so that you can call me with his number, you know that as a refugee i do not have access to money please call me when ever you get time please the Pastor s name is (Rev PAUL JAMES) his phone number is +221777331088 please try and call me, when ever you call tell him you want to speak with Miss Nora Yamungu Desmond ok
May God give you heart to help and favor me financially on this hour of me by God Amen, Awaiting your soonest positive response. Please do keep this only to your self, do not disclose this transaction to any person. Attached my photos here for you hope you will like them

Yours friend,
Nora

Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 12:35:30 +0000
Subject: MY DEAREST,PLEASE TRY AND CONTACT THE BANK TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION‏

My Dearest,

Thanks for giving me hope of extricating from this problematic situation which am passing through ever since the abrupt death of my beloved parents,my dear am really grateful and God must Surely repay you in returns. Meanwhile I trust you from depth of my heart, that's why I open up everything about my life & entrust my inheritance into your care, therefore I will not like you to betray nor expose the confidence confide in you.

My dear Here in Refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face, my intention is to have a good future, and a good living and continue with my studies,

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life, from your mail, i know you will not betray me that is why i have trusted you. I have confidence to go ahead with you. Bellow here is the contact of the bank.

CBAO BANK DU SENEGAL

Transfer Officer of C,B,A,O. BANK OF SENEGAL: Dr. Usman Samba
Telephone number.......... +221765132934
Bank E-mail.............. ([email protected])
Next of Kin:::::::::::: Miss Nora Yamungu Desmond
Father's Name:::::::::::: Dr Yamungu Carlos Desmond
Account Number::::::::::: (BD736057903546/GB/92/B)
Amount Deposited:::::::::::: $3.6 Million US dollars
Account switch code::::::::::: (Philipdes)
Name of Bank:::::::: C,B,A,O BANK

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank. God bless you Please write to the Bank today because i have written to them and have introduce you to them as my partner. when you write them, tell them that you are my partner.

You are representing me as the foreign next of kin to the fund of my late father being deposited in there bank with my name as the next of kin, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your account in your country.

This is my own information.
Full Name...... ......... Nora Yamungu Desmond
Resident.................. Unit 225 church Road Medina camp Dakar Senegal.
Identity card No ........... A20547896

My dearest, The most important thing is to make sure that you write the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and write them. Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank. Please take good care of yourself, and always put me in your daily prayers,
God bless you,

Yours truly
Nora

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.31.219]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 04:49:04 -0500
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Application to Transfer Officer of C,B,A,O. BANK OF SENEGAL: Dr. Usman Samba

Compagnie Bancaire De L Afrique
90. AVENUE PEYTAVIN IMMEUBLE
KEBE DAKAR SENEGAL.
BP 4001 Dakar
Our Ref: CBAO /BI/AB/301
DATE........ 23/11/2015
PHONE LINE +221765132934
CBAO BANK WEBSITE. http://www.bst. n
CBAO BANK Email.... [email protected]

APPROVAL OF NOMINATE-NOMINEE FUND CLAIM TRANSFER

Hello Dear Valued Customer Mr "xxxxxx"

Your message have been received, I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of your mail which we have received. Actually we has earlier been told about you by the young lady (Miss Nora Desmond Yamungu) that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's money deposited with our bank.

Late Dr Yamungu Carlos Desmond was our late customer with account no. BD736057903546/GB/92/B. substantial amount("$3.6 Million US dollars) deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transaction of the fund with you, Our Bank will like you to send the followings documents that is the only way you can achieve these transaction :

1) A power of attorney.

2) Affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney and Affidavit of oath must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer sign by Miss Nora Desmond Yamungu. (since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal.

Note; above Documents are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest, yours ,the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund will be made within 48hours at reception of those two documents. our bank are going to facilitate this fund as soon as you provide those documents

Therefore You have to send those documents remember the two documents must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer sign by Miss Nora Desmond Yamungu to enable us wire the fund $ 3.6 Million US dollars) into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Have a nice day
Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Usman Samba.

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 14:53:44 +0000
Subject: Darling I have a Good news for you,‏

Darling I have a Good news for you,

Our Rev pastor finally came to the camp with our lawyer i talked with him face to face, But he said that the two documents is going to cost you some money, He also said that he will take me along with him to the Federal high court of justice to find out about the cost of the two documents and i agreed, Our lawyer said that i should tell you to send him your full information to him below is our lawyer email address

lawyer contact information
Name Barrister. Tungu Omar.(Esq)
Email: ([email protected])

please try and write to our lawyer today send him your information As he demaded okay

(1) Name :------------------------------------
(2) Home address :--------------------------
(3) Mobile Tel :------------------------------
(4) Country: ---------------------------------
(5) Age ---------------------------------
(6) Occupation -----------------------------

thank you so much darling i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours faithful
Nora

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 19:58:16 +0000
Subject: Re: Miss. Nora Yamungu Desmond

Barrister Tungu Omar Chambers.
Attorney And Oath Association..
Date. 23/11 / 2015
[email protected]

Att Dear legal client Mr "xxxxxx"

your sincerity application information in which you have indicated your interest in my legal services have been received. The Affidavit of oath and power of attorney is a document required by most Financial Institutions for Legalization of fund Claims.

And Sequel to your message on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath to you and your partner Miss Nora Yamungu Desmond. I went with your partner Nora to the Federal High Court Of Justice today concerning the authorization letter and on how to prepare the two documents power of attorney and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer the money from CBAO BANK DU SENEGAL TO YOUR OWN ACCOUNT IN ANY COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE.

Prior to my inquires from the bank and Federal High Court Of justice in Dakar Senegal today, I was made to understand by the bank, that two documents are required before the can transfer the money into your account which is The Affidavit of oath And power of attorney.

These two documents is the only thing that will enable the Bank to transfer the 3.6 millions USD into your account. In View of above and from my inquiries from the Federal High Court Of justice today, it will cost the sum of $ 340 USD for authentication of the power of attorney, And another $ 200 USD for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court of Justice here before it becomes valid, and another $ 100 USD for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of $ 200 USD.

The Total amount you are going to send is $ (840.00) Euro

only to enable me get everything done. I shall commence the paper work immediately I receive the money from you which will help me to render all the services required for the actualization of this transaction. Remember these Oath/Legalization Fee must be deposit to the Commissioner of Oaths at Senegal High Court of Justice first before the Affidavit of claims can be issue to me on your behalf. This sum is the sum normally asked for Senegal non-Residents. I hope you understand me?

You are advise to send the Money through: Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer;
With the name and information as the receiver below:

Receiver's Name ......... BEN KAKA
Receiver's address:...... No 252 Parcelles Dakar Senegal
Country ......................Senegal
City .........................Dakar

After you are done sending the money you have to scan the payment slip and send it in an attachment for confirmation. Make sure you inform me immediately you send this money so that i can start the preparation of the documents. Which will be ready in two working days time if i receive the document fees from you today, Thank you for consulting my law firm am here to serve you with my best.

Yours in service,

Barrister Tungu Omar
(Principal Attorney)

Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 17:15:35 +0000
Subject: I AM HAPPY TO INFORM YOU MY GOOD NEWS

Dear

How are you doing? i hope you are doing just fine and alright? Well 'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Costa Rica. because i found out that you are not ready to help me out. don't blame me because you don't know the kind of suffering i went through when i was in Senegal Dakar i was telling you that time and you think i was joking, you disappointed me after all the promised you made to me, Well Presently i am in Costa Rica for investment projects with my husband Jose David a man that help me from where you stop without even looking back, Meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to help me.

Now you will need to contact the Rev. Father whom used to be a very good person to me when i was in Dakar, his name (Rev Paul James) and his email address is as follows: write him!! copy the email and send him a message, below is the email of the pastor and his phone number. +221778603543

( [email protected])

Ask him to post you a certified bank draft CHEQUE of $350. 000:00'' US (Three Hundred and fifty Thousand Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with Rev Paul James and instruct him where to post you the draft CHEQUE. and please as soon as you got the certified bank draft CHEQUE from Rev Paul James try and use the money well don't misused it!!!

Please don,t write me back now because my husband has an access to my mail box and i don,t want him to find out that i gave you certified bank draft CHEQUE i hope you understand me, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the husband Jose David are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev father Rev Paul James on your behalf to receive that draft CHEQUE. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will post the CHEQUE to you without delay. and you will cash the money in any bank you of your choice Take care and bye for now.

have a nice day
Nora Desmond

Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 13:49:49 +0000
Subject: Here is the Account Details

Attention Dear legal Mr "xxxxxx"

In respond to your mail to this law firm, The payment for the legal fee you have to direct the fee through the account details below of this law firm. Immediately the transfer is done into the account finish this law firm the payment slip pepper to confirm the payment here within some days.

THE ACCOUNT DETAILS AS FOLLOW.

Bank name: Bank of Africa Senegal.
Account holder name. kamara isatu
Account number: 05002120004.
Swift code: AFRISNDAXXX.
IBAN: SN08SN100010220050021200422.
BANK CODE: SN100.
CODE GUICHET: 01022.

Make sure you inform me immediately you send this money so that i can start the preparation of the documents. which will be ready in two working days if i receive the document fee from you today, thank you for consulting my law firm am here to serve you with my best.

yours in service,
Barrister Tungu Omar
Principal Attorney
Advertisement