Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#278232 by soldierfortune Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:45 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Favour Foday Sankoh, 23 years old woman from the Sierra Leone, the father who was accused of war crimes by local government died in prison. After the death of her father, faced the hostility of the wicked stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and hid her passport when she tried escape out from Africa. She fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Mr. Foday Sankoh) had been a substantial bank deposit ($7.1 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Favour is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 10 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Steve Williams) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Favour would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.260 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

X-Originating-IP: not available

Site: waydate
Username: favlove230

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-07-13 13:35:21

Hello

my name is Favour I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I have something special to tell you about me, please contact me with my email address ([email protected])

thanks from Favour

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 09:16:36 +0000
Subject: FROM FAVOUR

Hello Dear

How are you my Dear, hope all is well with you. Firstly I thank you for your response to my email Inline with my message I sent to you through Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom that I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in spite of any thing because I have this feeling that you are my man and you will not betray me,

MY PROFILE

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile which will attract every reasonable woman. I am Miss, Favour Foday Sankoh. 23 years old girl from Sierra Leone, the only daughter of Late Foday Sankoh. vice president of the country and in charge of the diamond mines, my father was captured and died in government custody by government of Ahmad Tejan Kabbah, he accuse my father of war crimes which he did not do.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Referee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $7.1 (SEVEN Million ONE Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund as you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. After the transaction you will arrange for my trip joining you over there for us to share this feelings face to face.

We will invest the fund me and you, or if you don't intend staying with me then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I be you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred. Attached here is my picture

Please dear if really you will help me please i want you to attach your picture to me so that i will know the person i am trusting my life with and i also want you to send your phone number to me though i don't have to call you but we might not know for future proposes. i need your full information's.

1. Your Full Name.........................
2. Your Address.............................
3. Your Phone Number........................
4. Your Occupation..............................
5. Your Country...................................

You can reach me with this telephone number (+221768738250) the number belongs to the reverend Father his name is Reverend John Anthony, when you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Favour Sankoh so that he will send for me. I will be waiting to hear from you. Thanks and God Bless you.

Yours faithfully
Miss Favour Sankoh

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 17:04:39 +0000
Subject: Thank you

Please copy this email and send to the bank

To

RBS BANK UK PLC
36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH2 2YB
Tel: +447851886756
Telex: 6475229
Swift: LHFEGB 3L
E-mail: [email protected]
Chief Executive: Stephen Hester

I write on behalf of the next of kin Miss Favourn Sankoh

I have been asked by her to act as her foreign partner/Trustee to intercede on her behalf in proceedings related to the account details below. Miss Favour Sankoh, the daughter of late Dr. Foday Sankoh who is the beneficiary to the account information given below. Due to her current conditions she is unable to claim the funds and has supplied the information in order for me to assist her in doing so.

In respect to the Authorization and fund transfer request letter sent to your bank by Miss Favour Sankoh with regards to me standing in as her foreign partner/Trustee. I will like to know the legal procedure and the possibility of transferring this fund into my account in my country.

She is now in the refugee camp and she will not be able to reach you. Please advise of the procedures to be undertaken to take possession of the funds which are being held in the account.

Here is My Information:

1) Your Full Names: "xxxxxx"
2) Your Address: "xxxxxx"
3) Your Telephone Numbers: "xxxxxx"
4) Your Age: "xxxxxx"
5) Your occupation: "xxxxxx"
6) your country: "xxxxxx"

Please Note the following account information

ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
Account Holder:-----(Dr. Foday Sankoh)
Next of kin:----------(Miss Favour Sankoh)
Account No:----------(745008901546/QB/91/A.)
Amount:---------------($7.1M USD)
BATCH NO ----------CSGRJrux9/204
NATIONALITY.-----Sierra Leone
DATE------------------24/06/2003

Thank you

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 08:29:21 +0000
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Request Acknowledged

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND UK PLC
SECURITY & GOOD SERVICE
36 St Andrew Square Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH2 2YB
Tel: +447851886756
Fax: +442072809515
Telex: 6475229
Swift: LHFEGB 3L
E-mail: [email protected]
Chief Executive: Stephen Hester.
Date:15/07/2015

Attn: Mr "xxxxxx"

Dear Sir,

We acknowledge your request on the deposit of Dr Foday Sankoh Deposited on 24 June 2003. Unfortunately we cannot respond to your concern in accordance to our legal principle of finance security. In the absence of the necessary credentials. The names and account information of Dr Foday Sankoh to the benefit of Miss Favour Sankoh is as below and has been verified.

SERVICE NAME: DR FODAY SANKOH
BENEFICIARY: MISS FAVOUR SANKOH
ACCOUNT NO: 745008901546/QB/91/A
REG: NUMBER. ADFC.022435723441/2003
ID NO: 259211
RC NO: 4733426
DEPOSIT: JUNE 24 2003

The intent to process your request will only be granted on the bases of the following, for security reasons. We have noted the contract expiry date. The following requirements should be submitted to our office before we can respond to you or affect any transfer of the fund.

1. A power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath permitting you to stand as a representative / Trustee to the next of kin to the deposit of late Dr Foday Sankoh with our bank. This power of Attorney and Affidavit documents must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer. This became necessary due to the next of kin refugee status in the present country where she reside which our bank have been duly informed

2. A copy of deposit certificate issued to late Dr Foday Sankoh by our bank.

3. A copy of death certificate of late Dr Foday Sankoh confirming his death.

4. Your valid contact address.

5. Personal Phone and fax number

6. Scan copy of your international valid Identity.

Once the aforementioned is provided, the money will be transferred without delay

Thank you for Banking with us

Best Regards,
Mr. Bruce Van Saun.
(Finance Director).

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 20:17:24 +0000
Subject: Please try your best to help me

Please copy this email and send to the lawyer with his email address: [email protected]

To

ACOWILS CHAMBERS (PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY)
SOLICITORS&ADVOCATES
VILLA 225, QAKAMP
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
Tel/Fax: +221781534872
Email: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

A happy good day, I got your e-mail address from Miss Favour Sankoh of Church Camp, 545 Rue, Dakar-Senegal.

I am Mr. "xxxxxx" the business partner of Miss Favour Sankoh from Mali, but now residing in Church Camp. She has nominated me as her trustee of the fund deposited by her father, the late Dr Fodah Sankoh. Miss Favour Sankoh has already informed the RBS BANK regarding our agreement and requested us to furnish copies of Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath for legal purposes.

According to Mr. Stephen Hester, the bank’s director, these documents must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer for the agreement to take effect. This is the reason why I am contacting you to help us produce these documents.

The bank has been urgently waiting for these documents so they can release and transfer the fund into my bank account here in my country. you can reach me through my telephone: this is my information

Name: "xxxxxx"
Address: "xxxxxx"
Phone: "xxxxxx"

Hoping that this request be granted as soon as possible. I remain Very sincerely,

Mr. "xxxxxx"

Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 08:25:02 +0000
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: From The Desk Of Barrister Steve Williams Esq

ACOWILS CHAMBERS (PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY)
SOLICITORS&ADVOCATES
VILLA 225, QAKAMP
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
Tel/Fax: +221781534872
Email: [email protected]
18/07/2015

Dear Mr "xxxxxx",

We have been briefed by the bank manager of RBS Bank, London, UK after careful perusal of the statement of account and other papers of importance was acknowledged. We have taken notes of your request and shall make sure that your matter is handled in the most professional manner in accordance with the law guiding such transaction.

A Power of Attorney/Trustee Mandate Certificate is a legal instrument that is used to delegate legal authority to another. The person who signs (executes) a Power of Attorney or Trustee Mandate Certificate is called the Principal. The power of Attorney or Trustee Mandate Certificate gives legal authority to another person (called an Agent or Attorney-in-Fact) to make property, financial and other legal decisions for the Principal.

A Principal can give an Agent broad legal authority, or very limited authority. The Power of Attorney or Trustee Mandate Certificate is frequently used to help in the event of a Principals illness or disability or in legal transactions where the principal cannot be present to sign necessary legal documents.

The documents which you requested from my chamber has to be registered in the Federal Ministry of Justice, Ministry of finance and the Tribunal in accordance to the stipulated legal standard here in Senegal, before this documents could have a legal recognitions and acceptance to any legal, financial institution or bank like the one you are directing it to.

Hence due to the volume of the money to be transferred to your bank account in your country I will want you to allow this transaction to follow the legal procedures to avoid any irregularities with the International Monetary Unit. Hence you have to abide by my legal instruction as your legal officer and I will make sure that the transfer of the fund to your bank account will be successfully done.

This document takes about 3 official days to be ready from the ministry. So you must be very urgent in your reply. These costs are basically for the preparation of the documents you requested from my chamber and all payment will be duly receipted.

THE COST OF GETTING THE DOCUMENT'S.

Legalization and National license by Federal Ministry of Finance.....$210 usd
Registration and stamping by the ministry of Justice......$300 usd
Authorization and translations..........$250 usd
Services charge.........$500 usd
Total COST............. $1,260 Usd

You have to make the payment through Money gram Transfer or Western union Money transfer which remains the fastest means to send money and furnish me with the Reference transfer information's that is the (MTCN Number) (Test question) and the (Test Answer). You have to make the payment through my Accountants information as listed below.

Receivers Name: -------------Gregory Kagbo
Address-------- Villa 225, Qakamp.
Destination Country--------------Dakar Senegal.
Question: ----------------------------Good
Answer--------------------------------OK

Furthermore as soon as you make the payment you have to scan and send to my mail box the western union money transfer slip and inform me immediately via my mail or call me through my phone immediately. As soon as I received the fund will proceed to do the needful immediately. In next 3 days from today you will be receiving all the original documents including detail instructions on how to sign the documents so that you can send them to the bank immediately for the transfer of the fund to your bank account in your country.

This is an important case you must stick to all my legal advice for a positive conclusive end. My legal strength is a plus. I believe my services will meet your legal demands. Please you may wish to call me if you need any clarifications.

Felicitations.
Steve Williams Esq (Principal Attorney)

Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 15:38:43 +0000
Subject: FW: From The Desk Of Barrister Steve Williams Esq

Hello Dear

how are you doing over there, hope the angels I sent to you is protecting you for me, honestly I do not know exactly what to do after reading the letter I received from the lawyer, I understand that the lawyer has accepted to provide the legal documents for us to enable us achieve our goal, you have being a wonderful man to my life and I am very lucky having you in my life right now at this point in time, I know that we are made to be together, I am hoping and longing more than anything to meet you in person as soon as possible, to show you all the appreciation with my heart.

Though I am happy but I am worried based on the request of the lawyer for the amount before getting the documents for us, I am very much afraid because you know that I don't have the money and I have no way to get it, because here I hardly feed very well in a day due to lack of money and good hospitality, My love, This is why I want to leave this place before I will die in here, it makes me to be crying every middle of the night when I remember having a huge amount of money in the bank and been suffering here like a pig,

I want you to listen to me with all your heart, I have never thought of stressing you with the issue of money in this matter, but as you can see now we can not get the money without those documents. I have spoken with the lawyer and pleaded with him that we will pay him after the transfer. The lawyer said that the money is mostly for the government of this country, he said that he cannot proceed until he get the money to pay to various government offices as he listed in his email, I even cried on the phone but he said that he has no agenda to sponsor clients in his chamber.

But according to the lawyer's explanations the lawyer must require the money to be able to get the documents from the Court Authorizing stamp duty on the documents before it will be accepted by any Bank and he can not get it without money, so we have no option than to send the money to the lawyer.

Since you already know that I have no money and I don't have any other person than you, I plead with you with all my heart, that you should do your best and send the money to the lawyer as he requested. Dear I beg you to contact the lawyer and ask him how he will prefer to receive the money and send the money to him immediately, even you can borrow the money so that as soon as the money is transferred we pay back, even with interest.

I know that we never expected this, I know that it is not going to be easy for you, but remember that we are expecting some greater things that is going to make our future more brighter and comfortable, I want you to know that you are also saving a life created by God if you help me out, even if you don't have all the money write to the lawyer talk to him tell him how much you have so that after the transfer we balance him. I don't know what else to say, But my heart is heavy with faith of your good reaction towards this development.

I am expecting your kind understanding towards this last chance to my freedom. I am hoping that God will surely help us for you to get this money and send to the lawyer. I am crying as I am talking to you now. The man has so many lawyers working in that chamber. please you can contact him and speak with him yourself. waiting for your mail.

With love
Favour

Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 17:07:25 +0000
Subject: Hello Dear,

Hello Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from UK. Presently I’m in UK for investment projects with my partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Reverend whom i took as my father when i was in Dakar, His name is Rev Frank Leigh and his email address is ([email protected])
Phone; +221763300782

Ask Him to send you a draft of sum of $250.000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty thousand American dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with Reverend Frank Leigh and instruct Him where to send you the Draft. Thank you so much and may God bless you.

From Favour
Advertisement