Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#278230 by soldierfortune Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:21 pm
X-Originating-IP: not available

Site: waydate
Username: soffy247
Sex: woman

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-11-18 01:12:34

Hello Dear, My Name is Soffy, i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send email me with this (Soffy [email protected])

Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 20:24:43 +0000
Subject: PHOTO‏

My Dear,

How are you doing including your family, i am happy to be your friend, i believe our friendship is going to yield things positive in our lives, my names are Sosa Thomma, i am 25 years old, am from Aleppo in Syria, the daughter of late Mr. Thomma Malik.

My Father and my Elder Brother Yakob died at the age of 28 years and my father was about to enter his 50 and he died as one of the Syria soldiers 2 yeas ago by Syrial rebels, i was lucky to escape death and ran to Lebanese refugee camp through the help of Bashar al-Assad soldiers.

As for my Mother i didn't know much about her because she died long time ago when i was 6 years old as a result of stomach cancer, i am writing to you from Senegal West Africa, i have attached some of my pictures here, i will be happy to know more about you.

Thanks
Yours Sosa Malik

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 22:55:01 +0000
Subject: ABOUT MYSELF
My Dear

I am glad to read your mail and how are you,hope you are fine and i thank GOD to have you in my life, dear i will like you told you before am from Syria, i resided in Lebanese refugee camp that worth More than one million in population for 9 Months and i left there to Africa through one of NGO representative Non - Government Organization that visited the Syrians in Lebanese refugee camp in June 29, 2014. in June 29, 2014.

I met her in person and approach her for help, luckily for me she was touch after telling her my experience in life, she promised me that she will help me out of the camp to another camp in Turkey near Syria, i told her no that i wouldn't like to be near my Country because i have noting that gives me happiness and joy after losing my Father and my Brother, is better i die here than to go back to my Country, she was more shocked and after she helped me to process my clearance from the camp and took me along to Senegal here.

Though, life have not been easy for me, few weeks after our arrival, her husband started making advances at me, and i don't want to tell his wife because it might destroy their marriage. And i don't want to be held responsible for that. Her husband continued to force me but i refused, i told him it is not proper, that i cannot succumb to sleep with the husband of the woman that saved my life.

When the husband saw that my faith was strong, he was ashamed and my staying in his house was making him feel uncomfortable. He had to lie to my madam that i was seducing him, my madam thought it was true and was mad at me. She called me all sort of names and asked me to leave her house, that she helped me and wanted to give me a new life, and now, i want to break her marriage. She gave me some money and asked me to find somewhere else to stay.

Now, i am currently living with a widow with her 2 children in Senegal. She sells little items in street i told her everything about me and she had pathetic feelings for me. Though feeding is the major problem for us but i am a bit comfortable with the woman. She is nice to me. But i cannot continue like this, i want to leave Senegal and come to your country and start a new life in your country.

Please if my condition touches your heart, help me out from this condition, feeding is a big problem for me, this is what i wanted to discuss with you, i really need your help, am in difficulty situation, no good water to drink.

Well, i hope in you and believe that GOD will continue helping me until the end of my life,i will be more than happy if GOD can use you to take me out of this situation to a better life where i can settle down and face my future, am really tired with my life, sometime i think of killing myself so that i will join my family over there in grave.

Thanks,
Yours sosa
Here is my number call +221782837301

Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 10:12:25 +0000
Subject: SEND ME YOUR INFORMATION

Hello Dear

How are today, together with your Job and Health which is the most important thing to me, Hope that all is well with you if so am Happy to Hear that,

Thanks you so much for the mail that you sent to me together with what you have said, Please i need a person very trust worthy that can be able to help me to transfer this my late father's money to his or her account and also help me to invest it in a very good business, Please if you want to help me to transfer my Late Father's Money to your account, just send me your information that i ask you to send for me so that i can forward you where the money was deposited by my late father, then you ask them the possibility of transferring my late father's money to your account here is the information Below

(1) Full Name......................
(2) Your Occupation................
(3) Country of Residence & City...
(4) Phone & Fax Numbers.....

Please as soon as i receive all the information above i shall send you all the information, for you to contact them on how to transfer the money to your account i shall be waiting to hear from you have a wonderful Day Hug and kiss

Miss Sosa

Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 23:36:43 +0000
Subject:

Hello Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's fund transferred under the co operation of a new partner from UNITED KINGDOM. Presently I lives in LONDON for my school process with my new partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how which is not your fault.

Because of your love and care so far that you shown me at that time i will not forget it in a hurry for that i want you to contact the Reverend Father whom used to be a God-Father to me when i was in Dakar refuge camp, his name is Rev Benjamin Charlse, his email address is as follows ([email protected]) tel phone numbers +221770778794

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of ($500.000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Revered Father.Benjamin and instruct him where to send you the certified bank draft of ($500.000.00).

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of my school newly registration process which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Revered Father Benjamin on your behalf to receive the certified bank draft of ($500.000.00). Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send you the certified bank draft of $500.000.00 without delay. Take care and bye for now.Once again thank you so much for your love God will give you your own love.

Regards Sosa Thomma.

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 16:15:54 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: HELLO BELOVED IN CHRIST,

HELLO BELOVED IN CHRIST,

I WILL NEED YOUR FULL INFORMATION SO AS TO SATISFY THE INFORMATION WRITTEN ON THE DRAFT SO AS TO KNOW HOW TO POST IT TO YOU. THE INFORMATION I NEED ARE AS FOLLOWS;

FULL NAME;
NATIONALITY;
ADDRESS;
AGED;

GO AHEAD AND SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION SO THAT I WILL GO AHEAD IN SENDING THE DRAFT OF 500,000 US DOLLARS

TO YOUR DESTINATION IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESS

Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 15:42:20 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU

Greetings,

May the peace of God be with you. This is to bring to your notice that your uncashed cheque from have been credited as cash by the issuing Bank here and to be transferred to you through the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. I have also been direct by the Agency that the cash will be transferred to you bit by bit. However you are requested to contact the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER here in Dakar Senegal and also send them your bellow information .

FULL NAME..............
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS..........
MOBILE PHONE:............

Send these information to them through there customer-care address ([email protected]). Contact the Western Union today with the above email address or call the manager with +221776232895 As soon as this mention information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from the Western Union Transferring Bank. Remain blessed and will wait for your response once you contact them.

Thanks, Rev. Benjamin.

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 12:26:01 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: WELCOME

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
MRS FLORENCE TAMA
WESTERN UNION AGENT,
OUR REF:WUMT0XX2/987
ADDRESS,RUE 82/45 GRAND MARINE DAKAR SENEGAL.

Attn:

Be informed that we have received all your information to our office from Rev Father. Your transfer shall take effect within 24 hours as soon as you comply with our transfer terms Be informed that a tax of 250 dollars have been charged for clearing your page in all these days of the transfer to effect this transfer to enable us release your money to you with the MTCN number to cash it in your designated area, You are therefore directed to send the 250 tax through western union money transfer with our Western Union agent who is in charge of the operation.using his information bellow.

PAYMENT INFORMATION'S TO SEND THE FEE

NAME: RIOUREY COLLINS.
CITY: DAKAR
TEST QUESTION: CODE
ANSWER: PICK
AMOUNT: 250 DOLLARS

KINDLY FURNISH US WITH THE INFORMATION BELLOW ONCE YOU SEND THE MONEY

SENDERS NAME:...............
SENDER'S LOCATION:.............
AMOUNT:....................
M.T.C.N :.................

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE ABOVE DETAILS OF PAYMENT TO THIS OFFICE AFTER MAKING YOUR PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER FOR THE PURCHASE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE FILE TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS.

Note: Delay may be dangerous in finance issue.

Thanks.
BEST REGARDS,
MRS. FLORENCE TAMA
Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union
Advertisement