Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#278220 by soldierfortune Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:21 pm
ISP: Sudatel Senegal, Senegal

This may be related with my earlier post(s) of Patricia Horoho. Emails and phone number of ATM Card provider are same than this post:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=113597

Received: from [41.219.53.100]
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 08:40:50 +0100
Subject: MY DEAR CONTACT THIS BANK NOW FOR YOUR CREDITED ATM VISA CARD

My son, I wish to inform you that you draft cheque worth of $200.000.00 Us dollars which was give to you by General PATRICIA HOROH have being credited to ATM VISA CARD based on the new law against sending draft cheques outside Senegal by the new Minister of Finance Senegal.
So, write to the ATM VISA CARD dept.

Bank Of Africa (BOA)
Atm Card Processing Unit Contact, E-mail ([email protected]) or ([email protected])
(Contact, PHONE NO +221704773471
Atm Card Processing Unit Manager; Mr Steve Woma*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 08:43:35 +0000
Subject: ATM CARD PROCESSING UNIT

BANK OF AFRICA
Atm Card Processing Unit Manager; Steve Woma
4, Av Léopold Sédar SenghorDakar Senegal.
Activités: Banque

From BOA,, SENEGAL,
REF; AFRISNDAXXX
Atm Card Processing Unit Contact,
E-mail([email protected]) or ([email protected])
(Contact, PHONE NO +221704773471

Subject............B.O.A RESPONSE
Date; 11-12-2015.

Attention Sir,

I wish to inform you that we have already prepared the ATM VISA CARD on your favor and it's now ready for use which you will use to be making withdrawal of your fund in maximum amount per day in any ATM center worldwide without any query from any authority, and the scanned copy of it is hereby attached for your perusal before the delivery will take place to your address."

So if you like to receive your fund in this way, please let us know by contacting the ATM payment department and also send the following information as listed below:

1. Full name
2. Phone and fax number
3. Address were you want them to send the ATM card to (p.o box not acceptable)
4. Your age and current occupation

You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $1,500.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per Day and we are duly Inter Switch and you can make withdrawal in any location and ATM Center of your choice anywhere in the world.

We have concluded delivery arrangement with DHL SPEED COURIER SERVICES LIMITED SENEGAL, to be fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation. In view of this development, you are requested to choose from the options listed below your choice and cost of delivery via DHL Speed Courier Services.

DHL GOLD (2 DAYS DELIVERY)
Mailing :$175.00
Insurance: $200.00
Vat (5%) :$176.00
TOTAL :$551.00

DHL SILVER ( 3-7 DAYS DELIVERY)
Mailing :$175.00
Insurance:$100.00
Vat (5%) :$100.00
TOTAL:$375.00

DHL BRONZ (7-14 DAYS WEEK DELIVERY)
Mailing :$150.00
Insurance:$60.00
Vat (5%) :$40.00
TOTAL :$250.00

NOTE: that as soon as the payment for the delivery of your Atm card is made and received at this office, your tracking number will be issued to you which will enable you to know the exact date and time of delivery to the address you provided to us. Treat very urgently so as to avoid more delays and get back to us with the choice that suites you best and use the information's below to send the posting money.

It is pertinent to note that this payment is not negotiable so select any of your affordable courier fee and send it through western union money transfer OR Money gram with this names stated below.

Receiver’s Name…… Steve Woma
Passport No:......S951751
Country………..Senegal
City………….Dakar
Text Question……..How Long?
Answer……..Today
Amount……..$
MTCN#....

Endeavor to send or attach to us the payment slip for easy reference of the payment here in our office. Immediately I receive the courier fee, I will send the Atm card to you immediately and forward the tracking number to you. I wait for your urgent response with evidence of payment such as Mtcn Number, senders full name, as well as text question and answer to enable me dispatch it today. CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER +221704773471 AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY.

Thanks
Mr. Steve Woma.
Advertisement