Information on romance scams and scammers.
#278219 by Mountain Goat Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:19 pm
Mark Jones from Manchester
[email protected]

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6010783247
He is also here: https://badoo.com/0424287183

Hello dear friend I came across your profile on this site here and you are so beautiful to me, please keep up the smile because I couldn't stop myself from saying nice picture also I found your profile so interesting and will want to know more about you. hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Hi dear can we be just good friends here if you don't mind thanks?

Thanks for your answer, how are you this fine day?. I hope you are doing well, I'm so happy to read your kind messages, what I really want a great thing to do with you, is to be ended, that we can not personally meet before but I hope you soon 1 day to meet in order. Please give me only the honor, come into your life, so I know you better. I also like for me to go to the movies, or movies in my room or cottage, also I like swimming, listening to music and dance to all kinds of music to sing, sailing. Bin from Australia, I was born on 9 August 1957 so am now 58 years old and I live in Manchester, United Kingdom. I work with Perenco oil and gas company and our industry is all over the world now I was married, but my wife years ago died during the birth of a child in the hospital. And all this has happened, like a dream. May her soul rest in peace and I hard a beautiful daughter with her That was after her death, and she is 35 years old, but she's married with children now. She's everything I got better now. I work from Monday to Friday, but on Saturday, I work part-time and Sunday is my day off of work. Finally, how I wish that we entertain here on Sunday, because I have a decent and true woman in friendship that I meet trust with my love, in the hope that our relationship would grow more better, good, good, and stronger before we both may be able to in real life, as we we build each other to make know of here!

[email protected]

Hello my dear is my John Mark your beautiful friend on tagged site you remind me, here, now, but this is the first time clock communication with you via email in okay?

Honey I know that some decisions are difficult to make, but if affection and love take precedence over all other interests, as all roads luckily wide open and the danger will be free. First of all I would like to make sure that you know that I'm starting to love you very much love in my life than before and also you will most wanted and most desired person than anyone could possibly be. You have to know that nothing in the world better than what happened between us are now `s; I think we are closer to grow and really good. I think we are becoming more intimate, in every respect, and that this union is getting bigger; and that`s the very pleasing, as two people could want. Therefore, I must remind you, (even if that takes a simple letter or email) that you don`t be afraid to be on something, at least not as long as we're together, so close and united partner. I miss you so much, I can`t wait to see and kiss every inch of your face, every bit his lips, every little corner of you ... Lately I have sympathy with the moment we are thinking reunion, and saturate all this desire that has taken over us in such an intense but wonderful way. I leave you with the first of many kisses I would like to offer you ... Again, my angel, I'm in Canada now officeal assnment that my company sent me to do, and I'm here to have just two weeks now, and here is my United Kingdom Phone: +447937430143 I calls from it here because my line is on romaing network, I use it everywhere I go okay, I too will love it, your phone number here too well .....

Hola mi amor como estas por favor que he estado muy ocupado con mi trabajo aquí es por eso que he conseguido tiempo por venir, ya en línea, por favor, de nuevo me perdone! Miel por favor, no tiene piedad por nada en esta relación encantadora conmigo bien porque después de este contrato que voy a hacer en Nueva Zelanda durante dos meses, voy a tener más tiempo de tres meses para estar con usted en persona durante mis vacaciones bien, pero todo que quiero y necesito de ti es un pequeño por ciento hasta entonces porque estoy bajando mi empresa, así que tengo que ir a por el contrato? Una vez más voy a amar a alojarse en uno de los mejores hoteles en Alemania existe cuando llego allí, por favor, mi amor no te preocupes lo que costará, o sobre mi hasta mantengo tendré cuidado de cada factura a mí mismo cuando me vienen bien para i quiero contigo. Por último le daré un mañana llamada durante mi hora de la mañana aquí está bien! Buenos días mi único amor y tienen un maravilloso pacífico, encantador fin de semana, de ahí para mí

Honey I told you like it here in my last message, I went to the mall today, some of the things that I get here until the work is over for me during my shopping, but I saw some beautiful that I think is good for You and I decided also to buy something as a surprise Christmas present for you, so you 'Whenever you make use it, you will remember on, I'm going with you personally as soon as I can be carried out with the custom work! Honey really am sure you will accept it from me, please do not esta reject because it made my lovely heart, you okay? But before next Tuesday me and my colleagues will go in the sea, to work full-time here in order to start in the remote area. Thank you and have nice morning out there for me in order.
Also again I ask honey will like you to give me your full name and house number street, because I have your cell phone number and your e-mail box with me here, this is the company the opportunity to contact service If the Package the gift that I be sent to you through them it will get in your country for you fine. So they call you and tell you when they come to make it okay to deliver directly to your home for you?

Honey my sweet love Good morning, here please is the details of the package contains, which I did not sent to you:

A flower, 1 wristwatches, 1 Confidential Document, Diamond Necklace, gold necklace, sum of 10,000.00 pounds sterling sealed. Apple laptop, 1 i pad, i phone 6+, pairs of shoes, 4 packs of chocolate, 1 gold ring and a diamond bracelet, Victoria Secrets underwears and night dress

Again, this is your tracking number / account number: 1074622***
Please note, please enter this tracking numbers (1074622***) twice before you Click on company's Web site down here!

Madam over delivery of your package. We want to hear from you, which is your package on ice by the Malaysian customs officer for a number of reasons that bring down to happen it violates shipping policy of this country.
Since the goods arrived Malaysian checkpoint, recognized that the Malaysian Custom currency were included in your package.
In this particular Commission shall constitute the customs on us, which is for the immediate dispatch of your package to be paid. Is pending the main time reference tracking on the "status" of the package, this is consistent with the nature of the operations in the courier industry for financial delivery. We have already made order for this package from the habit.
You are required to give all the instructions to you to follow to facilitate the release of the package. To do this, you are obliged to pay down the immediate release of the package mentioned costs. Upon confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your designated address above few hours after confirming your payment.
Outstanding Charges:
Administrative ................................................. .... (350 Euro)
Clearance ................................................. ........... (500 euro)
TOTAL = (850 euros)

Note: You should use the money from your country currency to pay us the total amount (850: EUR)
This has to be loaded. In recognition of this email, so account information to be provided to you for payment available, as stated above
(For the release of the package)
Thank you. We hope that we ourselves clear from this notice as directed by management. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you so much for the use of: Kangaroo Worldwide Express Delivery COMPANY: for the delivery of your packages and business needs.
Present your order number when you call, so that we can honor your calls.
We are pleased to assist you,

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Rayang Ramang
Southeast Asia Regional Co-ordinator,
KANGAROO Worldwide Express Delivery COMPANY MALAYSIA INDUSTRIES,
Tel: +60169928581
To please find Madam the process of solving your package and do the payment through our account officer subsidiary bank account below:
Please use this account data information at here for direction, the payment to us:

Name of bank: C I M B BANK
Account numbers: 7031723504
Account Name: NURHAFIZAH Binti ADAM
Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
Bank address: 32, Khoo Yun Heang Street, 93000 Kuching, Sarawak.

Name of our account managers who counts for Western Union or MoneyGram is: Even Madam You can send money to send over any Western Union or MoneyGram office near where you live / work with this

Here is the details information of the recipient name below:
Recipient Name: Nurul AIDA Binti ADAM
In: Malaysia
Please payment is possible as early as today. Is carried out immediately after payment, please call or send them an email a scanned copy of the bank transfer form of payment for the official recording purposes or send an SMS to the number that you. The details of the payment, sender's name, amount, pin number

CONCLUSION: As soon as we receive a confirmation and proof of payment of the fee, we will send your package immediately withing few hours.

The expected time will be sent to you. We are pleased to assist you.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you as a highly respected customers.
Thank you for using: Kangaroo Worldwide Express Delivery Company for the delivery of your packages and business needs.
Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Rayang Ramang
Southeast Asia Regional Co-ordinator,
KANGAROO Worldwide Express Delivery COMPANY MALAYISA BRANCH,
Tel: +60169928581

For more inquiries or suggestions, please visit our website at http://kangaroowolrdwideexpress.com or write to us back to [email protected]

Their fake website has already been nuked 8)
Advertisement

#278245 by malu53 Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:57 am
pics show comcast CEO Brian Roberts
http: //mashable.com/2014/02/12/comcast-acquire-time-warner-cable/#j7FnpR5BrGqN