Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#278186 by soldierfortune Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:13 pm
X-Originating-IP: not available

Was also using email <[email protected]>

Site: waydate
Username: susan25
Sex: woman

Date: 2015-07-31 11:06:42

My name is Lieutenant general Susan J. Helms I am looking for a very passionate man,please can you write me ([email protected]) for more introduction?

Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 07:45:44 +0000
Subject: Hello My dear friend,

Hello My dear friend,

Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail, However, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else, Certainly, This is to bring to your notice, here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication, Now, i have fully made up my mind to go into business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we are to remain in the war zone.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs; During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use it in buying weapons and ammunitions, and it was agreed by all parties in present that the money will be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $2,560,000 USD (Two Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $2,560,000 00 USD out of here to you, in as much as you can assure me that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here, This is not stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear, I have made solid arrangements with a WINGS TRUST SHIPPING/SECURITY COMPANY who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination, I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country before the world cup started in brasil or else where, One passionate appeal I will make to you not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund.

Note, I do not know how long we gonna remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country, because I will be migrating to your home to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions.

Best regard.
General Susan Helms.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 16:46:55 +0000
Subject: RE: Hello My dear friend,

My dear good friend i thank you for your urgent reply please i want you to Kindly forward me your full information if you are sure that you are able to help me transfer this fund in your bank account.

Your real and full name...................................
Country........................................................
Age..............................................................
Passport or id card......................................
Telephone..................................................
Bank account..........................................
Profession...................................................

As soo as i receive this information i will give you the bank contact for you to reach them and know everything regarding to the fund. I am waiting to hear from you soon.

General Susan Helms

Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 08:18:16 +0000
Subject: Hello My dear friend,

Good morning my dear love and friend,

I am happy to hear from you this morning i must say that you are the type of man i need to handle this transaction without any problem therefore i thank you once again for you kind of respond, dear i want you to contact the bank with their bank contact and address below.

Finally you are to contact the directly to know from them how much it will cost you to have the fund in your bank account without delaying okay.

P.O.BOX 3302 LOME-TOGO,
TELEPHONE: +22898551559
FAX: +22893749620
EMAIL: ([email protected])

Contact them now and get back to me as soon as possible so that i will still tyell you more on what to do. I love you with all my heart.

General Susan Helms.

Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 11:16:46 +0300
Subject: Attention Mr "xxxxxx",

P.O.BOX 3302 LOME-TOGO,
Our Ref. 02/TR/2015

08/04/2015

Attention Mr "xxxxxx",

You are welcome to Eco Bank Togolaise bank of Africa and your mail received in good fate and also to confirm to you that we have received all the required documents through you and your partner Susan Helms.

Having receive your scanned passport copy, your address and all the necessary documentation, we will hereby proceed with the transfer of the total sum of Two Million, five hundred and sixty Thousand Dollars (US$2.560.000.00) into your nominated bank account. As you were earlier informed, you provides you with two (2) options and method of global money transfer of large sum, this as follows:

1. ATM: In atm transfer, we will issue you with a UTB ATM Visa card, with which you can go to any atm machine stand in your country and withdraw the total amount. In this method, the customer will is required to pay for the delivery of the visa card to his position through the DHL and the delivery insurrance which cost total = 4,850 euro only.

2. SWIFT: Swift transfer is a bank to bank account wired transfer which will requires your account
information as already provided with a reactivation/transfer.

You are hereby advised and requires to make your choice from the above system of transfer and inform the bank so as to finalize the transaction as soon as possible. Thanks for your cooperation to enable us serve you better. Should you have any question please call our international transfer department. Dr. Mohamed Sow.

Regards
Director John Lucas.
Customer Relations Services.

Envelope-From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 12:36:01 +0300
Subject: Attention Mr "xxxxxx",

P.O.BOX 3302 LOME-TOGO,
Our Ref. 02/TR/2015

08/05/2015

ATTENTION MR "xxxxxx",

FIND THE ATTACHMENT FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION. PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THE PROCESS AND PROCEDURES OF SUCH TRANSFER OF HUGE SUM IS NOT CONTROLLED BY ME, NEITHER THE BANK ALONE, BUT BY THE GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES AND OTHER GOVERNING AGENCIES. THEREFORE YOU MUST HAVE PATIENTS AS EVERYTHING IS IN PROGRESS LIKE I TOLD YOU EARLIER UNTIL EVERY NECESSARY STEPS ARE COMPLETED.

YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT WE CAN CHANGE YOUR REALL NAME AS THE NEXT OF KIN AND NO MORE LAMINE REMILI WHO WAS A PARTNER TO MISS GENERAL SUSAN HELMS.

HOWEVER YOU CAN FIND YOUR INSURANCE NUMBER WHICH WE PRIVIDEED FOR BEING SECURED AND REGISTERED ON YOUR DEPOSIT CERITIFICATE FOR SECURITY REASONS. AS WE WAIT FOR OTHER PROCESSES TO BE COMPLETED. I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED AND POSTED. HAVE A GOOD DAY!.

DIRECTOR JOHN LUCAS.

IN GOD WE TRUST.

THE PAN AFRICAN BANK.

Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 20:08:53 +0300
Subject: Attention Mr "xxxxxx", URGENT URGENT URGENT

P.O.BOX 3302 LOME-TOGO,

Our Ref. 02/TR/2015
30/08/2015

Attention Mr "xxxxxx",

We are not happy for the delaying tell us when exactly are you sending the money? Here is the data to pay in the money okay. You are directed to pay in the money via western union money transfer or any money gram agent near your home. Make sure you scan the payment slip to us so that it will be very easy for us to cash and register your name for the transfer to take place.

NAME...............JOHN LUCAS LUCAS.
COUNTRY............REPUBLIC OF TOGO.
AMOUNT.............4,850 EURO.
QUESTION...........NAME.
ANSWERS............LUCAS.
CITY...............LOME

Dear customer we are waiting to hear from you with the payment information of the said amount requested from you this week if not your account is going to be block and you will need money to reactivate your account if you fail to send the money this week just bear it in mind in case our action riase on your head.

What about your woman? General Susan Helms.

Thanks for your kind of cooperation.

In God We Trust.

Director John Lucas.

Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 14:49:47 +0000
Subject: Hello

My dear what is the update bow and how are you concluding with the bank with the transfer, i want you to know that i have new plan so that this transfer will be successful as soon as possible next week, i want you to replay me with details because they kept me in the dark all this while and i will not want to be cheated in this transaction nor you. now always write me with this email address so that i will keep you updated with the new plan.

Regards
Susan Helms

Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 16:11:02 +0000
Subject: Attention Sir

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE DESK OF MR.THOMAS J. MICHAEL, DEPARTMENT OF
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER UNIT AND INTERNATIONAL SERVICE ECO-BANK LOME
TOGO.

ATTENTION SIR,

We receive massage from Miss Susan Helms today and she inquire weather you have receive the money through bank account transfer.

Now you have to get back to us if you are still interested to receive the money, we will proceed after you send to us the $450 we requested from you.

Once and receive the above information and will open your local account within 72 hours and transfer the amount to your account in your country.

That will be all for now as i await your immediate response.

Eco-bank Transfer Services,

Lome Togo.
Advertisement