Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#278028 by AlanJones Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:11 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12138144439

Attn,

This is Diplomat Agent Mr JAMES MIKE, I arrived at Los Angeles International Airport California, with your consignment box in this morning but why i do not call or email you since is because i have been waiting for the customs California to inform me on the cost of the clearance which is delaying me here at the airport.And now, the clearance bill is out and should be sent immediately to the customs cashier via money gram transfer or western union for immediate delivery of your consignment,

Below are statements of clearance charges and information that you need for sending clearance charges to enable customs issue clearance certificate on your name for immediate release of your consignments.

STATEMENT: =$50.00
Clearance =$19.00
Clearance Certificate =$15.00
Security Keeping =$15.00

Total = $99.00

PLEASE HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE CLEARANCE FEE OF THE $99.00.

RECEIVERS NAME=.... JAMES ARONU
COUNTRY=..... BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY ADDRESS=... PORTO NOVO
TEST QUESTION=....HOW LONG
ANSWER=..... TODAY
AMOUNT=... $99.00
WESTERN UNION MTCN=
SENDER'S NAME=

Please get back to me immediately you made the payment so I can proceed to your home for delivery of your two consignment boxes and don't keep me waiting here at the airport.contact email [email protected] and call +12138144439

Regards
From Special Agent
DIPLOMAT JAMES MIKE
call +12138144439
Email [email protected]

CALL ME +12138144439 I AM IN California

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement