Information on romance scams and scammers.
#277939 by malu53 Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:35 pm
pestered vics on christianmingle and christiandate
from the US, nartive American :lol:
claimed to be into gemstone sales

used this pic

dropped him a line as vic deleted all messages

To [email protected]
Opened 2015/11/19
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.58.105.119:62025)

Hello xxx, thanks for writing me. i am sure you are having a wonderful day. Can you please remind me where we met? seems like i can't remember.
Kendall
Received: by 98.138.105.246
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015
Advertisement

#277940 by malu53 Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:36 pm
Hi xxx,
How are you today? its been a while.. where have you been? I am sorry i got hacked but i have been able to get back my account now. Are you still single?
Kendall
Received: by 98.138.105.198
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015
#277941 by malu53 Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:38 pm
yahoo avatar

provided this phone number 469-616-3972

Cell Phone, CELLCO PARTNERSHIP DBA VERIZON WIRELESS - TX.
GRANDPRARI, Texas, USA .
#277943 by malu53 Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:48 pm
deleted on FB
but the same pics still on tagged

Kendall H
Tagline: I know the woman of my dream is here.. i came here for her.
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White

About Me:
I'm a happy man who's in no hurry to marry, but welcome it if it comes .I long for a woman to cherish forever; I'm very affectionate .Music of every kind is important to me, especially. modern folk, R&B, C/W. Let’s play cards, pool, or any other (non-head) game. Also delightful: museums of any type, flea markets, sightseeing, car shows, country drives, etc. I love watching most sports, live or on TV (rodeos, NA SCAR & other racing, basketball, football, figure skating, track, etc) Lounging in a Jacuzzi is so sensuous & I love to swim. I do enjoy the outdoors: walking, mini-golf, horseback riding, snorkeling, 4WD, zoos, picnics, RVs, beaches. I don't golf, but talk the talk & will enjoy hearing about your game. I just like having fun! Travel. Anywhere, any mode. A companion is preferred,

About my dream woman:
I am interested in meeting a woman who is single,not romantically involved or emotionally attached to a man at this time. Someone who can establish a good relationship with a man, no hang-ups on the past and can effectively communicate with the opposite sex. A woman who wants a fulfilling and satisfying relationship, possibly a woman who's divorced with children. a person who cares about family first and respect the union between man and woman. someone who is looking for peace of mind and happiness in the arms of one man(not many someone who can trust and be trusted, a woman who is willing to stand up to the challenges..who looks to solve problems not give up when things get hard and a romantic woman who can receive and give freely.

Image Image Image