Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#277938 by HannahsDad Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:31 pm
Lend Capital Group at https://lendcapitalgroup.com

We are Lend Capital Group. We save borrowers time and money while offering access to fast capital as a perfect fit for businesses or individuals that are looking for something faster than a traditional bank or credit union loan, obtaining a bank or credit union loan can be an overwhelming, and often disappointing process. It is no secret that the economic crisis has caused banks to be more restrictive in their lending guidelines. Many loans that were previously considered a “no brainer” in the conventional lending arena are no longer available at conventional banks. Lend Capital Group has impressive resources to get the loan funded quickly where many other lending institutions do not.

WHAT PEOPLES ARE SAYING

My husband and I were skeptical but proceeded with Lend Capital Group after receiving some information in the mail from them. My husband made the first call and was very please with the representative he spoke with. It seemed as once the process started and we were kept informed of every step of the way and being done during the process.
Jennifer Hendrick, Home Owner

I am extremely pleased with your service and your suggestions have helped me get a very good loan deal. I would be pleased to recommend your services to my friends.
Wayne Richmond, Entrepreneur

David Olen provided excellent service going the extra mile to arrange a loan for me, an applicant who was not an easy to place risk. David succeeded where I had given up.
Deanne H, Manager VA

I would like to say a HUGE thanks to LCG. You have made the process from signing docs, to getting funded a breeze. It was like I clicked my fingers and there it was within a matter of a few days. Helpful, smiley and friendly team,
Salle and James, Entrepreneur

4800 Santa Monica Avenue, San Diego, CA 92106
SMS Application Number: 486458765
Phone: (619) 432-FUND(3863)
Email : [email protected]

Created anonymously 7th October 2015 for 1 year only

Advertisement