Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#250292 by soldierfortune Sat May 09, 2015 10:21 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Tonia Makki Balayil, 24 years old woman from the Sudan, parents parents had died in a plane crash. After the death of her parents, faced the hostility of the wicked uncle and stepmother who claim for all the family property oneself and and sold all to the Chinese expatriate. After the uncle threatened to kill her, she fled the country for their lives and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Makki Ali Balayil) had been a substantial bank deposit (£3.5 million British Pounds) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Tonia is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally.

In addition, the deposit agreement between the bank and the late father stipulate that Miss. Tonia can't claim for the deposit until reach xx years of age or is married, but allow foreign trustee/guardian to claim on her behalf for investment purposes. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 10%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Mohammed Robert) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Tonia would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $420 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: toniabably
Sex: woman
Date of birth: 1989 March 10
Ethnicity: African American

Site: waydate
Date: 2014-10-30 15:05:10

Hello dear Am miss tonia by name i came across your profile am interested in you can we be friends write me back with your email address, OR you reply me direct to my id ([email protected]) i will get back on your email, Thanks and God bless, kiss from tonia

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 08:33:34 +0000
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU DEAR!!‏‏

Greetings To You Dear

I want to start by thanking you for your respond to my message and It is with profound respect and humble submission, that i plead to state the following few lines for your kind of consideration, and i hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind and understanding. Although we have not known each other before, But i must confess that it is with great hopes, trust and enthusiasm that I write you this mail which I know and believe by faith that it will surely find you in good condition of health.

Firstly my name is Tonia Balayil. Age 24 years old, and am a University undergraduate. My nationality is Southern Sudan and I am the daughter of late Dr. Makki Ali Balayil, my father was the former Justice Party Chairman who died with my mother and Minister Ghazi al-Sadiq Abdel Rahim Including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Sunday 19 August, 2012 and You can read more about the crash through the below
site: please kindly click on the site below for confirmation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19310609
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/19/world ... ane-crash/

some months after the burial of my parents, my uncle conspired With my step mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate, living nothing for me to survive with, explaining to me that as tradition demands, and as a female issue that i don't have any right to my father's properties which leads to so many disagreement and problems, But on a faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found documents and Statement of Account proof that cover the sum worth 3.5 million British pounds at the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. I saw this documents in the portfolio box of my late father, The contents in the portfolio box are so many documents of my late father's properties and valuables., and i have tried to fight for my right which my uncle threatening to kill me because his plans was to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. which is more reason why i have to find my way and run far away from my country, And right now i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, although life has not been easy for me here because of my status here as a refugee,

Meanwhile i have try to contact the bank for confirmation and remittance of this money to my position as the next of kin, which they told me that my father's instructions to the bank was that the money will only be release to me when i grew up, or when i got married or better still that I must present a capable representative/trustee who will help me for investment purpose of any business of my choice,

So the bank advised me to seek for a trustee who will stand on my behalf as a representative at the bank and clear the money or transfer it to his/her bank account, And Right now I am in search of an honest, trustworthy, sincere and God fearing person to help me and present himself/ herself to the Bank as my trustee so that he/she will help me receive the money in his/her position because I have determined to invest the money abroad where i can be able to start up a new and better life again. and I have chosen to contact you after my prayers which I hope that you will not betray my trust because as it is now no body knows my where about and i will be happy if you can help me, But please dear.....kindly answer me this few lines and help me hold on to your words and believe in you.

1) Can i really trust you?......I mean!!
2) Can you help me to invest in your country and also start up a new and better life with you?
3) Will you always be by my side as a family?
4) Can you keep this secret for me, until the bank completes the transfer for me?

My reason for this decision is because I have suffered lots of pains, sorrows and setbacks as a result of incessant family crisis since the crash that take away the life of my beloved Parents from me, and at this moment i want to come out of this camp to live a normal life as a woman, However, i hope you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies which is the most important part of my life after my freedom. that is why I want to invest the money under your care because I am ignorant of the business world. So dearest please I'm in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards and your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. I plead with you to consider my situation at hand with good heart and see if you can be of a help to actualize my future dreams.

In case if you want to call me and discuss anything with me on phone, please call me with our Rev's number (+221775843617), his name is Rev David Pacra, he is the Reverend of (Christ the King Mission) here in our camp, he takes care of our welfare and he is the only way i can communicate with you for now because of my status here as a refugee, like i said...... his name is Rev. David Pacra and it was through his help that i could be able to contact you because he has a computer here in his office and that was were i used to send you email, so please In case you want to call me so that you can hear my voice, you can call me through his phone number, (+221775843617) When ever you call Just tell him that you want to speak with Miss Tonia Balayil, i believe he will send for me at the Hostel to come and answer your call, he is a very nice man and the only one i call father here because he is a very kind man and a true man of God.

I am hoping to hear from you as soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me with the transfer of the money into your account, then I will send you the bank contact details in case if you want to discuss with the bank directly on my behalf.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness of helping me sincerely,... i will be looking up to see your quick responds and please try to send me one or more of your good pictures, so that i can see your image and keep a copy for my self here with me,. Have a pleasant time over there you are and thank you once more for attention and understanding as i wish you all the best for your day.

Yours Sincerely.
Tonia

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 10:02:47 +0000
Subject: Thank You For Your Kind Responds‏‏ (Please Try To Call Me)‏‏‏‏‏

Greetings To You Dear

I thank you for your Kind response to my message and i hope you are fine and also in good health over there you are, i want to use this opportunity to thank you for your understanding and your concern about my life and problems now, And i want you to know that i will be the most happiest person if you help me have my freedom and also start up a new and better life with you over there in your country because life here is very difficult and hard for me and all i need now is freedom and happiness so that i will forget my past and live a normal life again..

And for now i will like you to contact the Bank so that we will know the possibility of transferring the money to your position, then you will send me some part of the money when you have received it, so that i can be able to prepare a new passport and my other traveling documents immediately to meet you over there in your country for a better future together.

Also i promise to give you 10% percent of the total amount of the money for your kind assistance, But if i letter get married to you then i will invest the money with you together in something good that will help our life in the future time!!.

Meanwhile i have attach the statement of account of my late father for you to see....But please try all you can to contact the bank now through their email contact because i have just sent an e-mail to the Bank to formally introduce you to them as my foreign Partner/Representative. so you can now contact ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND where the money is deposited through this e-mail contact:

([email protected])
([email protected])
([email protected])
TEL. +447031839953, +447031847596
+447031886833, +447024034687
FAX. +447092898306

This is what to tell the bank when you contact them Attention:

Attention Mr. Machale Joseph am writing on behalf of Miss Tonia Balayil, as she directed me to, with due respect sir i will like to stand by her as a partner/representative to know the possibility of transferring her 3.5 MILLION POUNDS deposited by her late father of which she is the next of kin to my account, due to her refugee status, Please sir kindly direct me on the step and what to do to transfer the said Amount to my Account in my country Thanks With Regards.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
ACCOUNT NAME: DR. MAKKI ALI BALAYIL
ACCOUNT BALANCE: 3.5 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS
NEXT OF KIN: MISS TONIA MAKKI BALAYI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: RBS/43483002

Mr. Machale Joseph is my father's foreign account officer and also a senior officer in the transfer department, So i believe he will be in a better position to inform you on what to do so that the will complete the transfer. But please you have to promise me that you will keep this statement of Account safe for me so that nothing will happen to it, you know that it is the only legacy i have left from my family now, Well...i believe in you and i hope you will take care of things for me in a better way till the bank completes the transaction.

I will be waiting for your call by 2pm at the church office located here in the refugee camp with our Rev's number (+221775843617) or any time you want to call me. Please When you call just tell him that you want to speak with Miss Tonia Balayil, i believe he will send for me from our hostel to come and talk with you. I will be expecting to hear from you soonest, Thank you once more for your understanding, as i wish you all the best for your day.

Yours Always In Heart,
Tonia

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.44.13]
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 03:30:47 -0500
Subject: Director Of Foreign Operation/ Wire Transfer

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
119-121 Victoria Street London
NW1 5PY; SW1E 6RA
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Tel +447031839953, +447031847596
Fax +447092898306
E-mail: ([email protected])

Attn.. Sir

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/ Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we have received in our Bank, concerning the remittance and transfer of late Dr Makki Ali Balayil fund in our bank. Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady, Miss Tonia Balayil (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank. Late (Dr Makki Ali Balayil) is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us, 3.5 pounds. (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand British pounds). Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. How ever before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank.

1. A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must been endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer. (For clarification of living status, Since the young lady is presently in Senegal)

2. The death certificate of Dr Makki Ali Balayil (Her deceased father) confirming his death.

3. A Copy of statement of account issued to Dr Makki Ali Balayil by our bank.

4. Your account details where you need to transfer the money into.

Yours First Name_______________________________Surname_________________
Resident Address_____________________Country______________Nationality____
Telephone numbers._____________________Fax_______________________
Account Holder Name_____________ Name of Bank______________Swift Code___

Note: The above are essential and compulsory, And also needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made, These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. (We promise to give our customers the best of our services.)

Should you have any question(s), please contact our Foreign Operational transfer officer Mr. Machale Joseph for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. lious duke
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept).

Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 09:00:04 +0000
Subject: MY DEAREST PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER NOW FOR THE DOCUMENTS‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Greetings To You Dearest

I thank you so much for your effort to help me out of this situation and your kind responds which keeps me strong and happy every time i hear from you. I really appreciate the way you are handling this issue of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet you for a new and better life together, God will surely bless and reward you for your love for me and kindness, I am so happy for this good news from the bank today.

I have seen and read what the bank is demanding from us before they will transfer the money to your position as my representative, and the only problem we have now is the power of attorney documents which the bank said that will be issued by a resident lawyer here in Dakar Senegal for confirmation of my living status. After going through the bank mail, i discussed it with our Reverend and he gave me the contact of this lawyer... Barrister Mohammed Robert..., Our Rev made me to understand that he is one of the lawyers working with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal and presently i have my late father death certificate and statement of account with me here which i will also send to the Bank now.

But right now dearest i will like you to contact this lawyer today on both e-mail and phone telling him that you are my foreign partner and you need his services to prepare a power of attorney document that will enable you transfer my 3.5 million British Pounds from Royal Bank Of Scotland to your position on my behalf due to my refugee status. This is his contact address below and i want you to try all you can to contact him today so that he can start up the preparation of the document without any further delay:

THIS IS THE LAWYER CONTACT:
(DR) BARR Mohammed Robert (ESQ)
E-mail address:
([email protected])
([email protected])
([email protected])
Telephone number: (+221766369113)

My love please like i said, try all you can to contact him today so that he can start the preparation of the document for us without any delay, I will stop here for now, but i hope to hear from you as soon as you have contacted the lawyer. I thank you once again for this good news which is a result of your effort to help me, I pray that my God will continue to bless you for your love and effort to help me out of this painful situation that life kept me, I will never stop thanking you because you have really put a smile on my face and i am very proud of your presents in my life now in my life. Have a pleasant day over there you are and God bless you for your love and kindness.........i will be waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible!!

Yours Faithfully
Tonia

Received: from [41.82.37.235]
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 09:27:09 +0100
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER DR. MOHAMMED ROBERT (ESQ)

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER DR. MOHAMMED ROBERT (ESQ)
SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE, EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS.
Rue, 18 Laminu Guaye Street, Dakar.
P.O.BOX 28874 Dakar Senegal.
EMAIL: [email protected] / [email protected]
TEL# : +221766369113

ACKNOWLEDGMENT MR. "xxxxxx"

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL WHICH I HAVE RECEIVED HERE IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM IN REQUEST OF MY LEGAL SERVICE TO PREPARE AN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER MISS TONIA MAKKI BALAYIL TO TRANSFER SOME AMOUNT FROM THE (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND) TO YOUR ACCOUNT/POSITION.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISHES TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT I HAVE ALREADY BEEN INFORMED BY YOUR PARTNER CONCERNING THIS REQUIREMENTS AND I HAVE ACCEPTED TO RENDER MY LEGAL SERVICES TO YOU AND YOUR PARTNER AS MY CLIENT. AND I HAVE ALSO RECEIVED YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION WHICH WILL APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY DOCUMENT, AS THE REPRESENTATIVE/BENEFICIARY TO THE NEXT OF KIN.

BUT NOW BEFORE I WILL PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES AND PREPARATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME. I WILL NEED TO GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL THIS MORNING, TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSE WHERE.

AFTER WHICH MY I WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES. MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE TO MY CLIENTS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR DECISION TO WORK WITH MY LAW FIRM IN THIS TRANSACTION

YOURS SOLICITOR
BRR. MOHAMMED ROBERT (ESQ
EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS..............

Received: from [41.82.54.175]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 08:34:10 +0100
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER DR. MOHAMMED ROBERT (ESQ)‏‏‏‏‏

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER DR. MOHAMMED ROBERT (ESQ)
SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE, EQUAL RIGHT CHAMBERS.
Rue,18 Laminu Guaye Street, Dakar.
P.O.BOX 28874 Dakar Senegal.
EMAIL: [email protected] / [email protected]
TEL# : +221766369113

ACKNOWLEDGMENT

SEQUEL TO THE PREPARATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME, TO ENABLE YOU STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER TO TRANSFER THE SAID AMOUNT FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSEWHERE AND PRIOR.

NOW...,,,,, MR, "xxxxxx"....,,, I HONORABLY WANT TO INFORM YOU THROUGH THIS LETTER THAT I HAVE RECEIVE YOUR NEEDED INFORMATION THAT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS LEGAL PROCESS, HAVE MADE ALL THE NECESSARY INQUIRY FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THIS DOCUMENTS...... AND IN VIEW OF ALL CONCERNING MY INQUIRIES MADE ON THIS ISSUE OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME, ......YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY A FEE OF $150 (DOLLARS) FOR AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY DOCUMENT AT THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID, $170 (DOLLARS) FOR NOTARY STAMP DUTY AT THE NOTARY REPUBLIC AND FINALLY MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF $100 (DOLLARS) THUS. ALL TOTALING TO $420 (DOLLARS) WHICH IS REQUIRED TO BE PAID FOR THIS LEGAL PROCESS.

AND TO HASTEN THE PROCUREMENT OF THESE DOCUMENTS AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT, YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER) OR (MONEY GRAM) WHICH IS THE FASTEST MEANS OF SENDING THE MONEY TO ENABLE MY NOBLE CHAMBER PREPARE AND VALIDATE THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT AND NOTARY REPUBLIC RESPECTIVELY.

AND YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY WITH MY SECRETARY'S NAME........(BID MATTY SHOUHU)......... AFTER WHICH YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND AN E-MAIL OR CALL ON TELEPHONE TO INFORM ME AS SOON AS YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY TO ENABLE MY CHAMBER RECEIVE THE MONEY HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL.

THIS IS CONTACT INFORMATION ON HOW THE FEE WILL BE SEND TO MY LAW CHAMBER, AND REMEMBER YOU ARE TO FORWARD ALL THE INFORMATION YOU USE IN SENDING THE FEE TO THIS CHAMBER AS TO CONFIRM AND CLARIFY THAT YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT TO THIS LAW FIRM, ONLY THEN WILL I EM-BACK ON THE PROCESS OF THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENT FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER WHICH I BELIEVE WILL NOT LAST MORE THAN 48 HOURS TO BE READY FOR THE USE, AND AFTER YOU WILL SEND YOUR PARTNER BACK TO MY OFFICE TO SIGN HER SIGNATURE ON THE DOCUMENT BEFORE GIVING IT TO THE ROYAL BANK.
REMEMBER AM A BUSY MAN AND I HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO CLEAR FOR MY OTHER CLIENTS, SO THE EARLIER THE BETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER THANK YOU.....................

YOU ARE TO USE THIS INFORMATION IN SENDING THE REQUIRED MONEY ($420)!!

RECEIVER NAME >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BID MATTY SHOUHU
COUNTRY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SENEGAL
CITY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DAKAR
OFFICE ADDRESS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UNITE 17 PARCELLES ASSAINIES

THANK YOU FOR YOUR DECISION TO WORK WITH OUR LAW FIRM IN THIS TRANSACTION

YOURS SOLICITOR
BRR. MOHAMMED ROBERT (ESQ

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 13:18:38 +0000
Subject: Greetings To You Dearest

Greetings To You Dearest

I hope you are fine and also in good heath over there you are, I have just read your message in which i am short of words to say, because i don't even know where to start from, if i will have to plead for your kindness to help me pay the lawyer for the documents, or to plead for your understanding, because i can feel that you are full of doubt, in which i am lost of word, because i don't know who told you or what gives you the impression that there is no Refugee Camp here, when i am here in it, Its quit unfortunate and feel so embarrassed, never the Less... Like i told you earlier on the Person In charge here in the camp its our Rev, David Pacra and his numbers are (+221775843617) and our camp address is Located at UNITE 21 PARCELLES, DAKAR SENEGAL, I have tried calling you severally with his number and i don't know why i can't reach you and even when i does, you don't seems to answer your call.

Meanwhile i have attached my Refugee ID card, for you here which you can see on this message, but please for the sake of God and humanity i want you to help me pay the lawyer for the documents...., Please you have to bear with me and understand that you are the only one i have now and i can not move without your support, Please help me with this money so that the lawyer can get this document for us. As i am writing to you now, i have search my mind so well and yet could not find any where to go for this money, you know that i have no father or mother to run to now for help or support if not you and it have been more than a while i have ever hold or seen this kind of money, I have no where to go without you my love. I know that this is a big amount of money, But please bear with me and help me to pay the lawyer because you are all i have and you are the only one i am looking up to help me out of my situation so that i can come out of this painful condition and start a better life again.

Please dear, don't abandon me in this condition now that i have hope for the best, i am very worried and desperately looking up to be with you soon after this transfer, And i just hope that you will hear my cry and help me to pay the lawyer so that he will get this documents for the bank to complete this transfer for us without any further delay, I don't know what else to say for now, but i will be hoping to hear back from you soonest, Thank you once again for your love and effort to help me, as i wish you all the best for your day with love and greetings from my heart.

Yours Forever In Heart..
Tonia
Advertisement

#277397 by mario123 Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:44 am
Banita Balayil <[email protected]>
Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 9:43 AM
Greetings To You Dear

I want to start by thanking you for your respond to my message and It is with profound respect and humble submission, that i plead to state the following few lines for your kind of consideration, and i hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind and understanding. Although we have not known each other before, But i must confess that it is with great hopes, trust and enthusiasm that I write you this mail which I know and believe by faith that it will surely find you in good condition of health.
First of all.... My name is Benita Balayil. Age 24 years old, and am a University undergraduate. My nationality is Southern Sudan and I am the daughter of late Dr. Makki Ali Balayil, my father was the former Justice Party Chairman who died with my mother and Minister Ghazi al-Sadiq Abdel Rahim Including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Sunday 19 August, 2012 and You can read more about the crash through the below
site: please kindly click on the site below

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19310609
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/19/world ... ane-crash/

some months after the burial of my parents, my uncle conspired With my step mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate, living nothing for me to survive with, explaining to me that as tradition demands, and as a female issue that i don't have any right to my father's properties which leads to so many disagreement and problems, But on a faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found documents and Statement of Account proof that cover the sum worth 3.5 million British pounds at the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. I saw this documents in the portfolio box of my late father, The contents in the portfolio box are so many documents of my late father's properties and valuables., and i have tried to fight for my right which my uncle threatening to kill me because his plans was to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Parents. which is more reason why i have to find my way and run far away from my country, And right now i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, although life has not been easy for me here because of my status here as a refugee, Meanwhile i have try to contact the bank for confirmation and remittance of this money to my position as the next of kin, which they told me that my father's instructions to the bank was that the money will only be release to me when i grew up, or when i got married or better still that I must present a capable representative/trustee who will help me for investment purpose of any business of my choice,

So the bank advised me to seek for a trustee who will stand on my behalf as a representative at the bank and clear the money or transfer it to his/her bank account, And Right now I am in search of an honest, trustworthy, sincere and God fearing person to help me and present himself/ herself to the Bank as my trustee so that he/she will help me receive the money in his/her position because I have determined to invest the money abroad where i can be able to start up a new and better life again. and I have chosen to contact you after my prayers which I hope that you will not betray my trust because as it is now no body knows my where about and i will be happy if you can help me, But please dear.....kindly answer me this few lines and help me hold on to your words and believe in you.

1) Can i really trust you?......I mean!!
2) Can you help me to invest in your country and also start up a new and better life with you?
3) Will you always be by my side as a family?
4) Can you keep this secret for me, until the bank completes the transfer for me?

My reason for this decision is because I have suffered lots of pains, sorrows and setbacks as a result of incessant family crisis since the crash that take away the life of my beloved Parents from me, and at this moment i want to come out of this camp to live a normal life as a woman, However, i hope you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies which is the most important part of my life after my freedom. that is why I want to invest the money under your care because I am ignorant of the business world. So dearest please I'm in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards and your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.I plead with you to consider my situation at hand with good heart and see if you can be of a help to actualize my future dreams.

In case if you want to call me and discuss anything with me on phone, please call me with our Rev's number (+221776842243), his name is Rev David Pacra, he is the Reverend of (Christ the King Mission) here in our camp, he takes care of our welfare and he is the only way i can communicate with you for now because of my status here as a refugee, like i said...... his name is Rev. David Pacra and it was through his help that i could be able to contact you because he has a computer here in his office and that was were i used to send you email, so please In case you want to call me so that you can hear my voice, you can call me through his phone number,.(+221776842243) When ever you call Just tell him that you want to speak with Miss Benita Balayil, i believe he will send for me at the Hostel to come and answer your call, he is a very nice man and the only one i call father here because he is a very kind man and a true man of God.

I am hoping to hear from you as soon as you confirm your acceptance to assist me with the transfer of the money into your account, then I will send you the bank contact details in case if you want to discuss with the bank directly on my behalf.
In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness of helping me sincerely,... i will be looking up to see your quick responds and please try to send me one or more of your good pictures, so that i can see your image and keep a copy for my self here with me,. Have a pleasant time over there you are and thank you once more for attention and understanding as i wish you all the best for your day.

Yours Sincerely.
BenitaEmojiEmojiEmoji
#277398 by mario123 Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:48 am
Banita Balayil <[email protected]>
Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 4:53 AM
Greetings To You Dear

I thank you for your Kind response to my message and i hope you are fine and also in good health over there you are, i want to use this opportunity to thank you for your understanding and your concern about my life and problems now, And i want you to know that i will be the most happiest person if you help me have my freedom and also start up a new and better life with you over there in your country because life here is very difficult and hard for me and all i need now is freedom and happiness so that i will forget my past and live a normal life again..
And for now i will like you to contact the Bank so that we will know the possibility of transferring the money to your position, then you will send me some part of the money when you have received it, so that i can be able to prepare a new passport and my other traveling documents immediately to meet you over there in your country for a better future together.

Also i promise to give you 20% percent of the total amount of the money for your kind assistance, And i will also like to invest the money with you together in something good that will help our life in the future time!!.
Meanwhile i have attach the statement of account of my late father for you to see....But please try all you can to contact the bank now through their email contact because i have just sent an e-mail to the Bank to formally introduce you to them as my foreign Partner/Representative. so you can now contact ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND where the money is deposited through this e-mail contact:

([email protected])
([email protected])
([email protected])
TEL..+447031839953, +447031847596
FAX..+447092898306

This is what to tell the bank when you contact them Attention:
Attention Mr. Machale Joseph am writing on behalf of Miss Benita Balayil, as she directed me to, with due respect sir i will like to stand by her as a partner/representative to know the possibility of transferring her 3.5 MILLION POUNDS deposited by her late father of which she is the next of kin to my account,due to her refugee status,Please sir kindly direct me on the step and what to do to transfer the said Amount to my Account in my country Thanks With Regards.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
ACCOUNT NAME: DR. MAKKI ALI BALAYIL
ACCOUNT BALANCE: 3.5 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS
NEXT OF KIN: MISS BENITA MAKKI BALAYI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: RBS/43483002

Mr. Machale Joseph is my father's foreign account officer and also a senior officer in the transfer department, So i believe he will be in a better position to inform you on what to do so that the will complete the transfer. But please you have to promise me that you will keep this statement of Account safe for me so that nothing will happen to it, you know that it is the only legacy i have left from my family now, Well...i believe in you and i hope you will take care of things for me in a better way till the bank completes the transaction.

I will be waiting for your call by 2pm at the church office located here in the refugee camp with our Rev's number (+221-776842243) or any time you want to call me. Please When you call just tell him that you want to speak with Miss Benita Balayil, i believe he will send for me from our hostel to come and talk with you. I will be expecting to hear from you soonest, Thank you once more for your understanding, as i wish you all the best for your day.

Yours Always In Heart,
BenitaEmojiEmojiEmoji

#277399 by mario123 Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:53 am
blob:https%3A//mail.google.com/616d1a74-cdf0-4c98-a43e-f16d57033df0