Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#277362 by AlanJones Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:38 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998755524

Attention Please!!

I have registered your ATM CARD with DHLCompany with Package

Number:00876538:Shipment Code aw 33xzs,ATM CARD Be advised to contact them with your delivery information such as, Your Full Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:

Security Code sctc/2001dhx/567/;
Transaction Code 233/cstc/101/33028/;
Certificate Deposit code sctc/bun/xxiv/-78/01)Contact Person: Amara Johnson :Contact Telephone: +229 98755524

I have paid for the Insurance & delivery fee.The only fee you have to pay is their security fee $290

Please indicate the registration Number and ask Him how to pay their Security fee of $290so that you can pay it immediately to avoid further increase. Remember to contact them with your full information to avoid mistake. I am in India to look after my health. Please indicate the registration Number.

Best Regards

Dr Michael Donna raynor

E-mail:[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement