Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#277348 by AlanJones Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:13 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348095549669

FROM THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Plot 62 WUSE 2 ABUJA FCT
Email:[email protected]
Tell: +234-809-554-9669.

ATTN:

In fairness to mankind, your attitude does not depict someone behooving of this large amount of funds; you can never cherish what you do not value. Simply put that your attitude towards this payment determines this payment’s attitude towards you.

You have been so lackadaisical and too casual to benefit this fund that as a staff of the Debt Management Office, I am beginning to sieve information and ask questions while weighing issues on the scale of common reasoning.

The characters you portray does not befit a beneficiary of funds as large as $32M USD,even if you are being used as conduit pipe or channel to courier this funds out by some highly placed individual, I am sure the person did not do his homework well unless he is an amateur because with my
experience in this job as it relates to the syndication of international financial coupons, your conduct has fallen below expectation unless you want me to believe that you are not conversant with the terrain and may need help.

The approval for this payment by the Finance Ministry and Budget Office as I met on record has remained in your favor because your name and particulars here never emerged from the blues just as I do not know you from Adam, the ball is in your court for whatever you want to do with your payment.

Know you please that in the event that nothing serious happens fast, this fund will be retired to the treasury as unclaimed while your file would be assumed as treated and finally closed.

I am here for you in the event that you need me, I fly straight.

Thanks

Dr.Abraham Nwankwo
Debt Management Office
Federal Ministry of Finance
Nigeria.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement