Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#255095 by kikson Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:16 am
Can somebody please help me with following mails.I suspect they are scam.

Dear Applicant,

After our general review on your resume, we have attached here is our
questionnaires/interview and statistical data information for you to
fill and return back to us.

Sincerely,
Mr Abdul Khandallah
HR MANAGER (English Dept)
SOBEGI AIR LIQUIDE CONTRACTORS
Address: Route De Porto Novo Pk. 3
Cotonou, Benin
Phone: +229 65346927 / +229 21 33 11 75
Fax: +229 21 33 10 54
E-mail: [email protected]
HR Manager: [email protected]

After reply on this mail I get next one

Dear ...........

After our management review on your attached filled forms, we have found you good to join our company as your answers satisfies us.

We have opening positions and required people with this following professions:- El/ E , Pump Man , AB , Fitter ,Cook ,Oiler ,3rdEngineer/ 4thEngineer/ ,2nd Eng ,Ch. Eng ,3rd Off ,Bosun , Able Seaman, Chief Off, Deck Officers, Watchkeeping Deck, mechanical engineer, civil engineer, Derrickhand, Directional driller, Driller, Geologist, Rig Medic, Mud engineer, Mudlogger, Measurement while drilling operator, Roughneck, Roustabout and Tool Pusher.

If you have crews or colleagues, you can equally supply them to us as we have received contract to be executed in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, therefore we are urgently recruiting people for this project coming up on September 2015, also we have immediate employment for everyone of them including you.

Our management policy: Please, tell your crews that all newly employes must shoulder the cost for the visa and working permit to fly down to Benin Republic through the assistance of Chief Immigration Officer ( at the Benin Immigration Service) or Recommended Travel Agent only. While our company will cover your travel expenses, accomodation, feeding, etc, to travel from Benin Republic to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to work on a contract project that will be awarded to us coming September 2015.

We shall pay your salaries for the work in Saudi Arabia which will only last for 6 months (salaries and other renumerations shall be negotiated when you have arrived here and when is time) and more information will be made known to you. Moreso, you shall get your salaries for working in our company before we embark on the Saudi trip and even after we are all back from the Saudi trip. Do you understand all this now?

I await your feedback to receive CV of your interested crews that you have for us so we can proceed further.
Sincerely,
Mr Abdul Khandallah
Cotonou, Benin
Phone: +229 65346927 / +229 33 11 75
Fax: +229 33 10 54

Please is anybody have any knowledge about this.
Advertisement

#255100 by AlanJones Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:33 am
kikson wrote:E-mail: [email protected]

It is definitely a scam - both of the above email addresses are Free ones, a legitimate company would not use free email addresses.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#255102 by vonpaso xlura Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:00 am
If they tell you what travel agent to contact for a visa or work permit, it is a scam. Travel agents do not issue visas or work permits.

They told you you got the job, and then they tell you the list of jobs? That doesn't make sense.

A list of questions attached to an email is not an interview. It is a questionnaire. Interviews are in real time. Companies don't hire without interviews.

The writing style is consistent with the author being a Béninois without much education. It is not consistent with working in a personnel department of a company hiring internationals.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#277159 by Josh Harry Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:54 am
Mode Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself in order to try and salvage his scam.
It has been left here for people to see how devious these thieves can be!

I was told the same thing by that same organization, but at first I thought it was a scam or fake but later I asked them that I will take the risk 50-50, which they accepted and now am happily working for them. It's real , the organization is real, unless if you don't feel like joining them... I'm currently working in that organization right now and am happy with their benefit, salary, etc.
#277161 by Bryon Williams Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:08 am
This is a fake job scam. The scammer decided to join. So I will help him out in getting higher hits on search engines.

kikson wrote:
Dear Applicant,

After our general review on your resume, we have attached here is our
questionnaires/interview and statistical data information for you to
fill and return back to us.

Sincerely,
Mr Abdul Khandallah
Cotonou, Benin
Phone: +229 65346927 / +229 21 33 11 75
Fax: +229 21 33 10 54

After reply on this mail I get next one

Dear ...........

After our management review on your attached filled forms, we have found you good to join our company as your answers satisfies us.

We have opening positions and required people with this following professions:- El/ E , Pump Man , AB , Fitter ,Cook ,Oiler ,3rdEngineer/ 4thEngineer/ ,2nd Eng ,Ch. Eng ,3rd Off ,Bosun , Able Seaman, Chief Off, Deck Officers, Watchkeeping Deck, mechanical engineer, civil engineer, Derrickhand, Directional driller, Driller, Geologist, Rig Medic, Mud engineer, Mudlogger, Measurement while drilling operator, Roughneck, Roustabout and Tool Pusher.

If you have crews or colleagues, you can equally supply them to us as we have received contract to be executed in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, therefore we are urgently recruiting people for this project coming up on September 2015, also we have immediate employment for everyone of them including you.

Our management policy: Please, tell your crews that all newly employes must shoulder the cost for the visa and working permit to fly down to Benin Republic through the assistance of Chief Immigration Officer ( at the Benin Immigration Service) or Recommended Travel Agent only. While our company will cover your travel expenses, accomodation, feeding, etc, to travel from Benin Republic to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to work on a contract project that will be awarded to us coming September 2015.

We shall pay your salaries for the work in Saudi Arabia which will only last for 6 months (salaries and other renumerations shall be negotiated when you have arrived here and when is time) and more information will be made known to you. Moreso, you shall get your salaries for working in our company before we embark on the Saudi trip and even after we are all back from the Saudi trip. Do you understand all this now?

I await your feedback to receive CV of your interested crews that you have for us so we can proceed further.
Sincerely,
Mr Abdul Khandallah
Cotonou, Benin
Phone: +229 65346927 / +229 33 11 75
Fax: +229 33 10 54

Please is anybody have any knowledge about this.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/