Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#277047 by AlanJones Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:59 pm
Reply-to: "[email protected]" - [email protected]
Tel. Nod.: +22961662072 & +22998495869

Attention Beneficiary.

Good news, I have contacted the FEDEX DELIVERY COMPANY that will affect the Delivery of your funds Cash Certificate Cheque to you withing the next 2 working days, I am tell you this as matter of urgent, so if you real interested to receive your funds $2.7Million usd Cash Certificate Cheque just like others are doing right now.

Please remember that the objective of this donation funds to you is to make a notable change in the standard of living of the less privileged people all around your region, Note that you have only be chosen to receive this donation once, which means that subsequent yearly donation might not get to you again, so we advise you to take your time and thought in spending the donation wisely on projects that will last your community for a long time to come.

Furthermore, The Fedex Delivery Company Manager made me to understood that it will cost you small money the sum of $50 for the (Delivery Fee) and (Permit Yellow Tag) for enable the Delivery Company to commence toward the Delivery of your Cash Certificate Cheque worth $2.7000,000.00, to your home address within the next 48 hours without no stoppage.

I am giving you my word with 100% assurance and guarantee that if we receive the mtcn number $50 today the Fedex Delivery company will issue you the registration tracking number that will enable you use to tracking your Certificate Cheque online pending to know exactly where they are and when they will arrive to your house.

I am very sure of this, i swear to GOD your Certificate Cheque will arrive to your house in next 2 working days latest by Friday morning if you possible send the fee $50 today, i am sure your will confirm your Certificate Cheque on Friday Morning and start making good use of it as well without no problem OK.

Below is the Fedex Company Contact Details...

Contact Person.. : Mr.Ben Smith
Company Address...: 34 Street Agatar Cotonou Benin Republic
Company Phone Number...: +22961662072

This is the information you will use to send the $50 .00USD to FEDEX DELIVERY COMPANY through Western Union Money Transfer Office immediately today OK.

Receivers name......CHIKA EZE
Country.................Benin Republic
City...............Cotonou
Question: A
Answer:B
Sender....Name
Sender..Country

Yours faithfully.

Mr.Peter Erick.

+22998495869
WESTERN UNION SENOR MANAGER.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement