Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#276932 by AlanJones Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:49 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967668707

FROM U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA AND BENIN
PLOT 1075 DIPLOMATIC DRIVE
CENTRAL DISTRICT AREA, LAGOS
CPEC - Bp 91 Godomey Parakou,
PHONE: +229 67 66 87 07
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

DEAR BENEFICIARY,

After an official meeting hold with the President of Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari and Benin Republic Thomas Yayi Boni, Minister of Finance Kemi Adeosun concerning unpaid and unclaimed funds to foreign beneficiaries who where scam by Nigerian and Benin importers, I was very much annoyed when I found out that you have been scammed and yet have not still receive your compensation funds from the Nigerian and Benin authority. For that reason I have decided to help personal get you're fund to you.

I am Ambassador James F. Entwistle the present U.S Ambassador to Nigeria and Benin I shall be coming to Florida by next week for an official meeting and I shall be bringing your Bank draft of us$5million (Five Million United State Dollars Only) which the Ministry of Finance has approved for you and the President has also give order for the Bank Draft to be release to you as a compensation of your lost to the Nigerian importers. I shall personally bring the Bank draft to your house address after my meeting in Florida by Next week, therefore,

Your details required for the delivery are bellow.

1. Your full name
2. Cell phone number
3. Address where you want me to bring the package).

I know quit well from your file that you have really paid so much on this delivery that makes me wonder. You are a very lucky person because I shall be bringing it myself and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Your package must be registered as an Ambassadorial Package for me to defeat all odds. The cost of both the registration and insurance of the package is just $55 as paid by orders who just receive there fund recently and the fee must be sent in the next 72 hours via Western Union or Money Gram so that all necessary arrangement can be made before time will be against me.

Bellow is my cashires information you will use in sending the $55 for the registration.

Receivers Name......Innocent Aniekwe
Text question........Color
Text answer..........Blue
Location............Benin Cotonou
Amount...............$55
Senders Name..........
Senders Address........
MTCN............

Please try your possible best to see that the payment is made within 72hrs to enable my secretary register the parcel before I will be coming to Florida I shall send you my flight schedule as soon as the registration is done for you to know when exactly I will be in Florida. You can go through my website and read biography: (http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html)

Also to let you know that as soon as I arrive to Florida I will call you so that immediately I finished with my meeting I will be coming to your address to hand over the bank draft to you for you to go and deposit to your bank immediately.

Email me on ( [email protected] )

YOURS SINCERELY

AMBASSADOR JAMES F. ENTWISTLE
U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA AND BENIN
PHONE: +229-67 66 87 07

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement