Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#276810 by AlanJones Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:16 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348036947329

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for the claim and collection of your Bank Draft worth's of (US$3,500,000.00) THREE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS which my BOSS authorized to be giving to you before he traveled out of the country recently. The BANK DRAFT was under my care and I was instructed to hand it over to you immediately but so far I did not heard from you over this issue. Secondly, I have sent many emails/message across to you regarding this issue but you did not respond. And all my efforts and attempt so far to reach you on phone was completely futile and unsuccessful.

I was so much worried and disturbed on this issue especially to avoid the BANK DRAFT being expired. I have waited so long but did not heard from you so far on this issue and I'm afraid of loosing the money (BANK DRAFT) due to the expiring date. However, through the help of my friend who is a Bank Manager I have managed and succeeded by CASHING the money (US$3,500,000.00), and now being deposited as a "CONSIGNMENT" via DHL Express. As a matter of fact, hence you will receive your PAYMENT/FUND worth's of (US$3,500,000.00) as "CONSIGNMENT BOX" through DHL Express.

Please note your CONSIGNMENT was registered as an INDUSTRIAL/OFFICE MATERIALS. For the safety and security purpose I registered your CONSIGNMENT as an INDUSTRIAL/OFFICE MATERIALS therefore you should not let them know that this is money. Do not disclose to them that the real contents of your CONSIGNMENT is money. This is for the security reason and for your best interest therefore comply strictly on this issue as you were instructed otherwise you will complicate this issue.

More information, note I have paid for the (Delivering Charges Fee, Insurance Premium and Clearance Fee). All the above PAYMENT has been settled, however you are required to pay (US$125) ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE UNITED STATE DOLLARS ONLY, meant for the "SECURITY KEEPING FEE". Notably this is the only official payment required to pay directly from you so that your CONSIGNMENT will be deliver to you immediately through DHL Express.

In order to avoid any increment or "Demurrage Charges" you are hereby advise to contact DHL Express immediately upon receiving this email to enable them proceed on your CONSIGNMENT delivery to you without further delaying. Endeavor to contact the DHL Express Office immediately upon receiving this message and kindly pay the (US$125) only required for the official "SECURITY KEEPING FEE" so that they will commence on your CONSIGNMENT delivery to you immediately. Please do not delay on this in order to avoid any further increment or "Demurrage Charges" ok.

Below is the DHL Express contact information. Do contact the DHL Express Office immediately for your CONSIGNMENT delivery to you with the details/information below,

Director/Contact Person: Dr. Steven Albert.
Office Address: Plot 1302A Akin Adesola Street Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria.
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: +234-803-694-7329

Finally, note to re-confirm the following information to them again upon contacting them in order to avoid any mistake or wrong delivery thereafter. For proper confirmation and in order to avoid any mistake or wrong delivery thereafter you are advise to re-confirm and forward the following details/information to the DHL Express upon contacting them regarding your CONSIGNMENT delivery to you.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:.............
2) DELIVERY ADDRESS:...........
3) DIRECT/MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:..........
4) VALID IDENTITY CARD:.........Such as your Driving License or International Pass-port.

Once again, try to contact them immediately for your CONSIGNMENT delivery to you upon receiving this email in order to avoid any increment or "Demurrage Charges" and also remember to pay them the (US$125) only required for the "SECURITY KEEPING FEE" so that they would dispatch on your CONSIGNMENT delivery to you immediately without further delaying.

Do not hesitate to notify me upon receiving your CONSIGNMENT or for any assistance or further explanation on this issue.

Good luck and remain bless.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Barry Johnson.
The Secretary.
E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement