Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#272697 by Jack Fendly Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:51 am
From Susan William Tue Oct 27 10:30:47 2015
X-Apparently-To:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 209.85.213.68
Received-SPF: pass (domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.213.68 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG:
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.213.68]
Authentication-Results: mta1482.mail.ne1.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-vk0-f68.google.com) (209.85.213.68)
by mta1482.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Tue, 27 Oct 2015 10:30:48 +0000
Received: by mail-vk0-f68.google.com with SMTP id x70so10368582vke.2
for <>; Tue, 27 Oct 2015 03:30:47 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature:
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.31.164.146 with SMTP id n140mr26697732vke.148.1445941847800;
Tue, 27 Oct 2015 03:30:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.31.186.201 with HTTP; Tue, 27 Oct 2015 03:30:47 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 11:30:47 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPWc08ntZccu5K1x5HEgG64HJ+T7qTyVD9A6PGT5bUNbCjn6Dw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello Dear
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Bcc:
Content-Length: 1169

Hello Dear,

Compliment of the Weekend.

I am Susan William from London; I work with Royal Bank of
Scotland,This letter is highly privileged, and it requires your
immediate attention.

You are receiving this letter because your family name connected to a
deceased customer Engineer. Michael, who was a national of your
country.

Engineer . Michael was involved in a Plane crash with the wife and
Three children in 2003.Eng. Michael had a fixed-term Deposit with our
bank which worth 4.7 Million Euro Since the event of the Crash, none
of his extended family has been located for the claim of this money.
There is urgent need to present a beneficiary to the bank for the
claim of the inheritance.

The bank notified recent to their decision to declare the inheritance
to the government as their only option since there is no available kin
of the deceased to inherit the money.

Given to your nationality with Engineer. Michael, I want to present
you to the bank as the beneficiary for the inheritance.

Forward me your full contact details for more details, also we can
discuses of your % OK.

I look forward to your immediate response.

Kind Regards,

Susan William.

You cannot win a lottery you haven't entered

Please DO NOT tell a scammer you found their details posted here
Advertisement

#273750 by mettes Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:25 pm
Dear Sir,

I am happy to hear from you,

I choose to work with you as one partner with one mind because some top directors in our Bank want to move out the fund and shear it among themselves, as far as you have the same surname I can back you up at the bank and the bank will release the fund to you and I will come to your country to meet with you one on one for the shearing of the funds.

I have the deposit certificate; i will send it to you for confirmations.
I will give you all the information about late En-gr. Michael W. Stanford.
What i want from you is this, trust, so that we can work as one partner.

Above all, I personally count on God to facilitate our plan and understanding, to produce not just success but also peaceful sharing of the funds at the end of the day and a wealthy family business relationship between us. I also pray for establishment of cordial relationship between us, God being our helper. As soon as I hear from you and receive your assurance, I will send you the Text of Application for you to contact my bank for the release of the funds in the account of (late Michael) to your account as his next of Kin .

Attached file contains the deposit certificate for your view and confirmation od the legitimacy of our transaction.

I would advice that you follow all the steps and procedures which I will give so that we can get to the end of this transaction quickly.

I will offer you 30% of the total fund once the money is transferred into your account and i will come over to your country for the sharing of the money ok.

I need your contact details bellow so that i can call to speak with you on phone one on one.

(1) Your full name:.....................
(2) Your address:..................
(3) Your cell phone number................
(4) Private email address where i can attach the documents......

I await to receive your contact details for us to proceed.

Best Regards,
Susan.

#275114 by mettes Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:58 am
Received: from mc-com-eu01.server.lan ([213.165.64.154]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx004) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0Mfjng-1ZmOnF06oW-00N6OR for <snip>; Tue, 17 Nov 2015 08:17:29 +0100
Received: from pop.gmx.com [212.227.17.171] by mc-com-eu01.server.lan with POP3 (fetchmail-6.3.9) for <snip> (single-drop); Tue, 17 Nov 2015 08:17:29 +0100 (CET)
Received: from mout.gmx.com ([74.208.4.200]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx003) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0La1rZ-1afdr11Zfx-00lo3f for <snip>; Tue, 17 Nov 2015 07:40:38 +0100
Received: from [41.138.89.220] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa04.server.lan (via HTTP); Tue, 17 Nov 2015 07:40:37 +0100
Message-ID: <trinity-d34988cd-4abf-419c-b87c-372c3a8021aa-1447742436920@3capp-mailcom-lxa04>
To: snip
Subject: Message From Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC.
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 07:40:37 +0100
Importance: normal
Sensitivity: Normal
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Priority: 3
X-Provags-ID: V03:K0:R63DozOL7Tss4vpNGPeqz+PwRiN6GMJHvTP44f0Xo35 IyGL2EYGxGEqhtlrj8t8mWrMuG0JqWy+gXtRwfa8uI3Yvni90I Q6UH9yStqs165jMBwV/hO7uI6eAO5K5Zj3AaWaCG6883EhZR7s pG9VV5YmUM7Il6eBoqlmGEVN6DVceBr4ybxAjzft3hL3oHjhYg N6lUvyIREuFhtbOR0teICHjC5P1pElna2pjiv5I8jq+wj+dlr1 DOayljQFdtZoRfY1TjZBRX1e/haVj5K6oO6YBo6/AE77j+NMkk oOa1qb0a3bTQdvKEZXeykwtmOjU
X-UI-Out-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:oea+BwcJ7Lo=:7wstockBOv+5tNaBZ0K8cc L5TApdcE2uMj9xeKcM2Y7MQj6Qv6xVefYTiiGjgjQM6S0SZqqg+qztT7HxZBwoToUMBijLs5T wKH8zvJY5dePCZG1S4MOp0d3wg4bWOaSmCphJ8614al83JyjNcyWDPBMhxZ0xvPjiSLPpOmiz nuygqhm2hhy6vjj++tdCT/7nUP+jEOuHiOVFR+jvbRRZTCDthEE+kkbwlYDHnQ0ErjAEyLNVb YkeQfvE94hf1jOJvwURbMVC40Gn6TjgUHr4bIlFvPr3ejr+huh1OrIow4Pfm4vd4pNSq3AVuX Oh5mYK7UQXE3oZIEgRkA9WNZW43SSWbOVHVd0jlL5xye8cEp/b9zUaGHLevrZCJNFpGn7FiYw zdxFi/GAOOLrOTCgNVcDPUMqNbAFXiLP9V5p/91SDWvXVYCK+8XY/+E2icu7d0oIVAeSApZYF I+3Lrz9B0g==
Envelope-To: <snip>
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-UI-Application: 2:movetofolder=Mg==,name=cm9zZW1hcnkuc3RhbmZvcmRAZ214LmNvbQ==
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:taMppFeZEj0=:tdIBgs3WNcp/9ZUZcmXdBYC/G6 1O/bp6m66TRKQDJmKq+YwfLhycFDQbVteHB3y8KCsJnXkiQWfl8e/w3tJ9NpMIMBVsB/i5eGq c+VPyeh7H4VDffUHGYR+h3VwMakgIblhOtodDC3FyFs28PhyiTZ2raEawKoNxLZArAmuw43I+ Sa6Xw9L4SYOvpbYK1DOcQn19FA/qi0V86kBDFlq6cWg8Ac4vHUJGL6AUrvNZcSh1cGhBL6o0+ eEr72oRF9SV+CORwNPS4qidYQ/Cun55Ga+DbwjEeZ5Cn6N8pZzhS3qQs/JjMdV+NrpGVaATWQ HPLqvXC9WogYbhF5PSVa/Pcm5m1PqpbehN1F9bNYC6cDDSiJLRBNePgaOMNxTwbR3EVJcGozn bPy8OEQq79UCbzKZo5oZoGCIwS2C2iRtVC1l2l1oB5kDBwVj60Etgqx9IlSo3kzizLeyl/BeI Y2PfVOUHDV6SWZoDNXSVm9V4jZDymobLQXCWLvlVTy5QXDR7z94GuJZyXx7nXKep4bJY1oIDA Gx5wCwiwCO5kmmiDG+qD3Qcurs3KEc7PDxGZKewz9KgV6kFfZguAE05MHc1RKX3Nle6ebFVHV hHI3SFdM3pGk1pFYAwKA5oZB7SyZwDjJErsEUMCkAsR9mF9WRNEWArn1RwPIsXNZznGIDWgCw 1nlZWiqxLtSg6DN2KfUkqEW82oshLB9xQZ+NY2oJFo3Pn51Mw5izewya64XukkrkYWyd/af/9 drs4LRuD/qd2U057vNJa6qti0PXn9L9kUSOKTfok4yRXt6vN66Uu2fHeuuaQIjeTvNwNXF0eT CGDwhdhSKz2LrezWv98a/OYfcKgCVWZks8x0uG8t47B6UobCN8htaccArxaGM0OpxnCVlPcLD erANBHiXux4fTUqnXUDRJHKJOaSdCkeZzl/yLbNXt1zuki2gu9CpGIZaCSdcGjPG2O912nCsL VCB1ANME+nLlKqrs26yKBaSHJcZ3+/r9Z57uk71bVQKdb11Cc+UT8TKtNSCIOoAqtWk8DIsBv XQSBFRX3a85Nr7Gfq3AAK7DQf/XRAbApSVG0tjbG4YYudBaVMu/+utcQ6b8jiuJHK/Qvx3DAS +Dqo+TnPi31uRCwEa3OjRmGxJI9nN8dEmjY2mQa6fMEy4iIVMPmx9QJDtWSxim2lzcHg9jp9k lD6OtJXDa0y2sL706Kvd7KA/vasylc6Jkj9jkEPUiPvxbPTEYXrZdpwGKk18tCJp8UqmYpt2Z DJD58nhQBhgS5iqWRs+1lBApAQe4B9w8TRrEb+wkRaHJVPJXmY5Zc8vJVmNoO/A1EK7X7Pb73 h/szz2vk9w5ra0YcUcAXUiO7HIGsAhWg6VN8CxbI16d9RfItyW0gw7wyKhEfC3url4UnZ0YZp jqRRyLiEQ0AZXoI5k0hQNXYEyDa8TAdKEU0MCTbR29lWBN80hLB/LvGKBXzDxJRs1HdyWQTtM VTeSyZlZXvG6NoCj25XiEhTNsq8o23HgvUPCwgPQvY+tOA2Eii4aJX5ZIlnV+HC5BwV+MOhcl tmvZsordwAanCvlCQOjyju8hDf+zVZZ6sQY+KC6jw

In acknowledgement to the receipt of your letter, the content as stated therein are well noted. We sincerely send our condolence greetings for the sudden death of Late Engineer. Michael W. Stanford, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

Further to your claims, you will be required to fulfill all the banks obligation for release of this funds to your account by procuring all the necessary legal paper works and present to the bank for approval of the payment.

Further more, we wish to inform you that the $4.7 Million Euro is intact in the bank account N° 00463295757588 provided by you, belonging to Late Engineer. Michael W. Stanford,,

However, in accordance with the Provisions of the 1984 Financial Services Authority Inheritance Act and as amended in sub-section 2(B) CAP 16, VOL IXX of 2003 and to legitimately portraits your Beneficiary, you are to provide us with the following documents:

(1) Sworn Affidavit of Claim from the British High Court.
(2) Letter of Administration from the United Kingdom Authority.
(3) The deceased Medical Certificate of Death (original to be sighted)
(4) A copy of your ID Card.

The provision of those documents will allow us to complete all official protocols and secure immediate authorization to your request and subsequent approval/remittance of inheritance funds into your nominated Bank account.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Sincerely,

Dr Philip Roy Hampton
Transfer Director
Transmission Department.
Royal Bank Of Scotland PLC.
Last edited by mettes on Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
#276777 by mettes Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:30 pm
Dear Partner,

I am happy to receive this forwarded mail which comes from the remittance department.
I noticed that Bank required those 4 documents in your name before they can transfer the fund into your account.

I want to ask you some questions,

Do you have number 4?
(4) International Passport or Driver's license?

Can you come down to London England in person so that I will direct you where you can procure those documents in your name?

If not possible let me know so that I will sort out a good lawyer contact details who can work on your behalf OK.

(1) Sworn Affidavit of Claim from the British High Court.
(2) Letter of Administration from the United Kingdom Authority.
(3) The deceased Medical Certificate of Death (original to be sighted)
(4) A copy of your ID Card.

I wait for your mail to enable me instruct you on what to do next so that the bank can transfer the fund to you.
Susan.

Dear Partner,
Thanks for your mail.

Since you are not enable to come down to London England , give me 2 hours time and i will sort out a good Lawyer contact details who will stand on your behalf.

I will get back to you once i sort out lawyer contact details and i will forward it to you will a text which you will forward to him OK.
Susan.

Dear partner,

I am very happy to inform you that i was able to sort out a good lawyer contact details who will handle this documentation process in your name as the new beneficiary of the inheritance funds, we have to move fast to make sure that bank transfer the fund into your account.

Please contact this attorney with the information bellow via E-mail:
Barrister Contact Info.

Contact Person:
Name: Barrister Andre Grant.
Address: London UK.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +447978353655.
#276778 by mettes Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:35 pm
Scammer gives me a letter to send to the fake lawyer/barrister

To your attention: barrister Andre Grant,

Sir

I am Mr. snipped , i am contacting you in respect of some documents needed by my late brothers fund late en-gr. Michael W. Stanford , which is deposited with bank, royal bank of Scotland, what of 4.7 million euros. With account number 00463295757588,

Sir, bank needed the bellow two documents on my name to enable them release the fund into my account in my country.

I need your help, what do i need to do to enable you procure these documents on my name as the new beneficiary of the said funds.

Below are the three documents needed.

(1) sworn affidavit of claim from the British high court.

(2) letter of administration from the united kingdom authority.

(3) the deceased medical certificate of death (original to be sighted).

Sir, i need your urgent attentions to my request.

I wait for your immediate response.

Your sincerely,
Snipped
Address:
Phone:
Email: snipped
#276779 by mettes Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:37 pm
The barrister replies:

RE: MY CONSULTATION FEE

The above subject matter refers;

Letter was received and it is my honor to be at your service as required.

I would have called to speak with you but you did not in-could your cellphone number for easy communication.

I am capable to procure the needed documents under 24 hours upon the receipt of my consultations fee which is € 250.00 only.

Further to your request, bellow are the cost documents required.

(1) Affidavit of fund Claim , Will cost you €550.00
(2) The letter of Administration, Will cost you €350.00
(3) The deceased Medical Certificate of Death : €275.00

Total fee: €1,425.00

You are hereby advised to forward the required fee on my name Andre Grant, Location: London England € 1,425.00. via Money-gram Transfer for express processing.
............................................................................................................
Having confirming the fee from you, I shall proceed to the British High Court on Monday to procure the necessary documents as you required and present to the bank for immediate release/remittance of your fund legally to your bank account.

I shall need a copy of the first and second pages of your international passport to procure the required documents in your name.

I am waiting for your response for the immediate actions.

Yours in Service
Barrister Andre Grant Esq.
Call for more enquirers.
Tel: +447978353655

......................................................................................................................................................

NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, including any attachments, is official confidential information intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not a designated recipient, you are prohibited from reviewing, using, copying or distributing this message unless you receive express permission, in writing, from Barrister Andre Grant or the designated recipient. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail or by contacting. If you are not the designated recipient, you are required to delete this e-mail from your system without copying it.
#276780 by mettes Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:40 pm
Dear Partner,

Thanks for the forwarded mail which comes from the lawyer, the total fee to obtain those documents on your name is €1,425.00.

The Lawyer advised that you should send the required fee on his name Andre Grant, Location: London England € 1,425.00. via Money-gram Transfer for express processing.

I want to ask you some question:

The required documents will cost €1,425.00.,

Do you have the complete fee or should i support you because i have with me €500.00 ?

Maybe tomorrow i will give it to my brother and he will send it direct to the lawyer on your behalf and i will forward to you the payment slip to enable you inform the lawyer that the fee was made by your representative. I don't want anybody to know that i am working with you as bank insider.

You will also send the Balance fee to the lawyer so that he can obtain the documents that will name you the new beneficiary of the inheritance funds.

I know if we can be able to get those documents ready in your name tomorrow the bank will process the file in your favor.

You will send to the Lawyer €925.00.

I hope you understand my point?

We must do it very fast to enable him procure those documents in your name as the current beneficiary of the inheritance funds before the upcoming Holidays.

By next week i will be visiting your country embassy to apply for my Visa,
i will come to your country after next week once the bank transferred the funds into your account.
Which Airport is closer to your home?

Will you come and pick me up at the Airport?
I need to know about this before my arrival to your country.

Let us come with one mind to make great success OK.
I need a response from you today.
Your partner,
Susan.
#276783 by mettes Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:45 pm
The barrister again

To: *snipped*,

You are hereby advised to send the required fee as follow:

Receivers name: Andre Grant.
Address: 36. Strand WC2R 2LS, London England.
Amount to send: €1,425.00
Use Money-gram Transfer for express processing.
............................................................................................................

I shall wait to receive the payment details for an immediate actions.

Yours in Service
Call for more enquirers.

..........................................................................................................................................
NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, including any attachments, is official confidential information intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not a designated recipient, you are prohibited from reviewing, using, copying or distributing this message unless you receive express permission, in writing, from Barrister Andre Grant or the designated recipient. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail or by contacting. If you are not the designated recipient, you are required to delete this e-mail from your system without copying it.

You are advised to confirm if you have received the payment information i sent to you yesterday?

I shall wait for your confirmations to enhance that i obtain those documents today.

Yours in Service
Call for more enquirers.

..........................................................................................................................................

Is not required any bank account by Money-gram transfer.
Simple visit Money gram office is just like Western Union money transfer.
Give them My name ( Andre Grant ) and they will make the transfer.

I will receive the money today as soon as you send me the payment details.

I shall wait to confirm the details to enable me procure those documents today.

Yours in Service
Call for more enquirers.

To *snipped*,

You have wasted a lot's of time because i have been expecting to receive the payment yesterday to enable me obtain those documents before traveling to USA to settle a family matter.

I traveled last night just landed now in America to defend my client.
I am preparing now to be at Court by 10.AM to re-present my client.

I will get back to you immediately i returns back maybe i can give an instruction to my associate in UK to obtain those documents in your name.

I will give you an account where you can wire the money to me here and after the confirmations of the required fee my associate in UK will proceed to obtain those documents in your name.

Confirm the receipt of this message so that i can send to you the account details.

Yours in Service
Call for more enquirers.

#276784 by mettes Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:48 pm
Received: from mc-com-eu01.server.lan ([213.165.64.155]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx012) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MBs7L-1a8sDG49o7-00AnCl for <snip>; Thu, 26 Nov 2015 15:52:57 +0100
Received: from pop.gmx.com [212.227.17.171] by mc-com-eu01.server.lan with POP3 (fetchmail-6.3.9) for <snip> (single-drop); Thu, 26 Nov 2015 15:52:57 +0100 (CET)
Received: from mout.gmx.com ([74.208.4.200]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx011) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MTfeK-1ZtGiR2mVk-00QV0g for <snip>; Thu, 26 Nov 2015 15:50:36 +0100
Received: from [41.138.89.217] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP); Thu, 26 Nov 2015 15:50:34 +0100
Message-ID: <trinity-956b50dd-f557-4c68-98d4-c5704501bf4f-1448549434237@3capp-mailcom-lxa09>
To:snip
Subject: Re: The above subject matter refers;
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 15:50:34 +0100
Importance: normal
Sensitivity: Normal
In-Reply-To: <trinity-30c5623a-cc0a-49dc-a59a-6bfbd5d3f324-1448548795899@3capp-mailcom-bs10>
References: <trinity-37ba8fcd-e760-4568-9afb-1445183f5e03-1448056710402@3capp-mailcom-bs02>, <trinity-b3036b96-4aed-4b94-9064-20c70d949e27-1448109116570@3capp-mailcom-lxa12>, <trinity-998f46fd-33eb-4796-96d1-a0a8d39d5a23-1448394358951@3capp-mailcom-bs06>, <trinity-56cc71d6-bffe-4fae-aaf4-3933e862b7eb-1448454075229@3capp-mailcom-lxa06>, <trinity-9b4846d4-175d-4f86-b825-c8e5b5b0b762-1448455015134@3capp-mailcom-bs15>, <trinity-a326d7ab-194b-4f7b-93c2-462285c822e9-1448457227409@3capp-mailcom-lxa06>, <trinity-488f20f9-f812-4be0-883a-c33d9961cfcb-1448538864542@3capp-mailcom-bs10>, <trinity-8af17655-72dd-4e1f-96fd-2134694f0759-1448543749604@3capp-mailcom-lxa09>, <trinity-30c5623a-cc0a-49dc-a59a-6bfbd5d3f324-1448548795899@3capp-mailcom-bs10>
X-UI-Message-Type: mail
X-Priority: 3
X-Provags-ID: V03:K0:cf348Dd/fdBzLKE2bNp8Kle8zq99pV53lYDt14fmZN/ q1wzsIctytHdWxoMGG3LnbISofezRKlXd9HYQYHlIgsRSryLcI tCszv+D8u13WWKoi+zjtDWZJlB+4d/lbQBHeAn5myet4PgLEFV HuXSVUch7BOPEFHNkRbmCbu8VXH7fU0pLl2QpNGEn2sIb8uI/N ohJ5Tz+pZ4YnsWTxLJ7qD5+Pp0yxHpC3xO/Kq/rnCUE6YWSm2J ULNLWYAUDJ0hCB5KkNoZkzVUurPRk0+do6VvfBJWLA0YknwZFJ 0C8xLPGSTrYYCFdn4cNPvNg5pm2
X-UI-Out-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:2gZuwkvItOs=:PX6zBH9LncBTqUk8Ctekh5 fTymmUVe1WfBO0X6QZtb4WgfZBHcmBWSsBm3w2MFgoNv15UIAjihcDlmDP/tgsPtdrxd1bkXi vkBlZ8obEWJDy1ZSPi/6wSQ94ro+uRPzFDDGci1+ATujmxWKS43rTtMkWn6rafjgzOddtWUmV ryadOlLeh8nxgPvdrcawOAJdsRmEg1vAeGcSec0opW5+N3JqmGoE4NPr8Gv7xr2P1UqONC1R1 dRhY6On2oinDmn38X1breCF2rzalTV9moW4rfQ8KvTgLvHvqqAG6wspOoHqzF7zOKjN2b/8vD IAnXM6o+QkDCrnk/f587zDz/T+UQlYkUhGHEwskowohbSIl4QtlXRra1T3kkth2jFm3QF2CAg hI+GrXB6l8brQrIlAZgXkHEwpXYb96um8pzH17S1X6m/pAaAcEChgwf1AJyac3wUEIioLHoJa HWFHNOHLDg==
Envelope-To: <snip>
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-UI-Application: 2:movetofolder=Mg==,name=cm9zZW1hcnkuc3RhbmZvcmRAZ214LmNvbQ==
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:RlhCPdBZp7s=:HvmYfO0Oqtup/xd4a3yIf0eOD7 R9tEZDwtBr3O03lVFfzVGvAGC17+gySPvKb37SskwlkD7y8H1dwVVrowdS7rqAJer3piTRRWI KTzHuQ5Jh2CmVk0s3ys9A2rZBxdEmUTTf6ejcpXWxPvAR/5wv4KQtl8NFQE+Gth4kZ7RmIKDM dRkaaxJgAWTxTgRu0rp/2v0+7PIegkFf0ZjQg9lSxIDvBYikK/6CksNVZTRravgqhxVpdKd02 z30VVrAkjw3MFa5MFEqeJ8KILWbMjXb7d5GF+yvwqrCAbgUvQbkGZlyDUDxp3po+3Rvz1fdA0 GMvYVNK06szRzIXeE6sQbAlFNr4p4TjJ+gS4ygB0aJmgNbVfQ3bJSbtcOr93ukNfkEKoqgeSF ao3Iz7o96bMrh2Ev6bMokRLX7Jl1CiWH4vYK9nwYsEtEAiavAXA/j0o635GYVLQiAvjIJHZnf HHB/+RtWiJ1cekkDAcb5ceOTUgdyWq0dXs4il5c7JsMcp5nfKHgh2MIdJNeRQyvmrLvSjdUSK vabyHa2MNznlN7uOsz0pZE5XPD2fbDvSTSD8+JioxNH7BhYLBYNA7Fye5ngDC8kIt/AFt2QqA bgD4mH3HnHIPMaPBxVURbj7Bw/twfz03q/I6AT3Ek+E2+vxe497iMBA8i8NzUwJX4t9DVotQ9 zGxVlmgjc9AToXSMrOaDsf/Q4kg8d/RwiP1HWZnnp4pPXF+IfWiUUlriIwto4AVALS3+C33LM xE7O5g7nntkubapnx05xEezOcuab8/qL5LZTJbXqypoPyYxxPq6WYIg8wXuikM6RSrByVlF8F xJJDFuX3TYXsQ+Nm+j88kxMPadGRj4HV6u+OEYd2fGQSQoBGn7swhc/iA6DF5MfUmsQygSbw2 w7oXGzOG5n/1nysDRDAJcM02QUEaNerpynDxNK9ewEDG00gxCE4G6C1nfJtYSmG0ghZjq59cz ppffGoPmdGh51OHQiguUyPJNtMf/qo7VrlZTxVLOut+3HtsvABE+G2eoxIrtZ2zcoFVcEQwj7 BaFWh4mEUE+D3q8d3ObevDDg5KM/Z3+eIKbu5f2NHQmQM2D95c91VwshnFs8kc2ygTBP9+Zni IlCbj3I9onIokn9NEa6SlaC1TST87hA1Z+l0iiJqnV4ZBNi7tg8Hwl656AwmJJLm5KxUxa9I5 X6ITHMylUIQb9/1ScYTl23YN7Css+uja8x+VVbgdYH/SgHWyGgQ9XttB5cEDgCzvzUF7cCzeV ScYtY87NlJswL4hhxP/6QrY5SIzg/lXmt6hZL22r9R3005V87pmjEvJNjyjrfY7QtecBpaMJH K+ui2phl/2bxdVoy4D20wnoH4anRYoN/VzGVebYp/57eeS5VO41SOkfCstZk1puc7hlztlDUc /MEFqlNT0EWl+yLurrEUodSRyw99+TJPv58zZVHms9ef9dqRM9cGBh2NLGw/BcDFYxFLtEIGs i4pOrGGdDcANCJp1qug09cvOSd4L5Ix2rwR9g1S6WCaCWE25pC

To: *snipped*

Once i confirm the payment slip i will receive it here in USA and an instructions will be given to my associate in UK for him to obtain those documents in your name.

This is the account details:

Wells Fargo Bank
4306 Broadway St. San Antonio, TX 78209
Account number: 1085131595
Routing number: 111900659
SWIFT: WFBIUS6S
Beneficiary: Adrian Salinas

I am waiting for your response for the immediate actions.

Yours in Service
Call for more enquirers.