Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#276422 by AlanJones Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:45 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999610754

Attention Beneficiary,

How are you today? I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5200.00 usd dollars through Western union as was called to Our Bank (CAPITAL CITY BANK) from THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF BENIN REPUBLIC concerning your full compensation payment total sum of $1.4 Million USD,via western union by this government. Now, I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up the $5200.00 usd to enable us send another $5200.00 usd today as you know we will be sending you only $5200.00 usd per day.

Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the $5200.00 usd and call Director of Operation (DR PAUL LARRY ) because he is the person in charge for your payment so that he can send you another payment today, Email: ( [email protected] ) email Him OR Call below this number( +229 99610754 ) you picked up the $5200.00 usd today.

Here is the western union information to pick up the $5200.00 usd which you will be receiving your payment $5200.00 usd Dollars immediately You will also have to send them the Tax Clearance charges and registration of payment file, which is $45usd [as per the instruction from the International Monetary Fund (I.M.F)]

Here Is The Payment information of your first payment that has been transfer but it's still on hold till you send the Tax Clearance charges so you can track it now and confirm that it's available for pick up then once you send the Tax Clearance charges today, we will release it immediately to enable you pick it today.

Meanwhile; go ahead and track the payment information through our web site below; ( ) before going to any western and pick up the money, in order to show you that the money is their waiting for you to pick up immediately as the really owner of it.

Sender?s First Name____Oraegbune
Senders Second Name____Brown,
Senders Country Benin Republic
Text question___When
Answer__45Minutes
Amount$5,200.00
MTCN Number___#5870993008

And we are waiting for you to send the $45usd today, So i advice you to send it by western union money or money gram transfer office with this information.

RECEIVER NAME??- -SUDRAN ELLA
COUNTRY???? ??????BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY??????- ??COTONOU
QUESTION????- -URGENT
ANSWER????- ??URGENT
MTCN???? ??
SENDER NAME??- ??????-

Be advise that the $45USD is a compulsory as they told me that is money you will pay until you receive your payment completely I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $5200.00 usd , Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information.

Thanks And Best Regard.

Dr. PAUL LARRY
E-mail [email protected]
Western Union Department Money transfers, BENIN REPUBLIC

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement