Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#276332 by AlanJones Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:23 am
Reply-to: "Williams G. Emad" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18704740513

Hello XXX
Re: Your Package For Delivery

Thanks for your quick response.I have crossed checked your details with the information stated on the official documents received from United Nations office in Geneva attached and have confirmed that you are the actual beneficiary to receive the consignment being held here at the Honolulu International Airport Hawaii Storage Vault. To ensure the full protection of you and me, I would respectfully request we maintain confidentiality.

Furthermore, for you to have full confidence of the existence of this consignment, I have attached to this email a confidential copy of the US Customs Ultra Scan Report(For Your Eyes Only) which indicates that the trunk box have been scanned and confirmed to be filled with valuable monetary instrument worth millions of dollars and in order for me to negotiate with the airport vault authorities for the release of the withheld package to you, I will go ahead and pay for the US Non Inspection Charges of $3,700 which was the main reason the consignment was with-held by the Honolulu International Airport authorities here in Hawaii since these charges were not paid by the diplomatic agent delivering this consignment to you.

Please note that once I have been able to clear these release requirements, I shall board the next flight to your city to deliver these box to you but you have to assure me that my own share of the funds which is 30% of the total value will be given to me on my arrival.

I will go ahead and pay for the Non Inspection Charges and concluded negotiations for the release of the consignment to you which could be completed later today, but you have to assure me once again that my own share of the money will be given to me as I am taking a big risk doing this processing on your behalf. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of our communication confidential. I am making use of the opportunity since i will be retiring soon without anyone knowing about it, unless if you reveal it to a third party, which i would strongly advice you never to do so and remember, 'Loose Lips Sink Ships', i will call you or receive your call on appointment for very important issue I hereby advice you to send your identity for easy identification and your complete data's.You can call me with this number Tel: 870-474-0513

Please confirm receipt.

Warmest Regards,

William Emmad

Interim Assistance General Manager,
(Operations,Maintenance,Transportation)
Assistance Inspection Director
Honolulu International Airport
300 Rodgers Boulevard,
Honolulu, HI 96819, USA

Tel:870-474-0513

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement