Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#276191 by soldierfortune Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:48 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Favour Williams, 23 years old woman from the Liberia, the father was killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. John Williams) had been a substantial bank deposit ($5.5 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Favour is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Sekou CongoZenith Basil Zenith) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Favour would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $420 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Site: romlove
Username: hillio_35395
Name: favour
City: new york

Site: romlove
Date: 22 Jul, 2015

hello

my name is miss favour, i will like you to be my close friend, if you accept it contact me at
([email protected]) for my photos and more details about me,

thanks favour

[img][img]http://scamwarners.com/main//guestupload/918151.JPG[/img][/img]

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 15:06:30 +0000
Subject: Hoping to hear from you as soon

Good day my dear,

I'm very happy to receive your message. How are you today and your family? Hope fine. My name is Favour Williams 23 years old girl, a medical student and i am single never been married from Liberia in West Africa. I am the only child and daughter of my father. I lost my parents, my mother died in a car accident and my late father was shot death by the rebels during crisis in my country. I'm in the orphanage camp here in Dakar Senegal. It is really a long story my dear and i praying for God divine help.

My late father Dr. John Williams was chairman managing director of (WILLIAMS INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in the capital of my country Monrovia, Liberia, and he was also the personal adviser to our former head of state. The rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father in cold blood. It's only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African country Senegal where i am living under the Private charity organization for the Refugees.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you do. Can i trust you? I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. I am not very photogenic, here are my picture hope you will like it. Tell me more about yourself in your next email. Remember that distance, colour an age does not matter but love and understanding matters a lot in life. Hoping to hear from you as soon.

Sincerely yours

Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 14:41:34 +0000
Subject: WITH LOVE AND TRUST‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello my dear

Thanks for your response to my message. How are you today and your job hope everything is fine? I truly believe that meeting you is a blessing and an answer to my prayers. I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow in my heart because my helpless situation over here in Senegal. I decided to tell you this because i don't have any other option than to tell you everything about me.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to Europe after the war but lost away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily I discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents of his funds he deposited in my name as the next of kin in one of the international bank.

I am really desperate to come out from this camp and start a normal life again. Living here is like someone living in a prison. I don't have any relatives or anybody here to help me, the only person i have is (Rev. Father Jude Godwin) he has been very nice to me since i came into this camp and other people. He is the person in charge of the orphanage people here in the refugee camp. I am using the Rev computer to write you this message. His Tel number is +221771860653 You can call me anytime through his telephone because i don't have cell phone.

Briefly i will like to disclose little more about myself to you and I plead with you to keep it to yourself alone until everything is properly arranged and executed, then i will come over to join you in your country. I have the sum of 5.5 Million Dollars (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) as an inheritance from my late father which i will like to invest in your country with your help. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travailing documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to continue my Education under your care.

I have been in contact with the bank manger several times and he told me that i should present a foreign trustee who will stand on my behalf because my refugee status and help me invest the money wisely or when i married. Can you stand as my trustee so that i can introduce you to my late father bank for the transfer? My late father deposited this funds with my name as the next of kin in one of the leading bank and i am going to give you all the details / contact if you accept to help me.

Truly speaking from the bottom of my heart I agreed to give you 20% out of the total money if you agree to help me out and use the remaining balance to invest in your country under your care. I attached the photo of me, my late mum and daddy hope you will like my family picture. Send me your personal details, full name, age, photo, occupation, phone number and your address in your next email. I will give you more information about the transaction in my next mail after receiving your acceptance mail to help me. Am waiting to read from you soon.

Sincerely yours,
Favur.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 15:02:20 +0000
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME CONTACT BANK TODAY‏‏

My darling,

I am glad to receive your message. I really appreciate your willingness to help me out from this difficult situation and God will bless you. You are really God's gift to me, I see you as a honest and reliable man of God who will not betray or cheat me that is why i decided to choose you so that you will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present you to the Bank for transferring of my late father money to your own bank account. Please i will like you to help me for my international passport to come your country to meet you so that we can do the transaction together.

I have contacted the bank several times and they told me that my father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. Can you help me for my travel documents to come and meet you in your country before the transfer or after the transfer. I want you to contact the bank manager Mr. philip hampton today and ask him the possibility of transferring the funds of my late father into your bank account over there in your country. I have my late fathers documents for proof which the bank is going to request from us, the death certificate of my dad and the statement of account with other valuable documents. Below is the bank contact info.

BANK NAME: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Bank manager: Mr. philip hampton.
Email address: ([email protected])
([email protected])
Telephone number +447012986619
Fax number +448712564182

Below is my late father Account Detail.

Name of depositor: Dr. John Williams.
Account Number: 300040075900.
Amount deposited: USD $ 5.5 Million.
Next of Kin: Miss. Favour Williams.
Nationality: Liberia.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.5 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin. I have maped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since I am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that account for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country.

Please i will like you to call me today or tomorrow any time from 10am to 6pm the Rev will be in his office. When you call tell the Rev Jude Godwin that you want to speak with me so he can send for me. from female hostel I will be expecting your call.tel: +221771860653

Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours for ever in love.

Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 15:03:58 +0000
Subject: Copy this note below and forward it to the bank today‏‏

i want you to know that i have introduced you to the bank manager as my foreign trustee for the transferring of my late father funds to your bank account and the bank are waiting to hear from you. Please feel free to contact the bank today through their info address below as soon as possible to know the possibility of transferring my late father money to your account. Copy this note below and forward it to the bank today please.

Dear Sir Philip Hampton,
My name is ______"xxxxxx"
Nationality_______"xxxxxx"

It is my great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to partner Miss Favour Williams; whose father name is late Dr. John Williams. I am her foreign representative and he told me that her father is late but has an account No 300040075900 in your Bank and she is the next of kin. Miss Favour in several occasion has been communicating with me to assist her receive a funds valued at $5.5 million dollars which her late father Dr. John Williams deposited in your Bank with her name as the next of kin. I am his foreign partner and i want to know the possibility of transferring the funds into my bank account. I am hoping to hear from you soon.

Best Regards.

X-Originating-IP: [196.207.205.174]
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 08:08:38 -0400
Subject: WELCOME TO THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

Address: Drommund House, 1Redheughs
Avenue, Edinburg EH128JN Scotland.
Tel: +447012986619
Fax: +447031867893
Dated: 08-04-2015.

CONFIRMATION OF YOUR TRANSFER APPLICATION.
DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER MR. "xxxxxx"

This is an acknowledgment letter of your transfer application to our International Payment and remittance Office/Telex Services Dept Royal Bank of Scotland UK. We have deemed it quite imperative to contact you based on the transfer Application and the introduction letter we received from Miss Favour Williams on your behalf that she wishes you to be and stand as her legal trustee representative to her late father's deposited fund with our bank which she is the next of kin to it. Dr John Williams was our late customer with substantial amount deposited with us as asked, the volume of fund currently deposited with our bank is $5.500,000.00UDS.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FELLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME: DR JOHN WILLIAMS.
AMOUNT DEPOSITED: USD $5.5 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN (DAUGHTER): MISS FAVOUR WILLIAMS.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 300040075900.
BANK CODE: 300045.
SWIFT CODE: RIBSGSG.
BRANCH CODE: (00759).

Note you have been actually appointed as her trustee to represent the next Kin. However before our bank will commence any transfer concerning this fund to your account you have to submit to our bank the following;

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund into your bank account on her behalf,

2. An Affidavit of Oath sworn in your favor from the federal ministry of justice Dakar Senegal.

3. A copy of the statement of the account issued to her late father by our bank.

4. The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming his death.

5. You are required to send your complete full details, note that any of the international bank account you provide can serve for the transfer.

The above documents which is power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath must be endorsed by a Senegalese residential lawyer from the federal ministry of justice where Miss Favour Williams is residing presently. You are advise to contact your partner to arrange an attorney for you or in alternatively you can fly down to Dakar Senegal to arrange an attorney yourself to procure the legal documents to enable us to commence your immediately bank to bank electronic wire transfer of the fund which takes only 48 hours banking time for the fund to reflect in your bank account there in your country.

If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us, we are committed to giving our customers the best of our services.

Thanks For Your Co-operation.
Mr Philip Mark Hampton.
Director International Remittance & Accounts Department (RBS).

Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 17:30:42 +0000
Subject: honey contact lawyer today through email and phone ok‏‏‏

Good day my love,

I am so excited to inform you that i have found a good Registered advocate with the help of the Reverend Father who will prepare those legal documents the power of attorney and affidavit of oath in your name from the ministry of justice which the bank demanded before the transfer with my travel documents. After my discussing with the lawyer he said you should contact him yourself directly so that he will discuss with you better, on how to prepared the power of attorney and affidavit of oath from the ministry of justice. My darling, I want you to contact the lawyer directly with his information details below.

Name: Barrister Zenith Basil
Email: ([email protected])
Or: ([email protected])
Office Tel: +221761204771

I have scan the statement of account and the death certificate of my late dad as you requested. Please contact the lawyer today to prepare the Power of attorney and Affidavit of oath in your name as the bank requested to enable them to transfer my late father funds into your bank account immediately. I am very anxious to come out of this painful and nasty situation and join you over there in your country to live a better life and complete my studies.

Kindly inform me as soon as you contact the lawyer. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours,
Favour.

Received: from [41.214.119.15]
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 18:05:55 +0200
Subject: WE NEED YOUR URGENT PAYMENT

Zenith Basil Zenith
39 Avenue Lamine Gueye
International Airport Road

Phone: +221761204771
Dated: 09/01/2015

Attention. Mr. "xxxxxx"

Sequel, from your information,s i received today on my noble law firm here on how to prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the high court here for you and your partner.

I discussed with one of my colleague the most respectable chief justice, senior advocate (SAS) here in federal high court of Dakar Senegal. We discussed about issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on your partner behalf to transfer her money from a bank in, United Kingdom, to your account in your country in "xxxxxx" or else where. Prior to my enquirers from the girl and the high court here in Dakar Senegal,

In view of above and from my inquiries,

it will cost the sum of 150 dollars for authentication of the power of attorney

for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, 100 dollars

for notary stamping at the notary office sum of 70 dollars before it will go out from Senegal here

and my consultation and legal processing fee of 100 dollars.

Total of (420 dollars) four hundred and twenty dollars only. to get everything done.

You are to transfer this money soonest through western union money transfer

with my name and address below:

ADDRESS------ 39 SLIMA ROAD,
NAME------------ ZENITH BASIL ZENITH
COUNTRY--------- SENEGAL
CITY --------- DAKAR
PASSPORT No --- A 01543129
QUESTION ------- YES
ANSWER--------- YES
TEL:----- +221761204771

Make sure you inform me immediately you transfer the money as soon as you can, so we can start preparation of the documents (which will be ready by next two days).

the attachment below is my Intl. lawyer licence

Yours sincerely service
Zenith Basil Zenith
Advertisement