Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#276173 by soldierfortune Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:46 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Gift Muna, 24 years old woman from the Liberia, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Barnabas Muna) had been a substantial bank deposit ($9.5 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Gift is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 15 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Sidney Elliot) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Gift would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.740 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Bank account name: Elemike Chinedu Godson

Was using <[email protected]> as long as it was valid the <[email protected]>

Site: waydate
Username: giftmuna20
Sex: woman

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-07-29 14:15:33

Nice to meet you dear.

my name is miss Gift Muna love our profile cannot say everything about us. this is my email address; [email protected] contact me i will send my pic to you and tell you more about myself always waiting for your mail,.

I LOVE U.

Received: from [41.83.196.250]
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 03:05:13 -0700
Subject: thanks for your respond hope to hear from you,

DEAREST ONE,

am happy reading from you today, it is my pleasure to speak with you as you honor my invitation. once again am happy to be acquainted. i appreciate your response. i will love to introduce my self to you today. my name is miss Gift Muna i am 24 yrs old, i came from Liberia in Africa. i am the only daughter of Dr Barnabas Muna my late father was the director of sobaz oil before his death from the war going on in my country.

it was one early morning rebels attack to our house killed my parents on a cold blood i am the only one left. i flew to a near by country Dakar Senegal where i am staying now as a refugee. i am doing my second year in nursing school before the incident occurred.

attached here is my pictures. i will tell you more about me in my next mail awaiting to hear from you.

yours in love Gift Muna,

Received: from [41.83.237.103]
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 03:03:57 -0700
Subject: honey more about me i need your help please

My Dear,

How was your day?. I believe it was fine. Mine here is very cold and like you know I am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar In this camp Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person I have now is Rev. Pastor Samuel Benjamin who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is +221761322788 if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. Call from 1.00pm GMT please.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place. Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $9.5M (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Us Dollars).

I have wrote to them and they told me that i will have a foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Sir i will like you to send me all this mentioned particulars in under for me to know you more and know whom i am dealing with, Below here is what i need from you so that i can then send to you the bank information as well as my late father's account number (1) Full name (2) country of residence & city and your phone number in case i want to call you.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I love you because you are honest and understanding man. You are truthful, a man of vision and hardworking. My sweet heart, i will soon be with you for more love and marriage in your base. My favorite language is English. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. I want to hear your voice of love. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Forever in mind,
Gift Muna

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.235.239]
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 04:10:02 -0700
Subject: Honey the contact information of the bank

My Dearest.

How are you today, hope you are fine, dear i want to thank for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face, i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's!. My love is for you and you alone, i will like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will tell you the actual time you call again and he will send for me immediately. His office phone no +221761322788

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 9.5 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

BARCLAY'S BANK PLC LONDON.
Email address: ([email protected]) or ([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is: Mr. Charles S. Doyle
Telephone number +447031853504
Office Fax number +448717152567
The Account Number Is: 0643I0870146/QB/71/B1

Contact them now on how to transfer the 9.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% for your assistance My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please honey contact the bank today so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. I will send some more pictures latter when i know your mind about this. Meanwhile i will like you to call me by 2pm my time the number once again +221761322788

Yours forever in love Gift Muna.

X-Originating-IP: [41.83.245.110]
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 08:12:40 -0400
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: WELCOME TO BARCLAY'S BANK OF LONDON PLC

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION,

Sir,

We received your current inquiry about the estate of one of our late customers and I am writing to you in respect to your mail which we received today. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady who is (the next of kin to her late father's fund deposit to our bank) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Her late father is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount of money he deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer since the money is originated from there in Africa and the young lady is currently residing in Senegal.

2. The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3. A copy of statement of account issued to her deceased father by our bank.

4. An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Senegal.

Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48 hrs from when we receive the above named documents.

We promise to treat our customers with uttermost truth and Sincerity. For more information/s please contact me The World operational/Transfer Officer through email address thus ([email protected]) for more clarifications and or question/s you may need to ask.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Charles Doyle
Phone +447031843604

Received: from [41.83.246.156]
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 01:04:11 -0700
Subject: HONEY THIS IS A LAWYER CONTACT PLEASE CONTACT HIM FOR THE DOCUMENTS.

My darling,

how are you and i thank you for your mail which i received from the bank and i am so happy to received your mail again and i thank you once again for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man.

Listen, before i gave you this information's i saw your profile that you matched mine, i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead). please honey call me by 2pm to 4pm my time any day you want to call me please and immediately you call me our Reverend will send somebody to come and call me from the hostel here. am so happy to hear your voice today. So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart of heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account (which i will send to you if the lawyer agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which i will also send to you) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in a bank to the account in Your country. His contact information's are as follows,

Bar (Dr) SIDNEY ELLIOT.
Email address ([email protected])
Or his private email add: ([email protected])
Office Telephone Number is +221774665522

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us! please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time. I will be waiting for you soonest. A big hug for you, and kissssssssssssss!!!!!!!.

From my deepest heart,
Yours forever
Gift Muna.

Received: from [41.83.194.57]
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 11:30:11 +0200
Subject: MY FINDINGS FROM THE HIGH COURT.

BAR-AT-LAW CHAMBERS.

Attention.

Sir,

This is to inform you the cost of prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the high court here for you and your partner. I have discussed with chief magistrate of the high court here in Dakar Senegal. We discussed about preparing and standing on your behalf at the high court to get an authorization letter and swear an affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on behalf of your partner to transfer his late father's fund from A Bank in Europe, to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Meanwhile, prior to my inquiries from the high court here in Dakar Senegal this morning. I was made to understand that there will be four (4) documents required by the bank before the transfer of the money to your account.

1. A copy of Death certificate of the deceased customer.
2. A copy of His Statement of account.
(WHICH SHE WILL HAVE WITH HER, AS PROVE).

It's now remaining the other two documents. Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath these two documents is what will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner. In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of $840 for authentication of the power of attorney, $560 for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, $220 for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal consultation fee of $120. Total of (Dollars $1740) to get everything done.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW:

SIDNEY ELLIOT.
NO 96 AVE CITE MILLIONAIRE
DAKAR SENEGAL.

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY, SO WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS).

I HAVE ATTACHED MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT FOR YOU TO SEE WHOM YOU ARE DEALING WITH. NOTE; WE COLLECT PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES (AS THE BARRISTER'S LAW OF THE NATION DEMANDS), CODE 98/1999 CONSTITUTION.(MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS)

Yours sincerely in Service,
Bar (Dr) Sidney Elliot (Esq)
(Senior Advocate).
No 96 Ave Cite Millionaire (2nd-floor)
Dakar,Senegal.
Office tel +221774665522
Email Add ([email protected])
([email protected])

Received: from [41.83.220.224]
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 04:51:06 -0700
Subject: darling do not leave me lonely write to me for God sake

My Sweetheart,

How was your days? hope it was nice but as for me mine was full of sorrow because i have not heard from you. please what have i done to deserve this kind of treatment? my love at this point i cant find words to express my inmost feeling of loss should you leave me out here lonely, when i need your help the most.

darling i do not understand why u have decided to abandon me i thought u said you loved and care for me now tell me i have no father no mother no relative and i am suffering here in a dehumanizing condition in the refugee camp and you don't want to help me. whom do u expect me to turn to now seems my fiance and love can't help me.

think about all the happiness we could have in our midst after all this has come to an end. Following your words in the last mail i ask u is this what you understand by love. oh God! My love u know i have no money i can't even feed twice a day what else do u want me to do. whom should i turn to now. i can't help it as the tears flow uncontrollably as i type this mail.

maybe i should just end my life and commit suicide for i have no hope again and really solely on you i have to dream times without number of the nights i will spend in your arms when we get through all this, at the end and just when i build my world around you, u choose to leave me lonely. i can't bear it any more My love please help me i really on u now! with a heavy heart i advise you to help me out. Honey if u leave me like this i will kill myself, please darling with eyes dripping tears i await your response.

loving u i still remain
Gift Muna.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 11:25:13 +0000
Subject: Honey please respond to me

Hello honey how are you i hope your fine, i just want to let you know this is my new email please writ to here and tell me if you are not helping me again let me know what to do i hope to here from you.

from Gift Muna

Received: from [41.83.20.245]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 13:11:59 +0100
Subject: ATTENTION: MR "xxxxxx"

ATTENTION: MR "xxxxxx"

This is to inform you that i received your mail, requesting bank account which can be easy for you according to your mail, but Money Gram or Western Union money transfer is a fast method to send and receive money from all over the world,since you demanded an account, i have to forward the account details of my office secretary which is as follows,

BANK NAME..........BANK OF AFRICA -SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME...... ELEMIKE CHINEDU GODSON
ACCOUNT NO..........04808430006
BANK CODE.............SN100
CODE GUICHET.........01021
RIB............................08
SWIFT CODE..............AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN CODE.................SN10 0010 2100 4808 4300 0608
Purpose of transfer................. for business

Consider your documents done, if only you comply immediately to send the money today or tomorrow, be rest assured of our sincerely and transparent service, immediately you send the money to the account, you should send the payment slip with every details of the information's needed before the bank,

Depends on your speed reaction in payment, that will be the stand of getting all the documents ready and effective from the federal high court of Senegal,

VERY URGENT.
Yours in service,
Bar (Dr) SIDNEY ELLIOT(ESQ).

COMPENSATION:

Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 19:40:59 +0000
Subject: happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred

hello my dear how are you doing

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of Mr Cruz from Paraguay. Presently in Paraguay for investment projects with my partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact rev.John Benjamin whom i took as my father when i was in Dakar, his name is rev.john benjamin and his email address is ([email protected]) phon number is +221761322788

Ask him to send you sum of $300.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with rev.John Benjamin and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my partner are having at hand because i want to finalise everything and go back to school.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to rev.John Benjamin on your behalf to release the money for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the money to you without delay. God Bless you.

Your friend Gift

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-originating-IP: not available
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 21:23:14 +0000
Subject: Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.‏‏‏

My Dear,

How are you my dear, hope all is well with you? It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.

And i want to inform you that I have successfully move to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $650,000.00 (Six Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, i issued the check and i instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdrawing money from any ATM MACHINE world wide with a maximum of US$ 3000 daily.

The ATM online service a more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dinning, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with convenience of online payment and an easier life.

For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once your compliance is met.

This vow i made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfills it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world. Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.

Name: ........... ....... ATM Alliance Office
Office Address; ...... 12, av. Léopold Sédar Senghor Dakar (SENEGAL)
Email Address: ..... [email protected]
Telephone: ........... +221784511453
Officer In charge: Mrs. Rita David / Mr James Collins.

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that i gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touched with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I had giving instruction to ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which i gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Yours Gift Muna
Advertisement