Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#276080 by AlanJones Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:03 am
Tel. No.: +22677042086

Dear Friend,

Assalamu Alaikkum,

Good day i have received your respond concerning the proposal i sent to you for the transfer of fund 10.5 million dollars into your account as the next of kin.

Thanks you so much and i want you to know that i have made all the whole arrangement for the transfer of the fund into your account, also to let you that you are entitle of 50% of the total amount of the 10.5 million usd once the fund transferred into your account as the next of kin.

Before we proceed further into this transaction because of the secret nature of this transaction i want you to fully assure me that you are capable to handle this transaction and also keep the secret till the fund transferred into your account as the next of kin without any exposure to the third person because i do not want any disappointment once we commence into this transaction.

Also i use this opportunity to let you know that there shall be some legal documents that will be involved during the processing and transfer of this fund into your account as the next of kin, those legal documents shall be on your own name as the beneficiary of the fund to avoid questioning by your government or your receiving bank in your country base on the huge amount that is involved.

Meanwhile i want you to know that those documents will cost us some little amount to secure them from the ministries that is involved here in my country on your behalf as the next of kin and bear in mind that whatever be the cost to secure those vital documents to back up the transfer of the fund into your account shall be handle by both of us , do understand that after the transfer of the fund into your account any amount you spent shall be balance back to you including your 50% as we have earlier agreed.

All i required your full assurance that you will never let me down once we proceed ahead and i will never let you down and will never betray your trust given to me, once i received your respond then i will send to you more details on what should be done for us to proceed ahead into this transaction and also send to you the official text of application form you to fill and submit to our bank here for immediate processing of the transfer of the fund into your account.

If you are okay let me know and i will send to you the official text of application form which you have fill and submit to our bank here for the processing and transfer of the fund into your account as the next of kin, all my promise to you that you will never regret this transaction i swear before almighty ALLAH.

I wait for your good response as soon as possible to let me know your stand if you are ready and capable to handle this transaction, always check your mail box twice to avoid delay to respond back to me.

Thanks
Was Salam
Dr Yousef Zongo
Tel +226 77 042 086

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement