Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#276079 by AlanJones Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:01 am
Tel. No.: +27742312300

Dear XXX,

I am in receipt of your reply with thanks as well as your willingness to assist my family in this transaction.I will give you a call after sending you this mail. Sir, before we proceed, I want you to understand that this money is the only surviving hope from my late father, to enable us live a better life which he assured our family before his death. Having this in mind, I trust that you will stick to my request of keeping this transaction confidential till the successful end.

However, after due deliberation with my mother, we have concluded to invest this fund with you, which I believe will give us good profit. My mother and I have never been into any business before and will depend on you for the management of the fund until whenever the contract will be terminated under mutual agreement. According to our financial adviser who is handling this transaction on our behalf, he advice that to accomplish this transaction with trust and transparency, I would like you to pay us a private visit in South Africa, to enable you witness every transaction yourself.

Moreover, this visit is very important as it will give us the opportunity to know each other in person and also sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with you for the security interest of both parties before the transfer of the fund to your country. I want to assure you that all the necessary documents to back up this transaction legally will be provided. Please, try to consider this as an option for us to conclude this transaction in time and erase every atom of doubt and suspicion.

Sir, be informed that my financial adviser will contact you very shortly, to give you full details of the transfer arrangement we have made with the bank. He is a trusted family friend who was very close to my late husband and will give you all the information you may want to know about this arrangement. Please may I remind you that we do pay charges for safe-keeping of the consignment every month and your urgent arrival will release us from further payment to the security company.

Lastly, the financial adviser further advice that in regards to easy procurement, you have to proceed immediately to any South Africa embassy in your country and apply for a TOURIST VISA TO SOUTH AFRICA. As soon as you receive your visa, kindly email us a copy of your flight schedule for your hotel reservation before your arrival. For more inquiry, feel free to contact me with this number: +27742312300

Thank you in anticipation of your kind cooperation

I wait for your reply soonest.

Yours Truly,

Alan Mooki

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement