Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275914 by soldierfortune Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:18 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Viviana Assetou Toure Kigbafori, 23 years old woman from the Cote d'Ivoire, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr Assetou Toure Kigbafori) had been a substantial bank deposit ($3.6 million British Pounds) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Viviana is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Emmanuel Osiba) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Viviana would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $520 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: waydate
Username: VIVILYLY

[/quote]Site: waydate
Date: 2015-04-09 22:19:14

[email protected]

HI dear am Vivian by name and it will be my great pleasure if me can be friends if enough to start up a good relationship that will lead to something better if God permit us, hope to hear from you soonest thanks here is my address [email protected][quote]

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 08:16:11 +0000
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU‏‏‏‏‏

My dear,

How are you today?. I believe you are doing well. I am more than happy to read your e-mail today. My dear, as I said in my first email, My name is VIVIANA ASSETOU TOURE KIGBAFORI Ivory Coast in West Africa I'm currently residing in a church here in Dakar Senegal as a result civil war that was in my country,

I am 23 years old girl 5'8 "tall. My father Dr ASSETOU TOURE KIGBAFORI was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Dr Laurent Gbagbo) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother's only me that is alive now and I managed to do my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.

Please, I would like to know more about you. Their likes and dislikes and what you are currently doing. I have much to tell you more about myself in my next mail. think of me I love you. I will like you to send me your own picture on your next waiting for your reply.

Your VIVIANA

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 08:58:16 +0000
Subject: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY I NEED YOUR HELP‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

My dear

How are you today, together with your health which is the most important thing to me hope you are fine.? I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. when i read your mail today it give me full joy and happiness. thanks you once again i will like to see you face to face soonest and to be part of your life.

Mine here is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal In this refugee we are only allowed to go out only some times in a week. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Micheal Odah who is the pastor of the (Jesus Christ for all nation Church) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is +221771640162 i will being waiting for your by 12.30; pm my own time here today, if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money, electronic device of any sort or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is £3.6M (Three Million Six Hundred Thousand Pounds). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. The bank told me that since am in refugee camp in Senegal that i can not present to them anyone in senegal as my partner because he may also be in a refugee, so the partner must come from outside the country so that is why Rev Micheal cannot stand for me so is i contact you.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it as a secret to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.

I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours love
Viviana

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 07:58:09 +0000
Subject: Help is the thing of the mind‏

Help is the thing of the mind; and if you can see what the situation am into you have no other option than to search for whom can be a savior to you.my dear i have passed a lot here and i have suffered, so if you want to help me, open your heart for me and help me. i was born in responsible family, i have never cheat on any one neither will i cheat you so if you your mind accept to help me do it; but follow your mind, even if you work away without helping me, i have nothing against you because help is a thing of the heart am not forcing you for you to help me.

Even if you do not help me, i believe and know fulling well that GOD i serve will send a helper to me. Dear please i am pleading with God that if though that you are here to help me, (Galatians 6:2) Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.Isaiah 1:17. Learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression; bring justice to the fatherless, plead the widow's cause. Psalm 27:10
For my father and my mother have forsaken me, but the Lord will take me in.Exodus 22:22
You shall not mistreat any widow or fatherless child. Pharaohs i was bone and brought up in a good Christian family,

dear i did not tell you about the money to show that i got inheritance rather the reason why i told you about the money is because i hate being a burden to someone and i will never be ok. i can not leave the camp without my passport which i lost and clearance certificate from the camp, so all these cost money. i want when the money has been transferred to you, you can send to me part of it for me to process the my passport and do the clearance for me to come down to your country at least for me to have a fresh breath.

i have suffered a lot here, my condition is getting worst every day. and please i want this to be a secret between you and me. For the picture i told you that i dont have money to snap a picturs now to send to you even to eat is had for me, i eat only once a day here, please if you truly want to help me them help me,

have a nice day dear

Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 07:40:11 +0000
Subject: PLEASE DEAR CONTACT THIS BANK FOR CONFIRMATION‏‏‏‏‏

My Beloved,

How are you today, i hope that you are fine; Always pray for me so that God will grant me freedom from this Church hostel so that i will come and join you over there: I am seriously looking for an honest person who can show me true love and someone who can show me concerned and attention never to betray me. Age or distance does not matter, i only need a true love or friendship. i believe you are an honest and understanding person. You are truthful, full of vision and a hardworking person.

I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business,

My darling, as i have trusted you so much by giving you this bank information and address, please be kind to my situation, as i have decided to join you over there for a loving relationship and for continuation of my education.

NOW LISTEN TO ME:

I wrote to the bank about my intention to withdraw father's money, The bank say that i should provide a trusted representative who will stand for me because of the comprehensive bond clause that i must reach the age of 30 or present a foreign partner or representative. I am wishing that you will be honest and sincerely to me when the bank transfer the money into your account.

WRITE A LETTER TO THE BANK MANAGER, Tell the bank manager that you are my trusted foreign representative, Tell him in the letter that you want to assist me transfer my late father's deposited fund of which i am the next of kin due to my Ineligible statue here in Dakar Senegal.
Tell him that you are the person which i write to him about in the nomination letter which i sent to them. Tell him that i have passed a vote of confidence on you to receive my late father's money into your account little by little. Please any message which you receive from the bank, Please do not forget to tell me, This is the Bank Information:

Lloyds TSB BANK Plc
Head Office:
25 Gresham Street
London
EC2V 7HN
United Kingdom
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS
p: +447053824064
FAX NUMBER p: +447017623268
P.O. Box:04638
Mr. Manuel C. Gaspar is the Remittance/Transfer manager
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]

Here is the Deposit Information:

ACCOUNT NAME IS DR ASSETOU TOURE KIGBAFORI
AMOUNT 3.6 MILLION POUNDS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS VIVIANA ASSETOU TOURE KIGBAFORI.
ACCOUNT NUMBER BLB745008901546/QB/90/A.
(NYSE: LYG) (London: LLOY)
On the web: http://www.lloydsbankinggroup.com
IBAN NO: LOYDGB BLB74500891546/QB/90/A
SWIFT CODE: LLOYDGB21Y09

Received: from [41.214.117.101]
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 10:09:31 +0200
Subject: LLOYD S BANK TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

Lloyds Banking Group Plc
25 Gresham Street
London EC2V 7HN United Kingdom.
Telephone: +447031830694
OUR REF: 0027/CBF/WCL.
YOUR.REF.........

For your Information//
Sir,

I have been directed by the director of foreign operation /wire transfer to write you in respect to your email which we received in our Bank Lloyds Banking Group plc from your partner.
Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady called Miss Vivian Toure Kigbafori {next of kin} that she wish you to be her trustee,/ representatives for the claim of her late fathers money deposited with this Bank.

Late (Dr Assetou Toure Kigbafori) is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us, IE. £3.6M pounds {THREE MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS} hence you have been really appointed as a trustee /representative of the next of kin. However before our Bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your Bank we will like you to send the following documents immediately to our Bank.

1 ) You will provide a power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your Bank account on her behalf. Note/ this power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident Lawyer with your name and sign by your partner,s signature, since the Lady presently reside in Senegal.

2) The death certificate of late Dr Assetou Toure Kigbafori her deceased father confirming his death.

3) A copy of statement of account issued to Dr Assetou Toure Kigbafori by our Bank.

Note,/ the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

{We promised to give the best of our service to our customers}

Should in case if you have any question's please don't hesitate to contact our foreign operation director for more directive/ and clarifications.

International Banking Department
Lloyds Banking Group plc
25 Gresham Street
London
EC2V 7HN
p: +447045798196
F: +447031875538
P.O... Box No. 5
Yours faithfully
Mr Antonio Horta-Osorio

Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 07:19:37 +0000
Subject: HONEY PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER IMMEDIATELY‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

My Dearest

How are you today I believe you are well thank you for all your efforts you are making to help me out from this horrible situation. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found my self today. As for me i am not fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my father's money to your position for a better life with you

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life i am suffering here in this prison called Church hostel and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. I also received a mail from the bank concerning the documents they need from you for the transfer.
The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

I discussed it with Rev Micheal Odah and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister EMMANUEL OSIBA. He is the lawyer that can get us the power of attorney here in Dakar Senegal. Presently as you can see i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Statement of Account with me here which i will give it to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him. I want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will empowered you transfer my 3.6 million Pounds from LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. Here the contact information of the lawyer,

DR EMMANUEL OSIBA
Email address ([email protected])
My dear please call the lawyer immediately
Office telephone number +221781244782

God bless you as you contact him immediately.

Yours Forever
Vivian

Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:18:39 +0000
Subject: YOUR INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY‏‏‏‏

Emmanuel Osiba Law Chambers Barristers & Solicitor
The Senior Advocate of Senegal;
NO 01 PARCELLE UNIT 10, (4ND-floor)
Dakar - Senegal
EMAIL: [email protected]
Telephone: +221781244782

ATTENTION CLIENT

Sequel to your mail request, i have written to the management of LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC to kindly reconfirm the genuine and authenticity of your claim as soon as they resume work.

Meanwhile, i shall inquire from the high court of Dakar about compulsory court fees placed on the documents which must be paid by you to the treasury of Judiciary division Republic of Senegal before the documents can be procured and notarized as the law of the Republic of Senegal demands.
Please Kindly forward me the following details as soon as you receive this message:

Your full name.....................
Full address..................
Id number or passport number.............
Telephone number .......................
Occupation....................
Date of birth...........
Marital status...............
Nationality..............

As it must appear on the power of attorney.

I look forward to hear from you to enable me present the total costs before the power of attorney can be issued to you in high court of Senegal. Remember: the power of attorney will cost you money if you are ready to pay the court fee then your information i will take it to high court to know how much it will cost you.

The Emanuel Law chambers is here to give all his Clients the best of services.

VERY URGENT

Yours in services.
Barr. EMANUEL OSIBA,The Principal Attorney.
Emanuel Law Chambers And Associates. .

Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 10:03:41 +0000
Subject: THIS IS COST OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Emmanuel Osiba Law Chambers Barristers & Solicitor
The Senior Advocate of Senegal;
NO 01 PARCELLE UNIT 10, (4ND-floor)
Dakar - Senegal
EMAIL: [email protected]

ATTENTION MR. "xxxxxx"

Sequel to your mail and your partners mail which i received in my noble law-firm on how to prepare a power of attorney, from the Federal high court here for you and your partner for the claim of money which is in LLOYDS BANK PLC LONDON. Authorization letter that will enable you stand on her behalf and transfer her money from LLOYDS BANK PLC LONDON, to your account in your country or else where.

Prior to my enquirers from the bank, and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understood from the bank that there are three documents which required by them before they transfer the money into your account. The available documents are already with me here...

A copy of His Statement of account.
A copy of His death certificate.

It's now remaining one document. Which is power of attorney which will enable the Bank to deal
with you on behalf of your partner. In view of above and from my inquiries,

it will cost the sum of ($ 120 Dollars) for authentication of the power of attorney, ($150 Dollars) for notary stamp at the notary office (before the bank can accept it). and my legal processing fee of ($200 Dollars). All the original documents must be send to the bank direct through Post delivery service and all the scanner copies to you through email ( DHL) ( FedEx) Delivery fee $50 Dollars (24 hour delivery)

Total of (US$520 Dollars only) to get everything done immediately.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW.

SEND ALONG WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AS IT WILL APPEAR ON THE DOCUMENT FOR PROPER DOCUMENTATION AND IDENTIFICATION AS TO PROCEED FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENT. MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY TO ME TODAY, SO WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY WITHIN 24 WORKING HOURS).

NOTE: (WE RECEIVE PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES) MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS.

Full name and address.

Name___ Emmanuel Osiba
Address__NO 01 PARCELLE UNIT 10,(4ND-floor).
City _____Dakar
Country___Senegal
Amount: usd$520

VERY URGENT.
Yours in service,
Bar (Dr) Emmanuel Osiba

COMPENSATION:

Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 01:13:35 +0000
Subject: My dear Congratulations contact Pastor Luke Odah‏‏‏

My Dearest,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total money.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact Pastor Luke Odah,

His email address is as follows:
[email protected]
Telephone: +221778106149

Ask him to send you a CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT CHEQUE of ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY THOUSAND DOLLARS ($180.000.00) ONLY,which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

So feel free and get in touched with Pastor Luke Odah and instruct him where to send you the money. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Pastor Luke Odah on your behalf to receive that money.

Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the CHEQUE to you without any delay. Take care and bye for now.

Yours truly
vivian
Advertisement