Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#275872 by Zander Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:01 pm
Fake loan company with advance fee scam .

o you need a loan? Apply for any kinds of loans with igho Loan Firm with
a low interest rate of 3% and enjoy repayment. Contact us by email:
[email protected]

Brauchen Sie einen Kredit? Bewerben Sie sich für alle Arten von Krediten
mit Igho Loan Firm mit einem niedrigen Zinssatz von 3% und genießen
Rückzahlung. Kontaktieren Sie uns per E-Mail: [email protected]

Application:

Thanks you for your response.

Our interest rate is 3%

We advice you to fill information below to apply for a loan today:

full name:
State:
amount needed as loan:
The duration of the loan:
telephone number:
sex:

We are waiting for this information so that we can continue to process your loan fund.

thank you

Mr. Andrew Mark
Igho loan
Tele (44) 7024088559
Fax: +447031881677
Advertisement

#277127 by Zander Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:54 pm
Contract and agreement

Greetings dear valued client
We have received a scan copy of your identity card and i want you to read our loan conditions below

*LOAN AGREEMENT/CONDITIONS:*

{1} Required Age: The borrower must not be below 18 years of age and any age below 18 would be disallowed from this loan offer.

{2} The applicant will start the repayment of loan at the end of every month starting from (3) MONTHS after loan has been transferred.

{3} BANK SECURITY POLICY: Due to the high rate of Internet insecurity we have our own method to securing Loan obtained from us. For These reasons, our loans are insured against terrorism and theft already by us.

{4} Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.

{5} Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 2 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.

{6} I agree that the funds will be used judiciously for the said purpose and not in any way be used for aiding terrorism, drug trafficking, laundering etc and other actions / acts that are forbidden by the laws of United Nations.

{7} That I make this agreement in sound mind knowing the implications. Please do get back to me on time so that we may have to proceed as soon as possible.

If you are in agreement with the stated loan conditions above and want to proceed.

*Loan Agreement Deed/Contract: The loan agreement Deed Must be sign for the Legibility of this transaction, Sequel to this, The loan Agreement Contract need to be Issue to me by the Company Attorney Barr Alan Gordon Boyle the Supreme High Court of United Kingdom Applicant must provide his/her National Identity Card.