Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275822 by AlanJones Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:24 am
Reply-to: James Entwistlef - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968822249

Dear Sir/Madam

I write to inform you that all needed arrangement with the UN Diplomatic Courier Company to deliver your consignment box has been finally concluded and this

i know will sound as a good news to you, My dear you are such a very lucky person because i took my time to make sure that this has to work out i know that

it has been long you have been expecting your fund and i assure you that you will in no distance days be smiling,I hope you know that the valued of your fund

is Ten Million Five hundred thousand United State Dollars, so to your notice the consignment box has this valued fund contend in it.Infact I thank God very

much for making this successful and you should as well glorified our Lord who has made this work according to plans.

As for my agreement with the UN DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY Director:Dr. Ettani Johnson, He promised that your consignment box will leave this Country

tomorrow. Your fund is in United State currency andin 100usd bills.

Note: The diplomat does not know the original contents of this two trunk boxes for security reasons. What l declared to them as the contents of the

consignment boxes is Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I do not declare that the contents of the boxes was money and you should keep this to yourself.

Please, on his arrival to your country and the agent gives you a call asking you the content of the consignment, kindly tell him that the content were

Photographic Film Materials.I will advise You upon reciept of this massege you should not delay to contact the courier company and forward them your details for immediate correspondant.

BELOW ARE THE NEEDED INFORMATION.

Your full name...
Your Address...
Direct telephone....
Your nearest Airport....
Registration code: #898ASSD70

CONTACT THE BELOW INFORMATION AND MAKE SURE YOU FORWARD YOUR ABOVE DETAILS AS DIRECTED TO ENABLE THEM PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY ASAP.

Dr.Ettani Johnson
Position: Director general, UN Diplomatic Courier Company.
E-mail:[email protected]

Tele:+229-68822249

They are in wait to hear from you now and dont keep them delay.

Best Regards
James Entwistlef

Welcome To UN Diplomatic Courier Service.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement