Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#269834 by Tim Atem Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:14 am
Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.107.130.220 with SMTP id m89csp510231ioi;
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 05:01:07 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.112.125.102 with SMTP id mp6mr2800782lbb.46.1443700867746;
Thu, 01 Oct 2015 05:01:07 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail-lb0-x243.google.com (mail-lb0-x243.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c04::243])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id qq7si2655834lbb.141.2015.10.01.05.01.07
for <<snipped>>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::243 as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:4010:c04::243;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::243 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-lb0-x243.google.com with SMTP id t2so668345lbn.1
for <<snipped>>; Thu, 01 Oct 2015 05:01:07 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.112.210.129 with SMTP id mu1mr2849721lbc.68.1443700867447;
Received: by 10.114.68.142 with HTTP; Thu, 1 Oct 2015 05:01:07 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 13:01:07 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPp_cnDMDfctb-k=fpAfA-FRUzBEJP+3dfYL2xTR+zUrt8jTVw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Kredit (Credit)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Bcc: <snipped>

--

--
Bewerben Bezahlung für eine schnelle und bequeme Kredit So richten Sie
Konten und zu einem neuen Unternehmen oder Refinanzierung Ihrer
Projekte zu einem günstigen Zinssatz von 3%. Kontaktieren Sie uns
heute mit dem unten stehenden Informationen, damit wir fortfahren
Mailen Sie uns an ([email protected]).

Erste Informationen von Ihnen:

(1) Name:
(2) erforderliche Menge eines Darlehens:
(3) Telefonnummer:
(4) Dauer:
(5) Land:
(6) Staat / Provinz:
(7) Monatliches Einkommen:
(8) Familienstand:
(9) Alter / Geschlecht:
(10) Darlehen Zweck:

Warten auf Ihre E-Mail bald

([email protected]).

Danke,
Herr Leo Carter.

Google Translate:

-

-
Apply for payment for a fast and convenient credit How to Set Up
Accounts and to a new company or refinancing your
Projects at a low interest rate of 3%. Contact us
today, so that we can proceed with the below information
Email us at ([email protected]).

Getting information from you:

(1) Name:
(2) required amount of a loan:
(3) Telephone number:
(4) Duration:
(5) Country:
(6) State / Province:
(7) Monthly income:
(8) Marital status:
(9) Age / Gender:
(10) Loan purpose:

Waiting for your email soon

([email protected]).

Thank you,
Mr. Leo Carter.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#275806 by Karla Newbury Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:08 pm
Hello.

Good Day.

we got your mail and it was well noted okay, so i need you to know that for you to obtain a loan from this company you are to fill the loan application form okay, so also you are to know that we offer our loan in good interest of 3% okay, so we are going to let you know that the maximum period of years we offer is 30 years okay.

so before we can proceed with your loan amount you needed now you are to fill the loan application form and also you are to attach your copy of id card so we can send you the loan terms and condition okay, so the company location is here in Germany okay.

So below is the loan application form which you are to fill and get back to us now okay.

Getting information from you:

(1) Full name:
(2) required amount of a loan:
(3) Telephone number:
(4) Duration:
(5) Country:
(6) State / Province:
(7) Monthly income:
(8) Marital status:
(9) Age / Gender:
(10) Loan purpose:

Waiting for your email soon

Thanks.

Regards.

Mr Leo Carter.

oan Terms and Conditions, agree and get back with your Scanned ID card.

Hello Mrs. <SNIP>

I have your e-mail, and I want you to know that you welcome to LEO CARTER LOAN COMPANY. I want you to know that this loan can be sent to you as soon as possible, but you must follow a fair hearing, so that the loan will be sent in good care and the loan will land safely in your bank account. You are to know that to get the loan for you, you are in agreement primarily, terms and conditions of the company. This is the first step for you to get this loan. I gave you the terms and conditions for the loan, you agree to it and send to me again with a proof of your identity.

To see the Terms and Conditions. Arrange and so I say again to me as soon as possible the next step of the transaction.

Credit conditions:
Here are the conditions that you read and understand the conditions. You are looking for the sum of $800,000.00. I want you to know that I am a legitimate loan lender, and I am willing to help you with the loan amount you need. Below you will find the company's credit terms.

{1} The applicant must follow the company instructions
{2} Required Age: The borrower must not be below 18years of age and any age below 18 would be disallowed from this loan offer.
{3} The loan must take insurance cover for security reasons.
{4} The applicant must provide his / her identity card or International Passport, passport, driving license and a copy of his / her photo (pictures).
{5} All the information sent by the applicant must be valid.
{6} Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal Actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney Immediately.

{7} Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 4 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.

{8} I agree that the funds will be used judiciously for the said Purpose and not in any way be used for aiding terrorism, drug Trafficking, laundering etc and other actions / acts that are Forbidden by the laws of United Nations.

{9} That I make this agreement in sound mind knowing the implications.
{10} The borrower has to know that he/she will be responsible for the loan insurance cost and which is the sum of ($200)

So if you want to get a loan from our company the above list are given, the company processes and the information below the credit conditions and once you agree, you will receive on your loan on your back with your bank details to your bank account be transmitted.

Loan repayment SCHEDULE: $800,000.00
Loan Amount needed: $800,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 3%
Loan Term: 1 year
Monthly Loan Payment: $67,754.96
Number of Payments: 12
Cumulative Payments: $813,059.51
Total Interest Paid: $13,059.51

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 11 payments of $67,754.96 plus a final payment of $67,754.95

This is the total amount of credit and interest divided by the duration of the credit period. Borrowers are to send a scan copy of your valid identity card or passport for identification, to enable the rapid transfer of your credit. They are also to send your direct phone number and full home address.

COMPANY DETAILS:
Company Name: Leo Carter Loan Company
E-mail: ([email protected])
My lawyer Name: Mona Lewis, ESQ
My registration number: AFR / NIG / ECW / 90RA4P
The company ID: 00194
Telephone: +2348158836624
My business address: 98 Mission Road, Benin City, Edo State of Nigeria.
You should know that my site is under construction and will be as soon as possible during our subsequent transactions.

Borrower DETAILS:
The following information is the details of the loan applicant. These data are documented.
* Full name: Eleanor Wardsnooth
* Amount: $800,000.00
* Duration: 1 years

Credit Insurance:
As mentioned in the terms and conditions, you must insure the loan for security reasons. I want to bring you to notice that this loan must be insured before it will be sent to you. This insurance process costs only 85 €. for you to get this loan, you need to get this payment for insurance reason. If you are ready to proceed, you are to fill your bank details and so that you can get back to us, to the insurance platform. After the loan is insured, it is then transferred to your bank account.

Information required for the transmission
Name on account ......................
Account number ........................
Your name of the bank .....................
Country / Destination .................
Bank Place ......................
Routing Number .......................
Phone .........................
Loan conditions:

1: I agree to the monthly repayment schedule on when they fall due.
2: I agree not turn my back on the company once i have receive this loan.
3: I agree to start repaying every month, 10 months has been received by my loan to my account.

I ............................................. agree that credit conditions and the state and with this to make in explanation of the loan agreement have been signed by me and document real and genuine.

Borrower Signature.

We expect you to work hand to hand with us to allow us end this transaction better.

We now await your urgent response.
Greetings,
Mr. Leo Carter.
* M / D Leo Carter *

Hello.

How about the transfer fee of your loan??? Should we send the details to make the payment through western Union???

Thanks.

Hello.

I got your mail and It was well noted I need you to understand that you are to use the Western Union office to transfer the fee the company knows why OK.

For security reasons OK.

Thanks

Hello.

We got your mail and we need you to know that we the company is giving you 100% guarantee that you will surely get this loan okay you are to know that as soon as this payment is made you will have your loan direct in your bank account okay.
This is the company details for the transfer fee to be paid okay, below is the details.

so the company demand that you should make it the $200 urgently so that we can start transaction okay hurry up we await your payment okay,

Mr oko elvis is waiting to receive the payment okay.

ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: <SNIP>
BANK NAME: Eco bank
ADDRESS: Edo State Nigeria
BANK SWIFT CODE: <SNIP>
ACCOUNT NUMBER: <SNIP>3020

Once you are done you are to send the company the payment slip for confirmation okay so you are to hurry up and make the payment okay.

Regards

Leo Carter.