Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275805 by buried under 419s Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:58 pm
X-Spam-Flag: YES
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from slyon.cn (mail.slyon.cn [58.214.232.202])
by mail51c28.carrierzone.com (8.14.9/8.13.1) with ESMTP id tALLkdmX009669
for <>; Sat, 21 Nov 2015 16:46:46 -0500
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Received: from User by slyon.cn (MDaemon PRO v10.0.5)
with ESMTP id md50000197582.msg
for <>; Tue, 17 Nov 2015 07:12:54 +0800
X-Spam-Processed: slyon.cn, Tue, 17 Nov 2015 07:12:54 +0800
(not processed: message from trusted or authenticated source)
X-MDPtrLookup-Result: hardfail ip=178.216.49.101 (no PTR records found) (slyon.cn)
X-MDHeloLookup-Result: pass smtp.helo=User (ip=178.216.49.101) (slyon.cn)
X-Authenticated-Sender: [email protected]
X-MDRemoteIP: 178.216.49.101
X-Return-Path: [email protected]
X-Envelope-From: [email protected]
X-MDaemon-Deliver-To:
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: *****SPAM***** 1ST QUARTER PAYMENT 2015
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 06:41:01 -0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
X-CTCH-RefID: str=0001.0A010202.5650E647.0150,ss=3,re=13.491,recu=0.000,reip=0.000,cl=4,cld=1,fgs=0
X-CTCH-VOD: Unknown
X-CTCH-Spam: Confirmed
X-CTCH-Score: 13.491
X-CTCH-Rules: ADVANCE_FEE_3_NEW,FREEMAIL_FORGED_REPLYTO,FREEMAIL_REPLYTO,FROM_MISSP_FREEMAIL,FROM_MISSP_MSFT,FSL_CTYPE_WIN1251,MILLION_USD,
X-CTCH-Flags: 0
X-CTCH-ScoreCust: 0.000
X-CSC: 0
X-CHA: v=2.1 cv=S77gnucP c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=K6pLISEMNIWqqCwcNqYz6A==:117
a=K6pLISEMNIWqqCwcNqYz6A==:17 a=g0qM3YM6AAAA:8 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10
a=pGLkceISAAAA:8 a=9+rZDBEiDlHhcck0kWbJtElFXBc=:19 a=Dyoqhi_TatcA:10
a=fNIbwbBNZsEA:10 a=Cfj4BQAnxiAA:10 a=pDSL4jOhWBcA:10 a=qtqOOiqGOCEA:10
a=lQRPH_b1W571Tlw92noA:9 a=Blee2yEeIX9P8kDV:21 a=QmKCvb1vR-OdwRiq:21
a=AHX8KaIgEXAVctiK:21 a=Ft8UYL4EG9YA:10 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=sm6alCLT5u8A:10
a=yi41mBnxUMoA:10
Received-SPF: none (mail51c28: domain of slyon.cn does not provide an SPF record) client-ip=58.214.232.202; [email protected];
X-WHL: LR

Federal Ministry of Finance,
Department of Foreign Dept
Office of the Director General

ATTENTION: APPROVAL OF PAYMENT FOR THE 1ST QUARTER

I like to congratulate you on the success of the approval for the release of your fund.
I like to say thank you for your impeccable quality of understanding and your parallel strides and commitment. This is to officially notify you about the payment of all outstanding dept including yours, which sum up to $12 Million USD. The Federal Government and its agencies has concluded and scheduled a time frame to settle all debts such as contract payment, Inheritances, Government loans, Compensation and all other related beneficiary claim (both private and co-operate). It was recently announced by the foreign debt management board that the country foreign debts now hits a total sum of $11 billion USD. This has raised the issue to settle some debts owe to individual and other contracted companies. This has brought about the approval for the payment of the debts owe to you as one of te outstanding debt to offset by FG.

As the head of this department, it is my Paramount duty to enlighten you more on the current issue arise regarding the approval of all outstanding debt. It is a thing of joy to know that you are have been clearly approved to receive all the benefit approved to you. I am glad to inform you that the approval was done by senate committee set up over see this. You have been cleared to receive your payment under the class of COMPENSATION & INHERITANCE grant for the total sum of $12 million USD as an individual with subject to complete requirement standard and verification exercise. The total sum of $12 Million has been approved to you under the section of Individual Compensation & Inheritance.
The Federal Government has concluded and scheduled a time frame to settle this and i like you to understand that due to the limited funds release and made available the CBN, it will not cover all debt, so we have scheduled a double payment option which will be in the 1st & 2nd quarter.

In the 1st quarter, only 60% of the total money will be remitted to you and you will receive the remaining 40% in the 2nd quarter. A suitable means of payment has been fixed to enable an easy environment for payment. Please review carefully the means of payment below.

1. ATM DEBIT CARD: An ATM card will be issued to you through the Apex Bank. It will contain 60% of the total sum. It will be delivered to you through a suitable mean. This means is regarded as one of the simplest means.

2. E-BANKING/ONLINE TRANSFER: This is also a good means of remitting huge amount like this. 60% of the said said funds will be transferred into any account provided by you through an electronic means of transfer. This means of payment has helped a lot in daily transfers into private or cooperate account and it is regarded as the safest means.

3. GOVERNMENT SUNDRY/SUSPENSE ACCOUNT: This is a modern means of remitting huge funds from the Federal Government Reserves and treasury under The supervision of the minister of finance and the president as the principal signatory to the account. The means largely used to remit contract funds and Crudes supplies payment.

4. INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT: This means is also good but requires lots of compilations, verification and court attonement. Only 60% of the funds will be issued through a bank draft from the Central Bank by the international draft remittance agencies.

I have stated the approved means of payment to you and i will like you to carefully study each of it and make you choice without any further delay. Due to the time constrain, i will need you to provide me with the following information for further confirmation and approval.

1. Full Name
2. Address
3. Contact phone Number
4. Occupation
5. Any valid forms of identification
6. Choice of payment

Please send the above details to Dr. Chidi Mokwe He is the chief protol director in charge of clearance and protocol. He will help you with all that is required. Please contact him through the information below with subject this.

Name: Dr. Chidi Mokwe
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone-Number: (+234) 905-470-0888

Upon the provision of the requested information, the release of the fund will approved immediately and all legal document and paper works will be forwarded to you by the legal unit for your attestation certifying that you have been adequately verified. In other words, i put it to you that we are ready to remit your funds to you with no delay.

Yours sincerely
Chief Executive Officer
Federal Ministry Of Finance

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement