Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275732 by AlanJones Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:49 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22890034210

Dear XXX,

Thank for your mail,

Well ,I would have love to talk to you on phone but the problem now is that i don't have a phone and moreover i am staying with a friend of mine in one of the remoted Village because of my Uncle is after my life here because of my Father's wealth after which he found out that my Father disclosed his wealth to me so on this issue,You advice to contact my Church Pastor so that he can tell you more about me and what you will do.

Although the $10.5 Million Dollars is in BELGIUM right now so you are advice to travel to BELGIUM for the claiming of the $10.5 Million Dollars as the next of kin to my late father based on what the Bank told me that i should present my late father oversea business partner whom will stand as the next of kin to my late father deposited fund since my age is too small to claim the huge amount.

Meanwhile ,I need a reliable and trustworthy person who can handle this fund for investment for me in his /her country,And also see that i rebuild my life and I am a student,but after the death of my parents.I stoped going to school,because i cannot afford to pay for my school fees and i can't make claim of this fund alone because of my present situation and age.That is why i said let me look for a person that has the fear of God in him/her who will assist me,Dear, take me as your own blood,and i will respect you and i believe if we can be strong in praying and have faith ,you shall receive the fund into your account.

However, i will like you to send your full contact informations requested to me immediately such as:

(1)Full name (2) Address (3)Occupation (4)Age (5)Marital Status(6)Nationality (7) Direct phone and fax numbers .

(8)Your front and second page of your international passport copy

For me to submit it to my church Pastor so that he can send it to Bank in BELGIUM for them to contact you because i've already told my Pastor everything concerning this transaction or if possible you can still contact the Bank direct but they must have your informations first inorder for them to take note of you as my late father oversea business partner.

Dear,If only you will make claim of the fund soonest no matter what it will cost you by the end of day and as soon as you receive this fund into your account ,I will then come over to your country for the investment of this very fund.

And Moreover, I perfered studying in your country based on the fact that you will be my guarding and you will be the one to invest with the money and from there you will be taking care of my education.

Please,Make sure you keep this transaction secret and confidential,I mean within yourself until you make claim of the fund to avoid people raising an eyebrow on us then i'm also given you the contact of my church Pastor for you to call him on phone.

His Name is ; Pastor Wilson Eke.

His phone number is: +228 9003 42 10

Hope to hear from you soonest

May God be with you.
Miss Janet Williams.
NOTE;Please this is my G-mail e-mail address: [email protected] ,I will still send you this very mail through my G-mail e-mail address:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement