Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275702 by soldierfortune Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:50 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Mudiwa Solomon Mujuru, 25 years old woman from the Zimbabwe, the father had died at arson of his farmhouse caused by political opponents. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Gen. Solomon Mujuru) had been a substantial bank deposit ($4.6 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Mudiwa is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Williams Brown Jaypaye) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Mudiwa would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.560 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Bank account name: Obi Patience

Site: romlove
Username: mudiwa.solomon1_35416
Name: mudiwa solomon
City: new york

Site: romlove
Date: Jul 22, 2015

I am Mudiwa,

Very nice meeting you, i will like you to write me back with this ID: ([email protected]) Or you can give me your email address and in my reply i will attach my photos for you, I have an important thing to tell you,

Mudiwa.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 14:54:27 +0000
Subject: Details about me and my photos !‏‏‏‏‏

My dearest,

I appreciate that you brought out the time to write even if you have not seen me face to face i believe that this friendship will be built on trust and love I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation.

Brief introduction about me, My name is Miss Mudiwa Solomon 25 years old, I'm single and i never married before, I am 5"7 tall, I'm a medical student but i have not yet completed my educational career as result of the death of my parents, My late Father is a retired army general he was one of Zimbabwe's main political power brokers died in a fire at his farmhouse Monday night;

My late father had been a key part of the internal battles over who would succeed President Robert Mugabe in his ZANU-PF party, his death will intensify turmoil in President Robert Mugabe's party over the question of who will succeed the 87-year-old president, my late father happened to be the chief rivals in Zanu-PF to Defense Minister Emmerson Mnangagwa, who is known as "the Crocodile. The Late Father has competed with Mnangagwa over who will succeed Mugabe.

When My Late father General Solomon Mujuru retired, he went into business and acquired an empire of farms, properties, mines and other interests that made him one of Zimbabwe's wealthiest men and he became even more influential in the top echelons of Mugabe's party and its policy making politburo, my late father died at one of his commercial farms in Beatrice, 40 miles south of the capital Harare, after his house caught fire Monday night and the roof collapsed on my late father and his body was found "burnt beyond recognition, and every one knows that the cause of his death was due to his fight of who will succeeded President Robert Mugabe.

The obvious reason why I contacted you is that you are to advise and invest this money to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my Late father, I have an amount the sum of $4.600 Million which i will like to invest, I don’t have anybody here to rely on because I don’t trust my late father’s relatives as they did not like him when he was alive. I escape an attempt of kidnap and that is why I ran away.

Now I would like to come to your country to continue my education while you help me invest the fund in a lucrative business and manage it for me until I am capable of handling it myself, if you accept to help me i will forward to you the necessary documents for you to confirm, and it is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your assistance and you will also invest the rest of the money in any lucrative business you know, please all communications for now should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, awaiting your urgent and positive response, Please do keep this only to yourself please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been transferred.

I hope to hear from you soon, i am giving all this details information with every transparency and hoping that you find a place in your heart to save me from this life torture. Have a pleasant day.

Miss Mudiwa.

Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 07:48:32 +0000
Subject: Contact the bank to confirm !‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

My dear,

Thank you very much for your quick response I received to enable writing to the bank and inform them about you so that you contact them in my name, I also appreciate your concern and love for me, you have given me hope and make me You like to see you in person. You remember that I trust you, that's why I'm giving you all this information,

I would like to hear your voice please, I have a phone of mine, but I told the Reverend about you and he agreed to do the I will answer your call through your phone, the Reverend is number +221765316618 (dial the country code +221 first before the other numbers), my time is GMT, when simply call tell the reverend wanted speak and he will send for me.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my state and the laws of this country, the bank also said the money can be transferred from London because the account is an international account and the bank is an international bank with operations in many countries.

This refers to what I want to do is to contact the bank immediately with this information, then tell them you are my foreign partner and explore the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $4.6 million dollars deposited by my late father that I am the nearest kin to your account in your country,

The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Standard Chartered Bank PLC of London
Address: 1Basinghall Avenue, London, UK
Email: [email protected]
Contact number; +447977350695
ACCOUNT HOLDER ..... Mr. Solomon Mujuru.
ACCOUNT NUMBER ..... SCTM-3318471068727-42
SWIFT CODE .............. SBLLGB2LXXX
TANK CODE ........ TUDP069
ADDRESS ............ .. 65 Park Lane p.o. BOX 2445 Harare Zimbabwe.
FAMILY .............. Mudiwa Miss Solomon Mujuru.

Please make a formal bank, asking them to approve the release of the application referred to security, application Helmut discuss Mr. Roland S. the official transfer of the previous bank,

I contact them now on how to transfer $4.6 billion dollars deposited by my late of which I am beloved kin, I'm glad that God has brought me to this situation, and I promise to be nice and also what I will need in every area of my life, including investing this money since I'm too young to handle the situation,

As I said earlier, this orphanage is very strict as a prison and my prayers is out of here as soon as possible, make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travel documents to meet you in your country, Hoping to hear from you soonest!

Always yours in love
Mudiwa.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.15.219]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 09:40:59 +0200
Subject: AUTHORIZATION LETTER OF FUND RELEASE

Standard Chartered Bank of London PLC
Address: 1Basinghall Avenue, London, United Kingdom
Foreign Payments Department
Date: 29.07.2015,

Attention; Sir

Today being the 29th day of August 2015, We wish to inform you that we have received your request authorization letter for the Telegraphic Transfer of Fund from the account name Mr. Solomon Mujuru with Account number SCTM-3318471068727-42. The young Lady Miss Mudiwa Solomon Mujuru have told us about you as her Foreign Partner for the transfer. Please be informed that the transfer department of the bank are currently going through your claims and shall get back to you in due time.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Mr. Roland S. Helmut
Standard Chartered Bank Head Foreign Payments Operations & International Remittance Department.
TEL. +447977350695

Received: from [41.83.15.219]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 11:47:49 +0200
Subject: Standard Chartered Bank of London

Standard Chartered Bank of London PLC
Address: 1Basinghall Avenue, London, United Kingdom
Foreign Payments Department
Date: 29.07.2015,

Sir

In view of the authorization letter request for claims received from Miss Mudiwa Solomon Mujuru closure and transfer of deposited fund belonging to Late Mr. Solomon Mujuru, though investigation has been conducted and your information coincided with those we have in our records based on the reports from our payment verification board.

Be informed that before we can effect further transfer, we need to receive to the following proofs from you to prove that you have been mandated by his next of kin Miss Mudiwa Solomon Mujuru.

(1) You should present the Statement of account holder issued to Late Mr. Solomon Mujuru.

(2) Letter of administration from the high court of justice Senegal where Miss Mudiwa Solomon Mujuru is residing.

(3) A copy of Late Mr. Solomon Mujuru, Certified death certificate.

(4) A power of attorney signed/notarized by a Senegal based lawyer that empowered you to represent her.

(5) Present a sworn affidavit of oath/support from high court of Senegal where Miss Mudiwa Solomon Mujuru, is residing.

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above documents and information’s is part of the our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to his privacy.

Please note that the account in your country is good for the transfer, you do not need a dollar or euro account, you need to get the documents and then forward your account in your country for the transfer. On receipts of the above documents/information, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Mr. Roland S. Helmut
Standard Chartered Bank Head Foreign Payments Operations & International Remittance Department.
TEL. +447977350695

Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:17:26 +0000
Subject: Contact this lawyer for other documents

My dearest,

I want you to know that spending an hour here in the refugee camp is like a million days in prison, Please dear i don't want to continue like this anymore please let us follow the instruction of the bank so that the transfer will be made before next week and i will be coming over to join you, I am very happy that the bank has responded regarding the account and on the way forward for the transfer.

Regarding the documents the bank required i have only the Death Certificate and Deposit certificate and the Statement of the account issued to my Late father by the Standard Chartered bank of London, I will look for a means to scan it and forward to you, I am sending it to you with trust and confidence and for being transparency since the beginning of this transaction, Which give me more confidence to trust you more and more, But the only problem we have now is the power of Attorney and the Affidavit of Oath and the letter of administration which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it.

I discussed the problem with Pastor Daniel who is in charge of the refugee camp here in Senegal and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Williams Brown Jaypaye, He is one of the lawyers working with the United Nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will want you to contact him through his email and telephone telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of Attorney and get us Affidavit of Oath and the letter of administration from court that will enable you transfer my 4.6 million Dollars from the bank to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. Bellow here is the lawyer's contact i got through the help of Pastor Daniel.

BARRISTER WILLIAMS BROWN JAYPAYE ASSOCIATES DAKAR SENEGAL (ASSOCIATE LAW FIRM).

NAME:........... Barrister Williams Brown Jaypaye
PHONE NUMBER;.... +221773785190
E-mail:...............([email protected])

This lawyer will help us to get the required items and the lawyer will also draft the Letter of Administration the Federal High Court here in Senegal. Now there is no need for us to keep waiting since the bank are ready to make this transfer once the documents are ready, I have ask pastor Daniel here concerning on how i can start preparing my traveling papers, for me to join you when you will be through.

Please Dear, I will like you to make contact with this law firm immediately and ask them the possibility of getting those needed document for us to be able to send them to the bank for the wire transfer of the money into your account, as you can see that everything concerning this transfer is complete, please help me out to see that this lawyer get this documents within.

My prayers are with you and I know that God will surely see us through. Send the letter you received from the bank to the lawyer for his more understanding. I am waiting to hear from you with the response from the lawyer please call the lawyer on the telephone so that he will know our seriousness OK at the same time send also an email. I will expecting good news from you soon,

sincerely yours love,
Mudiwa.

Received: from [41.83.26.129]
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:29:41 +0100
Subject: FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION.

FROM THE LEGAL CHAMBERS OF BARRISTER WILLIAMS BROWN JAYPAYE (WILLIAMS BROWN LAW FIRM)
LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER MR. WILLIAMS BROWN JAYPAYE
SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE.ASSOCIATE LAW CHAMBER.
NO 32 CITE 5 ALMADIES (2ND-FLOOR) DAKAR, SENEGAL
01/08/2015

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION;

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL WHICH WE RECEIVED TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY, LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER AND TRANSFER SOME MONEY FROM STANDARD CHARTERED BANK OF LONDON PLC TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

AN INQUIRY MAIL HAS BEEN SENT TO THE (STANDARD CHARTERED BANK OF LONDON PLC) TO CONFIRM TO US THE VALIDITY OF YOUR CLAIM; WE SHALL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION MAIL FROM (STANDARD CHARTERED BANK OF LONDON PLC)

WE HAVE ALSO ACKNOWLEDGED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BECAUSE THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AND LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION WILL APPEAR ON YOUR NAME. SO I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT. AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES. I STILL REMAIN YOURS SINCERE/ PRINCIPAL PARTNER IN SERVICE.

BARRISTER & SOLICITOR WILLIAMS BROWN JAYPAYE (ESQ)
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY: WILLIAMS CHAMBERS ASSOCIATES.

Received: from [41.83.12.145]
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 13:10:47 +0100
Subject: MY FINDING FROM HIGH COURT AND BANK

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE
FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER WILLIAMS BROWN JAYPAYE
SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATE.ASSOCIATE LAW CHAMBER.
NO 32 CITE 5 ALMADIES (2ND-FLOOR) DAKAR, SENEGAL

ATTENTION;

SEQUEL TO YOUR REQUEST ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER, HAVING VERIFIED YOUR CLAIMS FROM THE BANK, I HAVE GONE TO THE HIGH COURT TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF PROCURING THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM MY INQUIRIES FROM THE BANK, I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND FROM THE BANK THAT THERE ARE FIVE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY THEM BEFORE THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT,

1. A COPY OF DEATH CERTIFICATE OF HER LATE FATHER, 2 A COPY OF DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE AND STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT ISSUED TO LATE MR. SOLOMON MUJURU.

IT IS NOW REMAINING THE OTHER THREE DOCUMENTS, WHICH IS POWER OF ATTORNEY, LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK TO DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER,

IN VIEW OF ABOVE AND FROM MY INQUIRIES FROM THE HIGH COURT, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF $560,00 FOR AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, $480,00 FOR SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID, $520,00 FOR NOTARY OFFICE (BEFORE IT WILL GO OUT FROM SENEGAL HERE TO GET EVERYTHING DONE,

TO THIS END, WE HAVE ACCEPTED THAT OUR SERVICE CHARGE $2000.00 BE PAID TO US ONCE WE COMPLETE THIS PROJECT, HOWEVER, THE ONLY FINANCIAL EXPENDITURE THAT WILL HAVE TO BE DONE IN THE COURT IS THE OATH FEE, NOTARY AND STAMP DUTY FEE AS WHICH IS TO BE PAID IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL, WHICH IS [$1,560.00]:

THEREFORE I WANT YOU TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER WITH THIS MY INFORMATION BELOW,

RECEIVER'S NAME: WILLIAMS BROWN JAYPAYE.
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: NO 32 CITE 5 ALMADIES (2ND-FLOOR) DAKAR,
CITY: DAKAR,
AMOUNT: $1,560.00
TEST QUESTION: WILLIAMS
ANSWER: BROWN

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER WITH THE ABOVE INFORMATION MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THIS MONEY, AND SEND TO ME THE INFORMATION FROM THE WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TO ENABLE ME CASH THE MONEY SO I CAN START THE PROCUREMENT OF THE DOCUMENTS FROM THE HIGH COURT, (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS),
I STILL REMAIN YOURS SINCERE / PRINCIPAL PARTNER IN SERVICE.

BARRISTER WILLIAMS BROWN JAYPAYE (ESQ)
PRINCIPAL PARTNER.

Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 07:13:56 +0000
Subject: Please try for me

My dearest,

Good morning and how was your night, i hope fine? Dear i just received your mail now and saw the mail from the lawyer, first of all, I am happy that the lawyer have accepted to get the documents for us, however I am worried about the costs of the documents ($1,560.00 Dollars)

My dear I have taken my time to read the mail from the lawyer, after reading the mail from the lawyer I went to the lawyer's office with the help of Reverend father to find out why we have to pay such amount of money, the lawyer took me to the Court where the High Court Registry told me that it is the Charges of the High Court for the Authentication, Notarization and Validation of the Power of Attorney and the Court Affidavit.

So my dear, it is not the lawyer that is charging the money, it is the High Court here that is Charging the money and it had to be paid before they will issue the documents to the lawyer. I really do not know what to do at this point, I do not have any means of raising money from my side because there is no income here at all and I am not working, the Reverend that would have helped me does not have money, he is working here on humanitarian basis and he is not paid any salary, he only sustains from donations from good individuals in the society.

My dear, I know that this might be difficult for you but I want you to try for me, you are my only hope, you are the only hope I have, please my dear I want you to do your best to see that you get the money for the lawyer, so that he will go and settle the Court to get the documents for us and the money will be transferred into your account, please try to do this sacrifice for me no matter what it takes you, even if it means borrowing, please do that, we will pay back with 100 percent interest as soon as the money gets into your account, please my dear, remember you are doing this for my sake, please do this for me if you really love me, remember the day we met you promised me that you will take care of everything to bring me out of this place.

Please my dear I am relying on you to help me do this, do this for me if you really love me, I want to be with you soon, I will show you how grateful I am when I finally come to be with you, I will do my best to make you proud of me, please my dear try your possible best to send the money to the lawyer, please do this sacrifice for me and I will forever remain grateful to you, you are my only hope, once the lawyer get these documents the money will be transferred by the bank and everything will be alright my dear, I pray that you will find it in your heart to help me so I can come out of this place to be with you, I am really suffering here, we only eat once in a day here, my condition here is bad, please do try your best to help me and I promise you will never regret helping me.

The lawyer is a good lawyer with a good reputation, he is capable of working for us, Please send the money to the lawyer so he can go and get the documents from the Court, according to the mail of the lawyer which I have read, the lawyer is waiting for you to send him the money so he can go to the Court to get the documents.

Please my dear, I am relying on you to help me so I can come out of this place, the money will belong to both of us and will be managed by you in any business you like since I will go back to school to finish my education, any way you like to do it is good, you can send the money directly to the lawyer. Thank you and God bless you as I wait for your mail. Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours ever,
Mudiwa

Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 08:57:22 +0000
Subject: My refugee Id

My dearest,

Good morning and how are you doing today, i hope fine? I just received your mail now with my heart full of happiness knowing that you are OK, and after going through your mail I perfectly understood all you said, firstly I thank you for all the effort you has been making since the beginning of this transaction, more especially is your transparency, my prayer is that God will continue to bless you in all you ways.

Regard to your question, I traveled from Zimbabwe down here in refugee camp with the help of church missionary that visited me in the hospital during the time I lost my late brother Richard, the refugee camp are controlling by the church authority, attach below is a scan copy of the refugee Id you ask for.

Have a pleasant day.
Mudiwa.

COMPENSATION:

<[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 08:27:51 +0000
Subject: ATTN.‏‏ ”xxxxxx” Miss Mudiwa left this for you.

Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
FROM THE DESK OF WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE DEPT.
Our Ref:WUMT0XX2/987

ATTN: CUSTOMER,

Be informed that we have received all your information in our office. So We will complete your payment as requested and our form must filled for immediate effect to your payment through control number within 24 hours. Please you are advised to send the sum of $300.00 us dollars today to enable us release your money to you in control numbers or to your account, This is very important as we have finished all requirements and are supposed to release your fund to you at 15. 20 hours tomorrow after you send the fee with this information's bellow,.

PAYMENT INFORMATION'S TO SEND THE FEE BY WESTERN UNION IS,
NAME: SOFIA JAGA
CITY: DAKAR
TEST QUESTION: CODE
ANSWER: YES
AMOUNT: $300 US DOLLARS

DO EFFECT THIS OFFICE WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION'S ONCE PAYMENT IS EFFECTED.

SENDERS NAME:...................
SENDERS LOCATION:..............
AMOUNT:....................
M.T.C.N NO:.................

THANKS AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE ABOVE DETAILS OF PAYMENT TO THIS OFFICE AFTER MAKING PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER FOR THE PURCHASE OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE FILE TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS.ATTACHED IS MY I.D AND FORM TO BE FILL AND SEND BACK TO ME TOGETHER WITH THE NEEDED FEE $300.00 DOLLARS. AFTER YOU SEND THE FEE OF ACTIVATING YOUR CONTROL NUMBERS EFFECT YOU FOR COLLECTION OF YOUR FOUND.

BEST REGARDS,
MRS. SOFIA JAGA.

Advertisement