Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275638 by Allewie Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:24 pm
Thank god and I have found this site before they can get huge money from me. They are using this email, [email protected],
Someone named Chris Warren told me that he is currently the branch manager and operation manager of Presidential bank,and he's using this email, [email protected].
He wanted me to file an application of claim in the bank and we will share the fund once it was successfully transferred.I totally believe in the flow of the transaction until they were asking me to deposit Php 28,119 in someones account to reactivate the unserviceable fund.That was the time I decided to seek some advice to my husband though Chris Warren told me that everything must be confidential between us.I keep on searching in google regarding activation fee of unserviceable fund,and I found this site.I really cant believe that they are scammers!!
Last edited by Mike Wilson on Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Split to new topic
Advertisement

#275682 by Mike Wilson Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:26 pm

Subject: The matter that requires your urgent attention

Greetings to you,

Thank you for finding time to get back to me as I requested. My name is Mr. Chris Warren and this is my telephone number: +1-757-353-4383. You are free to call me anytime and I will always answer once I am in a comfortable place to talk. I want to ask for your help in getting back the money left behind by a citizen of your country Mr. Kurt Xander DeLos Reyes. If this will endanger your position and reputation, I would not have contacted you. This is safe and beneficial. I am presently the Branch Manager of our bank here in the United States of America and please do not expose this transaction for any reason, I will give you more information of myself, our bank and the transaction itself once you accept to do this with me.

Late Mr. Kurt Xander DeLos Reyes lived and worked in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America as a real estate business man and he deposited in our bank the sum of four million, three hundred thousand US Dollars (US$4,300,000.00) as fixed deposit for a period of two years in 2008. This deposit has long matured and has gone dormant for over five (5) years. We have tried to reach him and could not. His telephone number cannot be reached, emails sent to him kept bouncing back as undelivered and we never got any response from the letters posted to his residential address. This issue prompted me to carry out an independent investigation about his whereabouts since he did not provide a next of kin or beneficiary at the time he made the deposit with us. I later realized with shock that he was shot dead sometime in March 2010 by criminals who robbed them while on vacation in Mexico. In order to verify the truth of the matter, I went to Mexico and confirmed he was dead, it is a sad story for a kindhearted and generous person like him. This matter was not reported to our bank and nobody in our bank is aware of this except me.

I have on my own made inquiries at your embassy here in the United States and also visited Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Manila, Philippines, no information of him was found. I have checked our records, there is no information of him relating to his address in his country and he did not put nominee at the time he made the deposit. All these made it impossible for me to locate any of his relatives. For security reasons I sent you the message through the mobile line I bought when I visited your country. Since this is the issue, I want you to apply as the beneficiary of the deceased to claim the deposit from our bank since it is believed he was from your country according to his name. I know there are a lot of Filipino here in the United States, but it is only someone from outside United States of America can successfully make this claim because of the way our bank works. It does not matter whether you knew him or not, it does not matter if you have any kind of relationship with him or not, I will guide you all the way to make this claim. It is not a matter of being greedy or having bad morals, we are not hurting anyone by making this claim and it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in the hands of few corrupt government officials while we have the opportunity to live better with it. This transaction is a risk free transaction and as the Branch Manager of our bank, the final approval of your application will be done by me. Once I approve it, you will have the right to claim the money.

We will share the money into two equal parts (50:50) for each of us when the claim is made. Everything will be done successfully and legally, have no fear about this. Right now, I have all the copies of documents relating to the deposit he made that you will file to back up this claim. All I require is your sincerity and honest cooperation to enable us make this claim successfully and we have to do this within shortest time possible because the money will be reverted to the Treasury Department's account if not claimed now. If you are willing to do this with me, write back and I shall inform you on what next to do to make sure you receive the money. I am waiting for your consent in order to move to the next step towards getting the money. Thank you.

Your sincerely,
Mr. Chris Warren

Second email
Greetings Dear,

I am pleased to hear from you,I need someone competent and matured minded.If you are not ready for such a transaction you can keep away i will find someone competent but if you are ready for this transaction get back to me for more information on how to proceed for this claim.I have been the operations manager of this bank here in the States and a man of my caliber can not be wasting my time to send this across to you if it is not true.I am too old to be young,i shall expect to hear from you.I need someone with Godliness,i know in this life God always has a way of blessing his own people,i know that your family and mine need this fund to better our lives,or will it be better that the money will be transferred to the Government of U.S? when God has said he will bless his people through what what we lay our hands on.

For security reasons we should not talk over the phone until the transaction is completed,because our bank might or would want to trace if it is anyone from our bank that told you about the money,and if they found out that we talked over the phone i will loose my job and be jailed by the United States government.Go ahead and fill your details and send to me for further application,we do not have time left.If you read my messages very well you will realize that i am an old man in my late 60's which you will see when i send my official ID, so i am too old to be chasing shadows,i have other better things to do with my time than to contact someone who will not be competent for this transaction.If the modus operandi in your country Philippines is corruption,then you are giving me the room to be scared of going into this transaction with someone living in your country but i know one thing for sure,there are still good people out there.So i believe as a christian the God i and my family worship will never direct me to someone with a bad intentions to do this transaction with me .I thought you would be more competent than the way you sound.

Well, I am the one who should be scared of trusting you with the money because i would not know if you will run away with the fund when it is transferred into your bank account from our bank.You should have known that there is what is called (SMS PROTOCOL ROAMING) which is the means to reach people out side United States and when the message with appear with their country number,I thought you should have known this,are you sure you are ready and competent for this transaction? .I need you to make me trust you but if i am not convinced enough with you,i might be forced to look for someone more competent to do this with me. I have all the necessary documents to back you up.If you are ready for this,i will be waiting to know when you sent the application to our bank but if you still ask me if this is true,i will discontinue with you and look for someone who will be more appreciative and thankful to me for contacting him or hr in this transaction.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr .Chris Warren

Third email

Greetings once again,

I have to first thank you for your willingness to carry out this important claim with me. This is a serious transaction and should be taken as such at all times, I am certain that in less than 14 banking days the money will be in your account. You will only have to follow my directives to avoid mistakes in the process of making the claim. The most important elements in this claim are: trust, confidentiality, sincerity and cooperation. None of these important elements should lack in both of us throughout the process of the claim in order to be successful, it is very, very important. The truth about the whole issue is that our bank will turn this deposit to the treasury department's account if this claim is not made before the end of the month of November 2015 and it is important we are quick in applying for the claim. As I previously assured you, you stand no risk of any kind in this as I am here to influence things in our favor and I am 100% sure that we will be successful, your application will be expressly processed and approved since it is on my table that this will come. It does not matter if you have any relationship with late Mr. Kurt Xander DeLos Reyes or not, you do not have to worry for any reason.

To tell you a little of myself, I was born on the 19th day of April, 1962. I am originally from Columbus, Ohio, United States of America and I have lived in Hartford for years with my wife and two daughters. I love my family very well and would not want to disappoint them for any reason. If I am not sure of what I am doing, I cannot be doing this. Take this transaction very serious and be careful to avoid mistakes. Any email you receive from our bank should first be forwarded to me so I can read it and advise you on it before you give a reply to it. If the need be, I may even write the email which you shall give back to our bank and then send it to you so you can send it from your own email address. If however you are called from our bank, always tell them to send you email. This is basically to avoid been asked questions you cannot give the rights answers and thereby jeopardize our chances of getting the money. Even if they tell you to come in person to our bank, tell them you cannot come in person because of your busy schedule. These important roles are what you are to play, once you do them, be assured that we will receive the money and the interest on it as well. The interest is on simple interest rate of 4% per annum. The total amount we are going to get is four million, six hundred and forty four thousand US Dollars (US$4,644,000) and this will go along way to help our finances. Please do give me your details below to enable me draft an application letter of claim which you will send to my bank through email for further process:

Full Names
Address
Private mobile number
Occupation

The application letter of claim will come with two attached documents, the certificate of deposit and the last letter our bank sent to late Mr. Kurt Xander DeLos Reyes. I got the two documents from his file with us. Please, do not make the mistake of forwarding the application letter of claim and the documents with my name or email address on it, take note of this. Do let me know once you send it, please. I'm sure that once I make the necessary endorsement in regard of your application and also approve it, the money will be paid into any bank account you may provide regardless of where the account is and I will join you for my own share. If there is anything you do not understand or wish to ask, you are to write and ask so I can have the issue cleared. Thank you once again for your willingness to do this with me.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Chris Warren.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#275691 by Mike Wilson Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:05 pm
Fake documents sent by this scammer

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#275692 by Mike Wilson Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:15 pm
Email from the fake bank the is impersonating a legitimate bank

Subject: ATTACH THE DEPOSIT SLIP TOGETHER WITH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS AFTER DEPOSITING FOR YOUR TRANSFER

Presidential Bank
1700 North Moore Street
Arlington, Virginia 22209
United States of America
Phone: (703) 910-5586
Fax: (703) 276-1455

Dear valued customer: <removed for privacy>,

WE WILL TRANSFER UPON THE ACTIVATION OF THE ACCOUNT:

Dear customer and beneficairy,it does not matter if your account is a savings account or a current account,any bank account can be used for the transfer.Prior to information given to you earlier and taking into account, today's exchange rate, US$600 is equivalent to P28,119. Rather than coming to United States to make this deposit, we will make arrangement to receive the activation fee through our correspondent agency account in your country, as we do not have any bank branch in Philippines. You also have second option of coming to our branch at, 1700 North Moore Street, Arlington, Virginia, United States for cash payment,if you can come to United States but if you prefer to deposit into the corespondent agency bank account in your country,bellow is the instruction to enable us serve you well.

After making the payment, you will be required to scan the deposit slip and have it sent to us through email. Also send your bank account details as seen below for us to make the transfer to you within 48hrs.

Account Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name:
Bank Branch Address:
Swift Code:

Acknowledgment of this important email will be highly appreciated for activation and transfer of your inherited fund. Bellow is the corespondent agency account in your country where you are expected to make the deposit on Monday to enable us serve you right and credit your account withing 48hrs of the activation fee confirmation by seeing the deposit slip after making the payment in the bank and we expect your bank account details where you want your inheritance fund to be transferred to.Take note of this:Send the deposit slip together with your bank account details the same Monday in the early hours of the day before 12noon your time.

Bank Name: BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES ISLAND (BPI)
Account Number: xxxxxxxx9289
Account Name: ROWENA GONZALES OROSCO
Thank you for banking with us, we are committed to excellence.

Your sincerely,
Mr. Douglas C. Haskett
(Chief Financial Officer)

DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Information contained in this email is confidential & intended for the addresses only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the address is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents, and notify the (Presidential Bank) immediately.

It is ALWAYS a scam