Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275690 by soldierfortune Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:01 pm
Use email <[email protected]> as long as it was valid and ISP:

ISP: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom, Ivory Coast, Lagunes, Abidjan

Then email changed to <[email protected]> and ISP:

ISP: Globacom Ltd, Nigeria, Lagos, Lagos
ISP: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria, Nigeria, Lagos, Lagos

Site: waydate
Username: sarah10
Sex: woman

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-06-30 14:24:23

GREETINGS,

It is my pleasure to write you after going through your profile i decided to contact you to help me out of my problem, how ever is not mandatory nor will i in any manner compel you to honour against your will, but first let me introduce myself to you,

My name is Miss. sarah Williams, Am 21 years of age, I am a medical student before I lost my parents, So I have been recently out from school and been looking for a sincere person that I will trust and love. I am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles are after my life to take away my inheritance which my late father left for me in a Bank in London.

My entire dream is to find somebody that I can trust with my future life and inheritance and also who will be able to invest it wisely in any lucrative business. Nobody knows about the inheritance which worth US$4.5 Million Dollars in cash deposited in a Bank in london with my name as the next of kin.

And I want you to also keep it very confidential till we can be able to transfer this money from the Bank to your country and I will fly to join you immediately for our future plans and also to continue my education once I relocate to join you in your country.

I have to trust somebody to save my future and that is why I am trusting you now. I want you to understand my critical situation and give me the love and assistance that I need, so that I will have a better life and also enjoy my inheritance with you. I will tell you more about myself as soon as I hear back from you, For your interest to assist me and also build more trust to be able to have a better understanding. My Contact ([email protected])

I look forward for your urgent response, thank you and God bless you.

Best regard,
Miss. sarah Williams.

Received: from [41.189.35.164]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 12:09:55 -0700
Subject: Dear Beloved One,

Dear Beloved One,

Good day and May the Almighty God bless our future. I am so much appreciate your prompt and rapid response and thank you so much for your kindness and willingness to help me secure this my inheritance out of this country to your account where I will have access to the money and invest it in lucrative investment that will be profitable.

I place myself in three days fasting and prayer before the Almighty God give me the wisdom and direction to contact you for this help and I believe that I have find someone in you who will help me transfer this fund without betraying me, I have trusted this fund to your care and I believe that Almighty God will never direct me to a wrong hand.

dear i wish to relocate to your country after the fund transfer so that we can invest on that fund and I will be able to go back to University over there in your country and obtain my certificate in my medical line and in my long agitation to be a doctor. That is a dream that I will like to fulfil and will like you to be that channel through which I will reach to my destiny. Below is the information I need from you to enable us proceed further.

Your Full Name and Address
Your Occupation
Your Age marital status
Your Mobile phone.

As soon as I received this information’s from you I will immediately proceed to the bank for the official registration introduction of your name as my late Father foreign partner and also my guardian to enable the bank advise us what to do to enable them transfer the money into your account without any further delay.

I will submit all your information’s to the bank and also make an authorisation letter and submit to the bank to instruct them to transfer the money into your account. bellow of this mail you will see my picture. I will be waiting for your reply so that we will proceed further,

Thanks and God bless you.
Miss Sarah Williams.

Received: from [41.203.71.240] ????
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 03:23:45 -0700
Subject: From Miss Ryan Williams contact the bank now

Dear Lovely "xxxxxx",

I am so sorry for the late respond, yes my other email account was block because someone hijacked it and i have change it to this new one, i really thank you for your decision to fully assist me on this transfer, I want to use this opportunity to reassure you that i am fully ready to come to your country to stay and continue my education, the only thing I need from you is your full support so that we will conclude this transfer soon and rejoice together. Secondly, you have to keep this business transaction confidential and top secret between you and I for my safety, as I would love to transfer the money with your name into your personal account for self-keeping.

Since you have giving me all the assurance to assist me on this transfer we have to proceed further, i went to the bank today for introductions, I have submitted your name to the bank and also make the application letter and submit to the bank.

I thank God that I have finally concluded submitting your name to the bank with the application letter today for them to transfer the money into your bank account, I present your name to the bank as my foreign partner and currently my guardian and gave them instruction to cooperate with you, so I will like you to contact the bank Director and request for the fund to be transfer into your bank account. Below is the contact information of the Bank Director.

Neme: Bank of Africa CI
Address: Angle Avenue Terrassons de Fougéres et Rue Gourgas
01 B.P. 4132 Abidjan 01-Cote d'Ivoire
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Contact person: Mr Charles Bankole
Téléphone: +22545572864

I want you to contact him and confirm what information is required from you to transfer the money into your bank account, like I told you earlier, you have been introduced to the bank as my foreign partner and my guardian who want to assist me transfer this money out from this country to enable me leave this country.

I have sent your information to the bank manager, the certificate of deposit of the fund are also forwarded them as an evidence to prove to them.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you contact the bank.

Thanks and may God bless you
From Miss Ryan Williams,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.190.2.37]
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 08:51:48 +0100
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Subject: FROM BANK OF AFRICA ABIDJAN COTED'IVORE.

BANK OF AFRICA ABIDJAN COTED'IVORE.
Registered in West Africa Continental Region No. 903121.
Angle Av. Terrasson de Fougères et Rue Gourgas 01 BP 4132
Tel : +22545572864
Email address: [email protected]
Email address: [email protected]
Date: 14th / JULY / 2015.
REF: BANK OF AFRICA ABJ. PLC/COTE D'IVOIRE/031-RWT-11.
DATE:14/03/2015..

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION: MR. "xxxxxx",

Sir,

I am Mr. Charles Bankole Director of bill/exchange at the foreign remittance department of Bank of Africa Ci. We received your mail with the contents well noted, we have already been informed by Miss Ryan Williams about this very transaction. In her letter to us she presented your name as her foreign trustee and have appointed you to receive her late father's funds which was deposited in our bank.

Furthermore An application for fund remittance as presented by Miss Ryan Williams, was called up from our data-base on the 12th of July 2015. Probably as this file is containing an application for the fund remittance submitted by Miss Williams.

We have gone through our files and we found out that the fund is in existence. The Bank of Africa management are hereby in this date 14th of July 2015 confirm to you the existence of the Fund (US$4,500.000.00). Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only.

The head of the foreign operation remittance manager Bank of Africa have been directed to contact you to inform you of our readiness to transfer the Fund to any of your nominated bank account.

In this case you are hereby requested to fill this bank application form and send to us with these information's as follows to enable us commence with the transaction with immediate effect.

As soon as we receive these information data from you we will proceed with your fund transfer. Note that this informations are very neccssary for the authentification satified of the concession documents to facilitate this transaction.

Thanks for your cooperation

Yours in service
Mr Charles Bankole.
(Director of bill/exchange Foreign Remittance Operation BOA CI)

Received: from [41.190.3.207]
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 15:01:22 +0100
Subject: FROM BANK OF AFRICA ABIDJAN COTED'IVORE.

BANK OF AFRICA ABIDJAN COTED'IVORE.
Registered in West Africa Continental Region No.. 903121.
Angle Av. Terrasson de Fougères et Rue Gourgas 01 BP 4132
Tel:+22545572864
Email address: ([email protected])
Email address: ([email protected])
Date: 15/ JULY / 2015.

REF: BANK OF AFRICA ABJ. PLC/ COTE D'IVOIRE/031-RWT-11. DATE:15/07/2015.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION: MR. "xxxxxx"

Sir,

The Office of the Bank of Africa Plc hereby write to confirm to you that we have received your mail and details. We have gone through the bank account information you provided and we found out that everything is in good shape. Moreover there was a brief board meeting held in our bank today concerning on how to effect the transfer of this huge sum into your norminated bank account in "xxxxxx".

In the meantime, the process of programming and registering of your transfer payment status code that will enable a hitch free wire transferring of your fund into your bank account within 48 hours is in progress. Here is your Payment, Approval No; PUN5685P, "xxxxxx" Government No: FLD358BK Immediate BOA Telex confirmation No: BOACI4433; Base on this numbers your above states Institutions and Bodies have officially approved this payment valued $4.5M to be remmited without any delay.

All necessary official modalities is being finalized in your favour and the Remittance Director of this Bank of Africa, shall communicate with you with Great Success within the Next few hours once you comply fastly with these final process, hence you have been appointed as a trustee to represent the next of kin/beneciary, Bank of Africa is here to service you better. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the huge amount, you must provide the following concession certificates.

(1) Fund Transfer Approval. (FTA)
(2) Anti-Terrorism Clearance Certificate (ACC)

This above document is compulsory and are needed to protect our interest, your interest and of the next of kin, Miss Ryan Williams concerning the claim. It shall also help BOA to deligently service you to ensure a smoot, quick and successfull transfer of this fund possible within 48 hours of acknowleged of reception of this documents. we have consulted our bank registered Attoreny and he stated that the cost to obtain the (FTA/ACC) is the sum of $950,

You are hereby advise to send us this amount to enable our bank Attorney process this certificates in your name from High Court here for immediate transfer of your fund this week. Bank of Africa stand for on the policy of best service to satisfy to the best interest of our customers.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely
Mr. Charles Bankole
(Director of bills/exchange foreign remittance department of Bank of Africa ci.

Received: from [41.190.3.207]
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 07:29:41 -0700
Subject: From Miss Ryan Williams

Dear Lovely "xxxxxx",

Thanks for your mail, yes i can not withdrawn any amount from this account because my late father made agreement with the bank concerning the fund the day i was depositing the fund, i have visited the bank several times and they could not attend to access or give me any money from the account, they said according to the bind agreement with my late father i should present my foreign partner and before the fund should be released to me,

Tomorrow i will send you the agreement certificate and deposit certificate about the fund and you can go through it, dear as you can see that my life ids in danger here, i will like you to go ahead with the bank and do anything possible to make sure that the bank will transfer that fund into your bank account so that i will leave this country and come over to your country to have rest of mind and continue my education.

I will send all this certificate about the fund by tomorrow morning. My best regards top you until the day i will see yo8ui face to face your country.

Miss Ryan Williams.
Advertisement

#276151 by soldierfortune Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:32 pm
COMPENSATION:

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 17:58:51 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Dear Beloved One,

Dearest in the lord,

It is with heart filled with joy and happiness that I write you this mail. I hope you remember that I am the the girl who contacted you for a fund transfer which I bequeated from my late parents, but because of my tender age, decided to use you as my beneficiary who will receive the fund from the Bicici bank which did not later work out between us.

Today, I am writing from Dubai as I later got another person, a Lebanese man based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Currently, I am having my summer preparatory lectures as the American University in Dubai (AUD) as my new inheritor, Mr. Ali Atwi helped me to come to Dubai after he received the fund that was transferred from the Bicici bank of Cote d'Ivoire.

Before I left for Dubai, I left an ATM card in your names which contains the sum of US$300,000.00 which I gave to my woman Pastor, Pastor (Mrs.) Vanessa Kone. You can contact Pastor Vanessa through her e mail: [email protected]

Contact her and request for the ATM card which I made in your names and discuss with her to post that atm card to you immediately. End of the year celebration is fast approaching, use that money and celebrate with your family and love ones. God bless you and please, keep praying for my success in school. God bless you.

Miss ryan Williams.

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 12:55:42 +0000
Subject: Holy Apostolic Church of God.

Holy Apostolic Church of God.
Post Box No.30 A.P., Dist,
Sreenivasa Complex (Upstairs),
Opp. Eco Bank,
Treichville Abidjan Cote D 'ivoire.
Phone: +22546986909

Dearest
Mr. "xxxxxx",

Calvary greetings Mr. "xxxxxx". From your names I have no doubt that you are the owner of the atm card in my possession which was from Miss Ryan Williams as you also mentioned.

Please send your address in your reply where you wish to receive the parcel to enable me go to the Chronopost office for the delivery of the parcel of your atm card. God bless you.

Evangelist Vanessa Kone.

Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 09:07:59 +0000
Subject: Holy Apostolic Church of God.

Holy Apostolic Church of God.
Post Box No.30 A.P., Dist,
Sreenivasa Complex (Upstairs),
Opp. Eco Bank,
Treichville Abidjan Cote D 'ivoire.
Phone: +22546986909

Dearest Mr. "xxxxxx"

Calvary greetings Mr. "xxxxxx". I have seen your address in "xxxxxx" where you wish to receive the parcel of your atm visa card and I have taken the address this morning to the Chronopost office which will deliver that parcel safely to your address in "xxxxxx".

The Chronopost management said that your country is in "xxxxxx" and for them to deliver that atm card parcel to your address will cost you $120.00 and that after they have posted it, will give you tracking number that you will use to monitor the parcel.

I have attached my two pictures in this mail for your view and recognision of the woman of God that is in possession of your atm card. In my next mail, I will give you the address to send the postal charges if you request for it and the atm card scanned copy.

God bless you and may you remain blessed, you and your entire family. Shalom!

Evangelist Vanessa Kone.