Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275686 by soldierfortune Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:35 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Favour Colly, 24 years old woman from the Kenya, the father had died in an airplane crash. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Kipkalya Colly) had been a substantial bank deposit ($3.8 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Favour is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister Ken Colins) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Favour would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $670 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

X-Originating-IP: not available

Site: romlove
Username: edu_0021_35310
Name: favour
City: dakar

Site: romlove
Date: Jul 19, 2015

My name is miss favour. I saw your profile on http://romlove.com and i decided to contact you. I need you as a friend. Please contact me back with my private email address [email protected] so that i can tell you more about my self and also send you my picture okay, have a nice day,

Yours new friend favour [email protected]

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 09:12:42 +0000
Subject: MY DARLING FRIEND THIS IS MY LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST‏‏‏

DEAREST ONE,

firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; online with the message, which I have sent to you.
How is every thing over there in your country, i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Favour Colly) i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Kenya, in East Africa) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar.

My father Late Dr Kipkalya Colly was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in Western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:

Http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/afric ... index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian expertrate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Scotland with my name as the next of kin because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.8 Million (Three Million eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Patrick Mark), who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOUR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female. The Pastors Tel number is +221771620131 if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me (Favour Colly) he will send for me in the hostel room 015.

As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country. I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $3.8 (Three million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. They also told me that my late father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it, you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to continue my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and person of a Great vision, hardworking and GOD fearing people.

My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, this is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Faithfully,
Favour.

Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 07:24:39 +0000
Subject: PLEASE HELP ME CONTACT THIS BANK WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION‏

My dearest.

How are you? hope fine, for me i am well with all hope to meet you after transfer? My dearest, i prayed and fasted when i got your contact before it was revealed to me God, that you are the right man for me, which I love and appreciate our caring, without difference, and I know you will not disappoint me. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to help me come out from this prison called refugee camp as we are many here in this refugee camp.

My love, i want you to help me to transfer my late fathers money to your account and in it you will be able to send me some money so that i will use it to secure my traveling documents and my air ticket to come over to your country and to live with you for a better life.

Please my dearest, I want you to contact bank so that they can advise us the possibility to transfer my money to your position from there you will be able to send me some money so that i will use it to secure my traveling documents and my air ticket to come over to your country and to meet with you for the rest of my life.

My dear i want to come over to meet with you for the rest of my life as i have seen that you are the right man for me and i will like you to help me and the transfer of my (3.8 million dollars), so that you can send me some money to prepare my traveling document to come over to meet you for a better life. Honey, I love you so much, and i can wait to meet with you for the rest of my life, and i am looking towards that lovely day when i will be meeting with you for the rest of my life after the transfer of my money to your position so that from there you can send me some money to prepare my travel documents to meet with you for a better life.

My dear, I would like you to send an e-mail to the bank today about the possible transfer of my 3.8 million dollars deposited ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, which my name appears as the next of kin due to my refugee status here in Senegal. I have informed the bank about you and they are waiting for your e-mail address, so that they can use this money in their position for our meeting.

Here are the contact details of the bank in Scotland, where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows, The contact information of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND EMAIL ADDRESS

[email protected]
The name of the transfer officer is Mr. Ross McEwan
Telephone contact numbers +447087628678

The account informations are as follows:
Account name :........... Dr. Kipkalya Colly.
Amount:.................. 3.8 Million US Dollars
Account number:.......... 87423006
Next of kin:............. Favor Colly

Already, I have informed the bank about my intention to clame my late father deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim on the money, but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world state. Based on this information, i will like you to send an e-mail to the transfer department of the bank today with this.

Attentioned Mr. Ross McEwan the transfer of the foreign officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my (3.8 million) dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

The account information are as follows.
ACCOUNT NAME DR KIPKALYA COLLY
AMOUNT 3.8 MILLION DOLLARS
ACCOUNT NUMBER 87423006
NEXT OF KIN FAVOR KIPKALYA COLLY

Darling i will keep in touch to hear from you immediately you contacted the Bank so that we can know the possibility to help transfer my money to your own account, please try let me know immediately after you contact Bank for the transfer.

You can copy this mail and send to the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND EMAIL ADDRESS
[email protected]

This mail comes to you with the consent of the next kin of late Dr Kipkalya Kiprono. Miss Favor Colly who is presently living in Senegal as a refugee. I am the foreign partner of Miss Favor Colly. I would like to know the possibilities of assisting her transferring her money lying to the credit of the above account for which she is entitled as the next kin. The account information is as follows:

ACCOUNT NAME IS DR KIPKALYA COLLY
AMOUNT 3.8 MILLION DOLLARS.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 87423006
NEXT OF KINS FAVOR COLLY

God bless you as you do this today, i will be waiting for your reply to know if you have contact the royal bank with this above information,

Yours Sincerely
Favor Colly

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 09:05:29 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Miss. Favour Colly

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP PLC HEADQUARTERS
Telephone number +447087628678
Gogarburn, Edinburgh, EH1 21 HQ, UK Scotland
Registered Office, 36 St Andrew Square EH2 2YB.
http://www.rbs.co.uk

Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect of the mail we received today. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Favour Colly that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr Kipkalya Colly is our late customer with substantial amount (3.8 Million Dollars) of deposit with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings items together with your full bank information where you want us to transfer the money:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

2. The death certificate of late Dr Kipkalya Colly (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A copy of statement of account issued to Dr Kipkalya Colly by our bank

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made;

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer. Mr. Ross McEwan on telephone number Tel +447087628678
for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Shirley Eracleous.
For Accounts Dept/Transfer Dept

Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 07:50:00 +0000
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER IMMEDIATELY FOR THE PREPARATION‏

My dear

It's mine pleasure to know how you are doing today. I believe you are fine with all hopes to see me through in this problem soon for a lovely life. Dearest, you have showed me love and affection right from the first day i got contact with you and i am just counting on days to meet with you for a wounderful life as i have seen that you are such a caring man that i will love and cherish for the rest of my life. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today.

Honey the requirements of transfering my money to your position. Darling I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position. Presently i have my late father death certificate and statement of his account with me here which i have given to this lawyer to send to you when you contact him.

The only problem we have now is the power of attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading the mail from the bank, i discussed it with our reverend pastor, Rev Michael Richard and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Robinson Festus. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will like you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my appointed representative that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my late father's 3.8 million dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His contact information are as follows,

Dr. Kencolins lawyer
Email address
[email protected]
Office telephone number
+221777355791

Darling i will like you to inform me as soon as you hear from the lawyer about the possibility of helping us prepared the power of attorney for the bank to transfer my late father's money to your own account. God bless you as you contact the lawyer immediately today.

Yours love
Favour Colly

Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:40:35 +0000
Subject: COST OF THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED FROM THE CURT TO GET THE DOCUMENTS

EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
RUE 48, LAMINU GUYE STREET, DAKAR
P. O. BOX 28874 DAKAR SENEGAL
PHONE: +221765190217
EMAIL ([email protected])
REF: POWER OF ATTORNEY/ AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549
DATE: 28/07/2015

ATTENTION: Mr "xxxxxx"

In compliance with the content of my email dated 28/07/2015. I wish to inform you that after due confirmations from the bank, of the true existence of the money, its legitimacy and enquiries from appropriate quarters about the needful for successful completion of the transfer process, that I hereby accept to dutifully handle the case. Prior to my conversation with the bank as i contacted the bank today.

I understand from the Bank Transfer director that the actual credit balance at the moment is US$4.6 million The Transfer director also mentioned that you have already being nominated by the next of kin and they are expecting that you get back to them soonest for further transfer to your country .I have seen the documents even as your partner shows me. The young girl father's death certificate, and the deposit certificate I was meant to understand from the bank that these documents are required by them for the transfer.

1. I have drafted a tentative power of attorney/affidavit of oath based on your partner request and information which will be Notarised on my chambers letter head after the signature of party involved at the Federal High Court Here In Dakar Senegal.

2. After due consultations from Dakar Federal High Court, I understand that it will officially cost the sum of 70 dollars (only) to legalize the power of attorney, but poverty alleviation levy imposed by government of Senegal on any investor in the country in the category of such fund income is 600 dollars with court fee of 70 dollars totaling (Six Hundred and seventy dollars) which must be paid to Inland Revenue Office.

The payment receipt would be tendered to the Federal High Court before the power of attorney is notarised. My chambers' legal fees is 2,000 dollars (two thousand dollars only). The funds in Bank is a guarantee to you by the next of kin now, therefore you should pay my legal fees of 2,000 dollars (including notary fee) ten banking days after receipt of the fund (US$3.8 Million) in your country bank account as customary in legal services in my country.

While you should arrange and only send now the government levy of (670 dollars.) to enable me commence and conclude actions on the authentication of the power of attorney/agreement in the Federal High Court.

To speedy the process you are to send these money through western union money transfer system which is the fastest mean's of sending money to enable this noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively. You are to send the (670 dollars.) (Six Hundred and seventy dollars) with my name COLINS JOHNSON SMITH, Send or call my office for the information as soon as you send the money to enable this chambers to go and get the money out from them and start the preparation of those document's as you requested which will only take two working day's for it readiness for the transfer.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
The name/address for payment is:
RECEIVERS NAME: COLINS JOHNSON SMITH
Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street
(2nd-floor) Dakar Senegal
TEST QUESTION: FOR
ANSWER: CENICE

Send the transfer information as soon as you send the funds to enable him go for the collection of the money from any of their local office here. I have noted down your information for the power of attorney. Please do not fail to contact me for more clarifications needed on the receipt of this mail.

Thanks.

Faithfully yours
Bar Ken Colins (Esq)
Equal Right Chambers & Associates.
Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street.
(2nd -floor) Dakar Senegal.

Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 23:14:14 +0000
Subject: Darling help me pay the money to the lawyer OK.‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

hello sweetheart

how are you and your health hope you are fine i am rely sorry for my late reply since two days now our coordinator computer was having big problem but i thank God that he bought a new computer today that is why i am able to write to you now please forgive me for all the delay ok my dear i have hard all you said i have the two documents with me here i have just scan it now please fine it at the attachment.

am using this great opportunity to thank you for your mail to me God will reward you regarding the issue we have at hand i still thank you for the mail respond about securing the banks requirement to commence the transfer, Firstly all this mentioned documents by the bank gives you the legal authority to represent me, The problem is how to get this documents which I gave you a contact of a law firm who will first draft the power of attorney bearing my signature and empowering you to act on my behalf. Secondly the same lawyer will represent us to get the affidavit of support from the high court of justice here in Senegal, he will stand to take an Oath on our behalf, which also will be fully signed by the federal magistrate bearing the signature of a notary public. This documents mentioned above gives you fully authority and credibility to represent me to the bank and to any where,

Again i have no any intention to disclose this fund to any one here is only you i trust and believe that with your assistance this problem is over please don’t disclose this transfer to any body until we confirm the fund in your account why i say this for security reasons and for my safety when i come over to join you for my better life. i don't have money which i explain to you before please help me conclude with the lawyer he is a good lawyer in Senegal our camp coordinator told me that he is a learned gentle man that believe in hard working he doesn't play with his job with his name alone bank will respond quickly in the transfer. You are my only hope and trust i don't have any one else accept you please help me pay the lawyer so that he can start the processing of the document. it was yesterday that he came to our camp and was telling me that those documents will cost us some money.

I and our camp coordinator have already spoke to the lawyer through Telephone about my financial, I even discuss with him to obtain the documents then when you confirm the fund in your account then you will pay for his service, but it's unfortunate that the lawyer disagree with me, he told me that there is no way he will do the paper work without the government administration fees, he also mention that each of the document is paid on receipt of each at the high court of justice Senegal. Please I have already done my best to convince him to do it for us but he disagree with me. try to do something faster so that he will start up the process immediately as the bank are waiting for us OK.

My prayers are with you and I know that once this documents are ready, Bank will make the transfer and you will also take the money back OK. you can even borrow the money from friends promise them that we will pay back with interest in one week time OK. after the bank transfer the money into your account my traveling documents won't be any problem because I can easily get my passport with the help of our camp coordinator as soon as I got money, he promised to easily assign a travel agency to handle my travel documents within few weeks and I will join you so long as we provide their requirements which has to do with money because our camp coordinator don't have money to give me except if I claim my late father's money out and use part of it to finance myself, that is why I'm hurrying you to make everything faster with the lawyer in other to reach to the demand of the bank OK.

Please try as much as you can to work according to their instructions in other not to delay the process. I am looking forward to receiving a good news from you showing your ability in putting things in order so that I can now come over to stay with you for my future carrier. My love ! I'm sure when I needed you most, there you were. I didn't have to say a word, Just like you always do.

We're connected with a special bond. For of you I am so very fond. We're friends connected at the heart. Nothing can succeed in tearing us apart. Am thanking you for all your efforts towards the successful of this transfer and your concern towards my freedom, it's was really appreciated God will bless you for me in abundant and all your family as I will be waiting to hear good news from you soonest. Big hugs and I Love yours Favour

Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 10:21:18 +0000
Subject: COST OF THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED FROM THE CURT TO GET THE DOCUMENTS‏

EQUAL RIGHT LAW CHAMBERS
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
RUE 48, LAMINU GUYE STREET,DAKAR
P. O. BOX 28874 DAKAR SENEGAL
PHONE: +221776905730
EMAIL: [email protected]

REF: POWER OF ATTORNEY/ AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549
DATE: 4/08/2015

ATTENTION: Mr "xxxxxx"

I am writing to acknowledge the receipt of your mail to my chamber, regarding on what you are saying please do as i have instructed you our company's bank account is limited you can only send five thousand dollar above on it otherwise it will not be allow for low payment hope i have made you clear. send the document's fees through western union money transfer with my name below

RECEIVERS NAME: Colins Ken.
Country .............. Dakar Senegal.
TEST QUESTION......FOR
ANSWER...............CENICE
MTCN NO .................

Send the transfer information as soon as you send the funds to enable me go for the collection of the money from any of their local office here. I have noted down your information for the power of attorney. Please do not fail to contact me for more clarifications needed on the receipt of this mail.

Thanks.

Faithfully yours
Bar Ken Colins(Esq)
Equal Right Chambers & Associates.
Rue 48 Laminu Guye Street.
(2nd -floor) Dakar Senegal.

Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 11:34:39 +0000
Subject: Rejoice With Me‏

Dearest Friend,

This is Favour Colly, Who contacted you some few months ago over a transfer of fund to your account as earlier stated in my proposal, I am sending you this mail to remind you of how I concluded with the said money transfer, though knowing very well that you showed concern by offering the necessary help you could. I am thanking you very much for the least assistance you gave me and at this, I intend to pay you back good for good. I am very successful with the transfer of the funds which I contacted you for an assistance which is today completed.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband is residing in Holland as the transfer is completed. On your part, I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of ($150,000,00) ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my husband to Holland was and since then he has been monitoring my movement, I signed a cheque of $150,000,00 us dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer.

I will like you to contact the Reverend gabriel john daddar for the collection of this cheque. It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore GET THE COMPENSATION that came from my true heart.

Contact him through his Email address below.
Name: Reverend gabriel john daddar

Email: [email protected]
Phone: +221766713358

My dear i may not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement. All contact should be between you and Reverend gabriel john daddar.

Thanking you once more and God bless you and entire family.
Regards,
Miss Favour

X-originating-IP: not available
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 01:27:32 +0000
Subject: My dear try and contact the new reverend father today

Hello Dear,

I hope you have contacted reverend father regarding your credit card visa i drooped on your name at reverend father office? if you have not yet contacted reverend father and you have already received it, thanks be to God,

Here is the PIN CODE [1265] Here is also PASS CODE [4571]

i will advise you immediately to contact reverend father through his email or phone number if you have not receive it and send him your address so he will send it to you asap, i dropped a VISA CREDIT CARD of ($150,000,00) ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS

Here is the reverend father correct contact

Name: Reverend Father paul williams
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +221772439550

i will be busy with my love here for our future life project and investment ,enjoy your days

your friend
Favour.
Advertisement