Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275666 by soldierfortune Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:29 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Charity Johnson, 23 years old woman from the Cote d'Ivoire, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Johnson Apu) had been a substantial bank deposit ($5.3 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Charity is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 25 %, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Duke Ashman) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Esther would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $755 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Bank account name: Jennifer Thaddus

Site: romlove
Username: lovet1924_35382
Name: charity
City: New York

Site: romlove
Date: 22 Jul, 2015

Greetings Dear;

How is everything around you including your present health condition which is the most important thing so far i hope all is well with you. My name is miss Charity Johnson i saw your profile at i became very interested in you please Email me ([email protected]) so that i will send you my pictures and little bit about myself Remember love is like a bridge connect from far distance to close because tribe and colour does not matter but love matters a lot in life so i am waiting to hear from you soonest. ([email protected])
Thanks and have a wonderful day

Yours Charity

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 08:53:36 +0000
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Hello dearest I'm so grateful for your reply how is everything around you i hope all is well with you. My name is miss Charity Johnson I'm from Ivory coast I'm 5.7 ft, single never married I'm 23 years old residing in refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal due to the result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Johnson Apu, was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. It was only me is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal in the helps of (U.N ARMY'S)

please I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies presently I will tell you more about myself in my next mail i attached my pictures here for you. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:26:47 +0000
Subject: DEAREST THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Hello dearest am more than happy in respond,

How is atmosphere over there i hope all is well with you. Now i will like to explain more about myself in details and to let you know why i make this contact with you but before i start i want to plead you to put sincerity and love first in this due to my critical condition as am going to expose a lot about myself and my family background to you now i was studying law at the Huddersfield University of Ivory coast before the political crisis took place.

So now am residing in Senegal as an asylum seeker and it is from the office of the reverend father that am writing to you with his office computer, I explain the Reverend about my situation and he permitted me to access in his office computer when ever he is less busy, the church Address is Christian savior mission church Dakar Senegal. The Reverend telephone number is +221765225101 you can call me on his phone if you wish to speak with me because i didn't have my own personal phone here, when you call tell him that you want to speak with me Charity Johnson, and he will send for me to come and answer your call because am not living with him am living in the female hostel his name is Reverend father James Mathew.

Please listen to this and try to keep it to yourself only. When my father was alive he deposited money in this bank here STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK am the next of kin to my late father account in the bank, the amount is ($ 5.3 million U.S. Dollars) and I have the statement of account of the money and the death certificate of my late father.

So now due to my condition here i cannot make this claims by myself, so i need a partner preferably a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank because i don't want to stay here any more as i have lost my beloved parents and my relative during the blood political crisis, That is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibilities of transferring this my late father money to your your account on my behalf as I have said before i have all the Information concerning the money both the bank address.

I will be helpless without you because i have no account and i don't have any body as a friend or relative to help me out is my wish to further life ahead after the transfer of my late father money to your account, Then after that you will help me withdraw some money once the bank transfer the money to your account and send me to enable me obtain all my travel papers to join you and have a a better life with you and continue my studies which is my most important concern right now and for the capital investment which you have to help me on that.

I will be ready to offer you 25% of the whole money as a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be. I am tabling this offer for you in case you may not be able to accept my second wish, which is for you to be my hubby and if nature permit us we may become as husband and wife, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long as we get along together with a real love i will definitely be satisfied my promise to you that i will be of my best to you both in deed and in kind am waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.please.

Send me Your full address and telephone number, Upon receiving of all this information from you then i will draft a mail to the bank again to present you as my partner after which i will equally give you their contact details so that when you contact them they will honor your application Note: If you are willing and ready to assist me in this transaction, please I want you to indicate your Willingness by sending the required information below. Thanks hoping to hear from you soonest

Yours Charity

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:57:16 +0000
Subject: HONEY PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR THE POSSIBLE TRANSFER‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello My Dearest

Glory be to Almighty God who makes you to understood my condition and focus to help me all through i pray to God you will never lack in your life am only believed in you because Almighty God has a reason for we to know each other and lead you to see me through that is why am happy now, before am afraid of people who may planning to be tread me on this but now i find you i have recovered my confidence.

Please all i want you to do now is contact the bank and tell them that you are my trustee representative partner that you want to assist me transfer this my late fathers money to your account as their instructed me to do due to my refugee status here which denied me not to claim it by my self. Please when you contact the bank, tell them that you are my appointed representative and that you want to assist me transfer this my late father money to your account which they directed me to do for it to be easier due to my condition in the refugee camp here, So please i want you to stand on my behalf to the bank and discuss the possibilities of transferring this my late father money to your account to keep for me.

HERE IS INFORMATION'S OF THE BANK TO WRITE

Standard Chartered Bank, 1 Basinghall Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
The name of the transfer officer is Mr. Peter Sands.
Telephone number: +447031828803
fax number +447031899625
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Johnson Apu.
Nationality: Ivory coast
Next of kin: Miss. Charity Johnson.
Amount deposited: $5.3 million.
Account Number: SCBUK874560245037/ZK/87/E

please try and contact the bank today because I have decided to offer you 25% of the whole money as compensation and showing appreciation for your kind help. i will like you to send the Bank an email with they official email address or you can also call them with there official tee phone number if you wish to speak to the bank manager him self. Mr Peter Sands.

pleas i will be waiting for your respond today regard that you have contacted the bank because i have already inform the bank manager Mr Peter Sands about you that you are my trustee partner that i want you to help me transfer my late father money to your account. Then they are waiting for your respond in order to identify you as my trustee. my God must surely bless you for your kind effort on me.

Yours Sincere Charity

Received: from [41.83.202.186]
Cc: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:10:43 +0200
Subject: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC
CLEMENT HOUSE
27 CLEMENT LANE LONDON EC4N7AP
United kingdom.
Phone Number: +447031828803
Phone Number: +447031899625
Fax Number: +44871256029059576

Attention Sir Mr "xxxxxx"

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to inform you in respect to the mail which we have received from you. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Charity Johnson that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's money deposit with our bank.

Dr Johnson Apu was our late customer with substantial amount deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer, Since your partner is presently residing at Senegal.

2. The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. A copy of the statement of the account issued to her late father by our bank.

4. An affidavit of oath from the senegalese high court.

5. A scanned copy of your Identity.

6. Letter of probate from the high court of Senegal where Miss Charity Johnson is residing.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer Mr. Peter sands, on office telephone number; +447031899625

Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:40:33 +0000
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THE LAWYER FOR THE DOCUMENTS‏‏

Good Day My Sweetheart

Am very very happy to write you again today, how are you my everlasting Darling? I so much believe that you are fine. My Beloved Darling i am very excited today because i have received an email from the bank today i knew you received it as well on how this my late fathers money will being transfer in your account may almighty God bless you in what so ever you are doing in your life.

Darling I am very happy for the positive response i got from Rev. James Mathew today after telling him about the required documents requested from us to meet up with the demands of the bank as they said that it will be prepared here in high supreme court of Senegal. I still thank God for the Rev. James Mathew who took me to the reliable and accredited lawyer that will, prepare those documents the bank are demanding for us.

Darling You are really makes me happy and i appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of my late fathers money to your position pending my arrival to meet you over there in your country to start a new life and i really appreciate all your effort and your fast movements which you are doing on my behalf so far so that i can know the position of things, Almighty God must surely bless and reward you for coming to the aid of an orphan like me and i will equally pay you back this kind gesture.

Darling the name of the lawyer is Barrister Duke Ashman of which Rev. father James Mathew told me that he is a very gentleman who believes in hard working and also very serious with his job. Please Darling try to help me by contact the lawyer with this information he gave to me and discuss with him on how to help us get those transfer documents faster for us and be in touch with me i will be waiting for what you discussed with him. Please ask the lawyer how long and when he will finish the preparations of those documents for us so that we will send them to the bank for them to make the transfer to your account to claim my inherited my late fathers money back from them. The lawyer contact details information are as follow,

Name- Bar (Dr) Duke Ashman, Esq.
Office telephone number +221775925128
E-Mail- [email protected]
E-Mail- [email protected]

Honey i will like you to please try to see that you contact the lawyer today for the preparation of those requested documents okay, i will like you to send to him your information's that he will be used to prepare the documents with your name in the federal high court such as he instructed written below.

YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS,

(1) YOUR NAME .................
(2) YOUR ADDRESS..................
(3) YOUR PHONE NUMBER .........................
(4) FAX NUMBER,..................
(5) YOUR COUNTRY..................
(6) YOUR DATE OF BIRTH..................
(7) OCCUPATION..............

May almighty God bless you abundantly for all the effort you have put up so far to see me through into realizing back this my late father money and having carried my destiny in my hands, i want us to cherish happiness, honesty of purpose, hard work and sense of direction till this transfer is completed i will be expect in your mail always, thanks a lot my beloved darling.

Yours sincere Charity

Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 11:39:29 +0000
Subject: MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

ASHMAN CHAMBER & SOLICITOR`S (Esq.)
Principal Attorney Sage Law Firm
48 Avenue Lamine Gueye
International Airport Rd
Dakar - Senegal
Telephone No: +221775925128

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION MR "xxxxxx"

IN REGARD OF THE MAIL WHICH I RECEIVED TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM ON HOW TO OBTAINS SOME NECESSARY TRANSFER DOCUMENTS SUCH AS AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT OATH AND POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME TO STAND UN BEHALF OF THE YOUNG GIRL (MISS CHARITY JOHNSON) TO TRANSFER HER LATE FATHERS FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT AND BE REST ASSURED THAT TO OBTAINS THOSE NECESSARY TRANSFER DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM IS MY WORK AND MY TWENTY YEARS EXPERIENCE'S. SO MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISHES TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED ALL YOUR DETAILS INFORMATION'S ON HOW TO PROCEED FURTHER

ALL THIS INFORMATION LISTED ABOVE WILL APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH TO PROOF THE VALID WORK AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE.

IN REGARD OF THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS AND FROM MY FINDINGS IN THE HIGH COURT, WILL COST THE SUM OF $200 FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY TO BE PAID IN COURT.

$350 FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE WILL BECOMES VALID IN COURT.

MY LEGAL PROCESSING CONSULTATION FEE $150.

$55 FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE OFFICE HERE TO BE PAID IN COURT.

SO THE TOTAL COST NOW FOR ALL THESE PROCESS IS $755

NOTE THAT ALL THESE SERVICES WILL BE SUBJECT TO PAYMENT OF OUR LEGAL CHARGES OF $1500, BUT DUE TO THE CONDITION OF MISS CHARITY JOHNSON AND THE INTERVENTION OF REV. JAMES MATHEW, MY LEGAL LAW FIRM HAS COMPELLED AND ALLOW OUR SERVICE CHARGE OF $1500 TO BEING PAID IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

NOW YOU HAVE TO SEND THE $755 FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, NOTARY STAMPING AND LEGAL PROCESSING IS $755 IS SO SEND THE MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, BECAUSE THAT IS THE FASTEST MEANS TO SENDING AND RECEIVING MONEY WORLDWIDE BELLOW IS MY SECRETARY INFORMATION ON HOW TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY:

RECEIVERS NAME ======== MIKE WILLIAMS,
ADDRESS==========NO 48 AVENUE LAMINE GUYE STREET MEDINA,
COUNTRY========== SENEGAL.
CITY===========DAKAR 48 AVENUE, INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY ,SO THAT I CAN START THE PROCESS IMMEDIATELY. MY PRIORITY ATTENTION IS TO RENDER AN EFFICIENT LEGAL SERVICES TO MY CLIENT AT ALL TIME.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR) ASHMAN DUKE
+221775925128

Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 09:32:03 +0000
Subject: RE: MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION MR "xxxxxx"

AM HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR RESPOND WITH ALL YOUR EXPLANATIONS REGARDING ON HOW TO SEND THE $755 FOR THE PREPARATION OF THOSE NECESSARY TRANSFER DOCUMENTS TO YOU.

BUT AM HERE TO CLARIFY YOU THAT YOU DOT HAVE TO USE ACCOUNT ON THIS TO SEND THE MONEY ALL YOU NEEDS TO DO NOW IS GO TO THE WESTERN UNION WITH THE ALREADY INFORMATION'S I GAVE TO YOU NAME OF MY SECRETARY MIKE WILLIAM SUMMIT IT TO THEM THEN THEY WILL SEND THE MONEY WITHOUT DEMANDING ANY AN ACCOUNT FROM YOU

RECEIVERS NAME ====MIKE WILLIAM,
ADDRESS======NO 48 AVENUE LAMINE GUYE STREET MEDINA,
COUNTRY===== SENEGAL.
CITY=====48 AVENUE, INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD

ALSO DOT FORGET TO FORWARDED ME ALL THE INFORMATION PAYMENT SLIP WHICH YOU USE TO MAKES THE PAYMENT AT THE WESTERN UNION SUCH AS THE KEY QUESTIONS AND ANSWER SENDER NAME AND THE M.T.C NUMBER THE TEN DIGITAL NUMBER SO THAT WILL ENABLE MY SECRETARY TO WITHDRAW THE MONEY AT THE WESTERN UNIONS HERE TODAY FOR FURTHER PROCEED IMMEDIATELY.

MY PRIORITY ATTENTION IS TO RENDER AN EFFICIENT LEGAL SERVICES TO MY CLIENT AT ALL TIME. YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,

BAR (DR) ASHMAN DUKE.
+221781162999

Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 14:03:24 +0000
Subject: YOUR URGENT ATTENTION MR "xxxxxx"

ASHMAN CHAMBER & SOLICITOR`S (Esq.)
Principal Attorney Sage Law Firm
48 Avenue Lamine Gueye
International Airport Rd
Dakar - Senegal
Telephone No: +221775925128

ATTENTION MR "xxxxxx"

AM HERE TO INFORMED YOU THAT I HAVE RAD AND UNDERSTOOD ALL YOUR EXPLANATION ON HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT AS YOU STILL INSIST TO PROCEED FURTHER TO OBTAIN THOSE NECESSARY TRANSFER DOCUMENTS FOR YOU SO BELLOW IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ON HOW YOU WILL USE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT BELLOW IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS INFORMATION

BANK NAME BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME JENNIFER THADDUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER 03526320003
BANK CODE SN100
GUICHET CODE 01009
RIB 32
SWIFT CODE AFRISNDAXXX
COUNTRY DAKAR SENEGAL CITY

DOT FORGET TO FORWARDED ME ALL THE INFORMATION PAYMENT SLIP WHICH YOU USE TO MAKES THE PAYMENT SO THAT WILL ENABLE ME TO WITHDRAW THE MONEY TODAY FOR FURTHER PROCEED IMMEDIATELY.

MY PRIORITY ATTENTION IS TO RENDER AN EFFICIENT LEGAL SERVICES TO MY CLIENT AT ALL TIME. YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,

BAR (DR) ASHMAN DUKE.

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 02:43:50 +0000
Subject: Hello friend this is your compensation for your passt effort on me‏‏‏

Hello My Dearest

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London UK. Presently i'm in UK with my Lovely Husband for investment projects. Meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds which failed us some how. Now contact reverend father James Mathew in Dakar Senegal at ([email protected])
Tel: +221765225101

ask him to send you the total cheque of $300000 (Three hundred Thousand dollars) i purposely drop this cheque to compensation your past efforts in attempts to assist me in that time. i appreciated your kind efforts at that time very much so feel free to get in touch with the Rev Father James Mathew on how to send you the cheque to you.You may not hear from me again because i and my Husband are ready to travel out of London for vacation so please try and make sure that you get this chequce out from Rev father you can only go a little process to have the cheque i made it for security purpose in your name.

I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which we have at hand now, finally, remember. that i have already forwarded instruction to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that cheque, so feel free to get in touch with the Rev Father without any delay.

best regards,
Mrs Charity
I'm Married now
Advertisement