Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275660 by soldierfortune Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:05 pm
ISP: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom, Ivory Coast, Lagunes, Abidjan

Site: romlove
Username: mrsimada12
Name: imada
City: london

Site: romlove
Date: Jul 19, 2015

Hello,

I want to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you, I am Ma Imada Laura, with due respect, i am contacting you to let you know my desire to establish a charity foundation in your country with sum of $5 Million American dollars which I inherited from my late husband.

I am widow to late former minister of finance (Cheif H. Imada) the money was concealed in consignment box and was deposited with a security and finance company because I needed a maximum security/safety of my consignment box, no body or government organization can trace the where about of the money until I am ready and prepare to claim it. but the Secucrity company didn't know the real content of the box, because it was deposited under a secret arrangement as a family valuables.

It is my desire to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice in your country and distributed each year among the charity organizations, motherless baby's home, mo sques, churches, Schools, supporting destitute aged men and women or whatever you may have in mind that will be to the benefit of the less fortunate.

I took this decision because I was raised from a motherless baby's home and Presently, I'm hospitalized here in (London) where I am undergoing treatment for my upcoming breast cancer surgery operation.

My main purpose of sending you this mail is because of the way I found you and perhaps trustworthy to give you this priority of shipping the box of money to any address that you think is very secure and save in your country for onward lodgement into your account for the purpose of establishment of charity foundations.

I will send you the Authorization Certificate to call them in my next mail which is the Certificate of deposit that they gave me on the very day when the box of money was deposited under their company [email protected]

I give thanks immensely for your co-operation as I lo ok forward to hear from you soon.

Ma Imada Laura,
Best regarde

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 08:25:17 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: From romlove

Hello,

I thank you for the response to me. Well, I contacted you to do Charity foundation project in your country because after going through your profile I find out that you are honest and trustworthy somebody who would do the charity work perfectly in your country.

I am grateful please pray and thoughtfulness and i pray for smooth shipment of the consignment box, for the charity out reach programmer. I feel terrible pains all the night till dawn. Early hours today the doctor assigned an emergency checked up on me due to stage of my cancer tumor and he will prepare me for the surgery operation within this weekend so that surgery will be done by next week depending on my X-ray result. Please keep on and praying for me as you promised to do.

I can see your desire and readiness to serve the lord with my family wealth which i have been praying all this while for God to provide for me a God fearing person that i will hand over this project for his glory and you are proving to me all i have been asking God if i can make it in life to meet with you before the day God will call me to glory my heart will be more pleased but one thing you will not fail to do is to be praying for me as to continue to pray this prayer for me (Psalm 41) because with his favor on us we liveth to see this day, please i have no much strength to continue writing alot i know that a word is enough for the wise and my doctor is a good man because he have been of help to his ability as a medical procreational but i will like you also to help me thank him because i don't know how to pay him but one thing i know is that what ever God wants must surely come to pass.

The most important thing now is to help from your heart to clear the consignment box from the Abidjan security company. You don't have to be afraid of any thing as i give you my words and be rest assured that nothing will make you ever regrets your involvement into this transaction, rather it will be for our mutual benefit soonest if you follow my simple instruction, I PROMISE YOU, by the time you start dealing with the security company in Abidjan cote d ivoire, you will understand that the transaction is 100% risk free.

As promised, I am also sending you below all the information about the consignment box with the contact of the Abidjan security company so that you will open communication with them for the claim of the box and do not make the mistake to tell any body in the company that the box contains money because i deposited the box with a code as family valuables for safety reasons, so in case they ask you just tell them that the box contains family valuables and that is all. Tell the company to ship/delivery Consignment box directly to you. Here is the information:

THE NAME OF DEPOSITOR: CHEIF HASSAN H. HUSSEIN
THE NATIONALITY OF DEPOSITOR REPUBLIC OF ALGERIA
NEXT OF KIN: Imada Laura
BENEFICIARY: FOREIGN PARTNER
SECURITY CODE: GRSDS/ST/B8/CCP/00111
DEPOSIT REF/CODE: GRSDS/AENDE0041
SERIAL NUMBER: GRSDS/SA05DMC
DESCRIPTION: ONE CONSIGNMENT BOX
DEPOSITD ITEM: SAVE DEPOSIT CONSIGNMENT BOX OF FAMILY VULABLE
COMPUTERIZED VAULT CODE: GRSDS/QS2TB/XXXX/REAL02
PACKAGING: TAMPER PROOF
DEPOSIT DATE: 19th JANUARY 2007.

HERE IS THE NAME AND CONTACT INFORMATIONS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY IN ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE:

GLOBAL REALISATION SECURITY DIPLOMATIC SERVICE
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
Tel/Fax +22545954223
EMAIL: [email protected]
THE CONTACT PERSON IS DR. AHMAD MUSTAPHA

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.207.200.240]
From: "HARD VAULT DIPLOMATIC SERVICES" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 19:39:27 +0200
Subject: Re: DR. AHMEN MUSTAPHA

ATTENTION:

WE RECEIVE YOUR MAIL AND IT WAS WELL UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU ARE NOW THE NEW BENEFICIARY OF MRS IMADA LAURA CONSIGNMENT BOX IN OUR COMPANY COSTUDY.

WE ARE LEGAL AND LEGISLATE SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVORE ABIDJAN ALSO LETTING YOU KNOW THAT ALL WE DO IS LEGAL, AS WE ARE A DIPLOMATIC SECURITY COMPANY OF GOVERNMENT APPROVAL OUR COSTUMERS HAVE NO RISK TO FEAR, AS OUR SHIPMENT ARE LEGAL AND A BENEFITED MANNER.

DEAR COSTUMER WE WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND US THE AGREEMENT CERTIFICATE DOCUMENT THAT WAS ISSUE THE DAY MRS IMADA LAURA DEPOSITED THE CONSIGNMENT BOX IN OUR COMPANY, IT WILL ENABLE US TO IDENTIFIED YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX IN OUR STOCK WAREHOUSE.

WE WILL LET YOU KNOW THE NEXT PROCEDURE ONCE WE RECEIVE THE AGREEMENT DOCUMENT.

THANK FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
DR HADMED MUSTAPHA LEGAL ADVISER.
HARD VAULT DIPLOMATIC COMPANY.
TELL. +22545954223

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:48:20 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: DR.AHMEN MUSTAPHA

Hello my dear how are you? thank you so much for your mail response i am still at the hospital bed the illness have affecting my throat i can not talk, my dear please do pray for me always, i am sending with this mail the certificate of deposit that was issue the day my late husband deposited the box,

please see attach file for it and send it to them so that can ship the box to you, my dear do not let them know the real content of the box ok, and do all you can to see the box been ship to you, i pray i should been save from this illness and meet you again in life if GOD parmit it.

Received: from [41.207.197.108]
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:30:13 +0200
Subject: Re: DR.AHMEN MUSTAPHA

ATTENTION.

SIR WE RECEIVE YOUR MAIL RESPONSE AND THE INFORMATION OF YOUR CONSIGMENT BOX , NOW WE ARE GOING TO GO INTO PROCEDURE ON YOUR CONSIGMENT BOX IN OUR COMPANY DATA.

WE ARE GOING TO CHANGE THE REAL NAMES OF THE DOCUMENT YOU SEND TO US TO YOUR NAMES WHICH WE ARE GOING TO SWEAR AN AFIDAVET HERE IN OUR COUNTRY HIGH CURT OF JUSTIC, FEDRAL REPUBLIC OF COTE'D IVOIR, WHICH ARE GOING TO COST YOU THE SUM OF 358 DOLLER FOR THE CERTIFICATE TO ENABLE US CHANGE AND SHIP YOUR BOX IN A LEGAL WAY.

WE WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT ALL WE DO IS LEGAL AS WE ARE GOUVERMENT APROVAL OUR COSTOMERS HAVE NO RISK TO FEAR AS WE ARE DIPLOMATIC SECURITY COMPANY.

SIR ONCE YOU ARE READY TO SEND US THE FEES PLEASE SEND IT WITH ANY OF YOUR LIECENS ID OR PASSPORT, BELOW IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE FEES.

NAME. BEGNAND SOLANGE DIDIA
COUNTRY/COTE'D IVORE / ABIDJAN

WE ARE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

DR.AHMEND MUSTAPHA.
+22545954223

Received: from [41.66.53.109]
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 08:18:29 +0200
Subject: Re: DR. AHMEN MUSTAPHA

HELLO SIR.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND YOUR REQUST IS WELL UNDERSTOOL, SIR OUR ACCUNT IS NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO OUR ACCUNT MANAGER IS NOT AROUND, SIR YOU CAN GO TO NEAR BY WESTNER UNION AND SEND THE FESS WITH THIS INFORMATIONS BLOW.

NAME. BEGNAND SOLANGE DIDIA
COUNTRY/ COTE'D IVORE / ABIDJAN

WE ARE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

DR. AHMEND MUSTAPHA.
+22545954223
Advertisement