Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#275106 by Gus Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:03 am
[email protected]

"Ladi Balogun"

Welcome to First City Monument Bank (FCMB). First City Monument Bank is offering a floating loan scheme at 3% Interest rate with valid proper identification. You can contact us for any amount of loan you might be looking for through our email: [email protected]... We Offer LOANS ranging from $1,500.00 USD Min to $10,000,000.00 USD Max at 2% interest rate per annum. We give out long term loan for five to fifty years maximum. We offer the following kinds of
loans and many more;

* Xmas Loans
* Personal Loans (Unsecured Loan)
* Business Loans (Unsecured Loan)
* Consolidation Loan
* Combination Loan
* Home Improvement
* Commercial Loans.
* Investments Loans.
* Development Loans.
* Acquisition Loans.
* Construction loans.
* Business Loans And many More:

Remember our email once more, [email protected].

Best Regards,
Yours in service
Mr. Ladi Balogun
(C.E.O of FCMB)

Posted online 16-Nov-2015
Advertisement

#275652 by Karla Newbury Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:21 pm
More format

Hello,
Welcome to First City Monument Bank (FCMB). We help people in needs of
helps,such as financial help. for the bible says in "Luke 11:10
Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks,
the door will be opened"so do not let these opportunity pass you by
because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.Please
these is for serious minded and God fearing People.
You are advise to fill and return the details below..
Your Full Name:_________
Your Country:_________
Your State_________
Your Address:_________
Your Gender:_________
Your Maritial status_________
Your Occupation:_________
Cell phone Number:_________
Loan Amount Needed:_________
Loan Duration:_________
Purpose Of Loan:___________
Have you applied for a loan before:_________

Act fast and get out of financial stress, You shall be treated with the best of
our resources until you get this funds transferred into your account,
and your quick and fast respond determines how fast you shall be
receiving your loan. Without any delay Apply for your best and easy
Loan here with us.

Best Regards
Mr Ladi Balogun
(C.E.O OF FCMB)

Good Day <snip>

I got your information, Having read through your email I will want to say that I will be able to offer you the loan of ($800,000.00DOLLARS) and I have stated the terms and conditions of the loan below for you to see and tell me if you are in agreement with the loan terms and conditions or not.

PAYMENT OPTIONS ============================== ==============================

BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER: In this option, loan funds are transferred directly into your account with the aid of my bank, in this option, applicant must have to send down his or her full banking information to enable us make the transfer and it takes maximum 12 hours for the funds to be transferred into your Account.

Bank Name :
Bank Address :
Bank Account Numbers :
IBAN Numbers :

Through Western Union : In this option, Loan funds are transferred to the application via Western Union Transfer. and applicant are advised to send down their His / Her Western Union information..

Receiver"s Name :
Receiver"s Country :
Receiver"s State :
Text Question :
Text Answer :

Loan Terms and Conditions
==============================
==============================
=

(1)Repayment: This normally starts after 3 MONTHS and the payment will be paid after you have gotten the loan. You will have to meet up with the monthly installation as stated below.

(2)Transfer Of Your Loan: Bank to Bank Transfer : The transfer of the loan must be a bank to bank transfer, except otherwise stated by the borrower which means, you will have to provide the means which you want your loan transfer to you.

First City Monument Bank is currently Offering Private, Commercial and Personal Loans with very Minimal Interest Rate as Low as 2% within 1 year to 30 years repayment duration period to any part of the world. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority.

Our lending Program is designed to provide expeditious service on loan transfers to clients who have successfully completed their loan applications and a thorough understanding of our policies and procedures. We love to fund projects at hand and offer personal,consolidation, bad credit, commercial, business, venture, payday, mortgage, student loan and commercial loans to people who needs money as well to you.

A loan process can be completed within a space of 34 working hours provided terms of loan contract is agreed upon. Looking forward to have a words with you on this Loan proposal in other that we may process and fund you.

Loam Amount: $800,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 2.00%
Loan Term: 1 year
Monthly Loan Payment: $67,391.09
Number of Payments: 12
Cumulative Payments: $808,693.13
Total Interest Paid: $8,693.13

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 11 payments of $67,391.09 plus a final payment of $67,391.14

IDENTIFICATION NEEDED: Furthermore be informed that you will also need a form of Identification which can be either a (Driver's License) or your (working ID card) as well as and if you have one. This is important to us try and send it to us. Just also want to inform you that the loan is be transferred to you with a fast delivering process. In acknowledgment to this mail, we can start the processing of your loan. Thanks for your understanding, Hope to hear from you soon. Once Again You Are Welcome.

Warm Regards

Yours in service

Mr Ladi Balogun
CEO OF FCMB
+2348148471101

Attention: <snip>
============================================================================

Congratulation "Your loan have been Approved And Sealed...

NOTE THAT IF YOU TRY TO HACK OUR COMPANY THROUGH OUR MAIL THE EFCC OF YOUR COUNTRY WILL GET YOU ARRESTED CAUSE I HAVE CONTACTED THEM ALREADY.

I got your email and the Application Form,that you sent previously, I want you to know that the your loan amount of $800,000.00 have been approved and now ready for transfer. Let it been know that your loan have been approved and ready for transfer.

Read And Understand:

To proceed further with this transaction , I want to inform you that you don't have to pay for any fees apart from getting your loan registered. This is a security check that has been put in place as a result of scams that are now been reported in recent time.

This registration will allow for the tracking down of this funds if we should fail to deliver which can not be the case and you failing to pay back the loan at the agreed time which I should think will not happen, but to be on a safer side we will need to get the funds registered by the appropriate agency, and this will cost you the sum of $100.00 for the registration of the loan. After this has been done a copy of the clearance slip will then be sent to you. This will enable the successful transfer of your loan. The loan will then be transferred as soon as all registration process is carried out. I want you to understand that this is not my doing but rather a security check that has been laid down by the England government to reduce FRAUDULENT activities such as scam from the internet.

NOTE: This will of registration is been remitted by both the (Borrower and Lender) with the same amount to make a better completion transfer of this loan transaction....

GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION IN WHICH YOU WILL PAY THE $100.00 FOR REGISTRATION...

This above details is required from you Asap. I want you to get back to me so that I can send the details to the TRANSFER DEPARTMENT,so that they can start transfer immediately okay...

Thanks and Regards
Mr, Ladi Balogun
CEO OF FCMB
+2348148471101

Yeah we need to get your loan register. This registration will allow for the tracking down of this funds if we should fail to deliver which can not be the case and you failing to pay back the loan at the agreed time which I should think will not happen, but to be on a safer side we will need to get the funds registered by the appropriate agency

Below are the payment info:

WESTERN UNION / MONEY GRAM PAYMENT DETAILS FOR THE LOAN REGISTRATION FEE.

RECEIVER'S FIRST NAME: MAXWELL
RECEIVER'S LAST NAME: IGHODALO
RECEIVER'S COUNTRY: NIGERIA
RECEIVER'S CITY: Lagos
TEXT QUESTION: OUR AIM
ANSWER: TO HELP YOU

THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS THE RECEIVER'S INFORMATION ON WHICH YOU ARE
TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND GET BACK TO US WITH THE BELOW SENDER'S DETAILS
FOR EASY CONFIRMATION.

SENDER'S FIRST NAME:
SENDER'S LAST NAME:
SENDER'S COUNTRY: