Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275641 by soldierfortune Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:52 pm
ISP: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom, Ivory Coast, Lagunes, Abidjan

Site: waydate
Username: mariam112
Sex: woman

Site: waydate
Date: 2015-07-20 10:48:05

GREETINGS,

I AM MISS MARIAM GIJADO, THE ONLY CHILD OF LATE DR AND MRS AHMED GIJADO, MY FATHER WAS A VERY WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN, THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORY COAST BEFORE HE WAS POISONED TO DEATH BY HIS BUSINESS ASSOCIATES ON ONE OF THEIR OUTING TO DISCUSS A BUSINESS DEAL. WHEN MY MOTHER DIED ON THE 21ST OCTOBER 1989, MY FATHER TOOK ME SO SPECIAL BECAUSE I AM MOTHERLESS. BEFORE THE DEATH OF MY FATHER ON 24TH NOVEMBER 2008 IN A PRIVATE HOSPITAL HERE IN ABIDJAN.

HE SECRETLY CALLED ME ON HIS BEDSIDE AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A SUM OF (eight million five hundred thousand dollars) IN A TRUNK BOX THAT HE DEPOSITED IN ONE OF THE SAFE SECURITY COMPANIES HERE IN ABIDJAN THAT HE USE MY NAME AS HIS ONLY CHILD AS THE NEXT OF KIN DURING THE TIME OF DEPOSITING OF THE FUND. HE MADE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT HE DID NOT DISCLOSE THE REAL CONTENT OF THE BOX TO THE SECURITY COMPANY AS IT WAS DEPOSITED AS FAMILY VALUABLES FOR SECURITY REASONS.

MOREOVER, I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 15% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION FOR YOUR EFFORT /INPUT AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT OVERSEA. FURTHERMORE, YOU CAN INDICATE YOUR OPTION TOWARDS.

PLEASE KINDLY DIRECT YOURS RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
BEST REGARDS.
MISS MARIAM GIJADO

Received: from [154.68.5.25]
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 02:06:12 -0700
Subject: urgent.

My Dearest Mr "xxxxxx",

Quite along time infact i was seriously worried since i didn't heard from you and i will be glad if you could help me release and actualise this huge transaction because the Remmitance Director of the company where the consignment was diposited are ready to release the consignment as soon as possible and i promise you that you should please contact the company so that they can commence the release and delivery of the consignment package to your home address in "xxxxxx". without wasting time.

Thanks
Mariam.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [154.68.5.23]
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 01:39:22 -0700
Subject: Bellow are the company details.

My Dearest Mr "xxxxxx",

Your message is well received and the content is comprehensive noted as regard, The security company which i urges you to contact it's where the consignment was diposited and the consignment contain $8.5m Dollars and i am ready to offer you total of 15% in this fund when the consignment finally arrived to your home address,

You are whom i need to actualise this project and though i know it is not easy to come to trust people but i have told you the plain truth and i know that the "END SHALL JUSTIFY THE MEANS" and you are going to see things with your own eyes.

WHAT TO SAY TO THE SECURITY COMPANY:

Tell them that you are my foreign partner & Dr. Ahmed Gijado, who deposited a box with their company, tell them that you've not been arround you travel out and just come back and want to collect your box deposited with the company. Tell them that you've been in contact with me his Daughter as next of kin.

Here is the VOLT CODE and the TRANSACTION CODE.
Bellow are the codes/

1. VOLT CODE - is my father's date of birth which is (17/03/1947)
2. TRANSACTION CODE - (02466)

these are all the secret's codes regarding to the deposit and nobody knows it except my family the company and now you.

CONTACT DETAILS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY/

The company director is Dr. Poto Coulibaly
Century Diplomatic Securities.
01 B.P.6065 Abidjan 01 Cote d' Ivoire
12 Avenue calao 520 Marcory Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire
EMAIL: [email protected]

Please send email to the company immediately, remember to state all the codes as i have given to you, it is very important. As soon as the company sees the codes they will know that you are my Late father's Foreign Partner and the box is for you.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you've contact the company. Thanks, I will be waiting for your urgent responce.

Best regards,
Mariam.

Received: from [154.68.5.25]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:58:07 +0200
Subject: REGARDING MARIAM CONSIGNMENT.

01 B.P.6065 Abidjan 01 -Cote d' Ivoire
12 Avenue 520 Marcory Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire.
TEL: +22555749518

ATTENTION: MR. "xxxxxx",

DEAR CLIENT :

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU OF THE NOTIFICATION RECEIEVED FROM YOUR PARTNER MISS MARIAM GIJADO. OF THE PARTNERSHIP CONTACT BETWEEN YOU AND TO THE EFFECT WE HAVE SOURCE TO OBTAIN YOUR CONTACT TO ENABLE US COMMENCE THE NECCESSARY PROCESS. BECAUSE, FOLLOWING TO THE MESSAGE RECEIVED FROM YOUR PARTNER MISS MARIAM GIJADO AND WE ALSO CONFIRMED YOUR MESSAGE.

THAT YOU REQUEST FOR OUR ATTENTION TO RELOCATE THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS IN "xxxxxx", AND ACCORDING TO YOUR PRE-OCCUPATION THAT WE NEED TO CONTACT YOU VIA YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AS SUBMITTED TO YOUR PARTNER MISS MARIAM GIJADO. WE DEEM IT APPROPRIATE TO INFORM YOU HERE WITH OF THE NECCESSARY INFORMATION AND PRE-REQUISITE TO EFFECTUATE A SMOOTH COMMENCEMENT OF THE SAID EXERCISE CONCERNING THE SHIPMENT TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS IN "xxxxxx",

THEREFORE, IN DUE NORMS WITH THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF OUR COMPANY THE BELOW STATED PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE REQUESTED TO BE FORWARDED TO US FOR THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE SHIPMENT PROCESS.

1. A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR IDENTIFICATION CARD.

THESE STATED PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECCESSARY TO OPEN A FILE FOR YOU AND FOR THE AUTHENTICATING OF YOUR CLAM AND NOTIFICATION FROM YOUR PARTNER. AND WE ARE ASSURING YOU THAT AS SOON AS THIS INFORMATION IS SUBMITTED TO OUR COMPANY, WE SHALL COMMENCE THE PROCESS OF THE SHIPMENT WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. BECAUSE OUR COMPANY ENJOY INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY AND ANY GOODS SHIP FROM OUR COMPANY CAN NOT BE CHECK BY ANY CUSTOM OR OTHER GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY.

THEREFORE YOU ARE ADVISE TO FILLED THE DIPLOMATIC SHIPMENT FORM WITH YOUR PROPER INFORMATIONS AND SEND BACK AS AN ATTACHMENT LETTER FOR VERIFICATION BY OUR MANAGEMENT. YOU ARE ALSO ADVISE TO SEND DOWN THE PROCESSING FEE AS SOON AS THE SHIPMENT FORM IS WELL FILLED.

ONCE ALL THE INFORMATIONS IS RECEIVED WITH THE PROCESSING FEE WE SHALL COMMENCE THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR POSSESION WITHOUT ANY DELAY. YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND DOWN THE PROCESSING FEE SUM OF $850. THROUGH OUR RECEIVING SECREATRY ON THE NAME BELOW BY WESTERN UNION.

RECEIVER'S NAME: HAKEEM OLUFOSOYE
CITY: ABIDJAN
ZIP CODE: 00225

ONCE EVERYTHING IS RECEIVED CONSIDER THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT IN "xxxxxx". WITHIN 48HOURS.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COOPERATION
OBLIGE US TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

AT YOUR SERVICE

DR POTO COULIBALY
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS.
CDS SECURITY COMPANY.

Received: from [154.68.5.29]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 10:21:16 +0200

01 B.P.6065 Abidjan 01-Cote d' Ivoire

ATTENTION: MR. "xxxxxx",

WE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND WE ARE TO NOTIFY YOU THAT THE AMOUNT REQUIRE IS LITTLE THAN WHAT OUR COMPANY CAN PROVIDE COMPANY BANK ACCOUNT ACCORDING TO THE PROCEDURE AND OTHER FROM THE CEO's OF OUR COMPANY BUT WILL CAN ASSURE YOU THAT ONCE THIS AMOUNT RECEIVE AND CONFIRMED WITHIN 48 HOURS THE CONSIGNMENT WILL ARRIVE TO YOUR HOME AT "xxxxxx",

MEANWHILE, THE AMOUNT REQUIRE WILL BE USED FOR CHANGING OF OWNERSHIP IN YOUR NAME AND THE DOCUMENT HAS TO BE OBTAINED FROM MINISTRY OF JUSTICE AND ONCE THE DOCUMENT OBTAINED A COPY WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU FOR PROPER VERIFICATION BEFORE COMMENCE THE SHIPMENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR POSSESSION IN "xxxxxx".

THANKS
YOURS IN SERVICE
DR POTO COULIBALY.

Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:29:21 +0200

01 B.P.6065 Abidjan 01 - Cote d' Ivoire

ATTN: MR. "xxxxxx",

WE RECEIVED AND CONFIRMED YOUR MESSAGE BUT WE ARE TO NOTIFY YOU THAT OUR PROCEDURE CAN NEVER CHANGE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST NEITHER THE LAST TO DEAL WITH IN THIS PROCESS AND YOUR MESSAGE SIGNIFY THAT YOU ARE DOUBTING THE TRANSACTION BECAUSE IF YOU'RE NOT YOU COULD HAVE FOLLOW UP WITH OUR INSTRUCTION IN OTHER TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY OF THE CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE,

MEANWHILE, OUR COMPANY CAN'T RELEASE BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO SUCH AMOUNT ACCORDING TO OUR PROCEDURE BUT WILL CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IF YOU AGREE TO WIRE THE PAYMENT REQUEST THROUGH THE MENTHOD WILL INSTRUCT WITHIN 48 HOURS THE CONSIGNMENT WILL BE RELEASE AND BRING TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS THROUGH OUR DIPLOMATIC SERVICE.

THANKS
YOURS IN SERVICE
DR POTO COULIBALY.

Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 02:27:26 -0700

My Dearest Mr "xxxxxx",

Good morning and how are you doing together with your lovely family, hope everything is fine, Anyway, I just received message from the company this morning i was told that you kick against they're instruction and method of sending and receiving the payment demind, Mr "xxxxxx", Please i don't want you to intertain fear in this transaction and want both of us to work together as brother and sister and i promise you that you wouldn't regret your assistance to me because i was born and brought up in Christian home and i can't promise what i can't because i always afriad of wrath and judgement of God's Almighty,

Mr "xxxxxx", I want you to please sent the payment require to the company according to they're instruction and i promise you that the consignment will be release and bring to your home for delivery before three working days.

Thanks
Mariam.

Received: from [154.68.5.30]
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 01:23:19 -0700

My Dearest Mr "xxxxxx",

Good morning and how are you doing today? hope everything is fine together with your lovely family? Anyway, I got message from the Remmitance Director that you contact them for the release and shipment f the consignment and they told me that you are to fill a form with your full details and sent it back to them with attachment including $850. so that they can commence the release and shipment of the consignment to your home address and i urged you to please comply with the company instruction in other to have successful delivery of the consignment and i promise you that immediately the consignment arrive am going to offer you 20% out of the total amount inside the consignment and the remaining fund will be invest into lucreative business under your control yet.

Thanks
Mariam.

Received: from [154.68.5.35]
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 01:03:23 -0700

My Dearest Mr "xxxxxx",

I think our concern is for the company to get the consignment deliver to your home address, Because i have discussed with the Remmitance Director of the company about this Bank account issue and the company Director told me that any fund that is not up to $5.000 received through Western Union or Moneygram but as from $5.000 up they company provide Bank account according to message gathered from the company Director yesterday and the company told me frankly that it's a procedure of they company,

My Dearest Mr "xxxxxx", I want you to realise that this most important for us is for the company to release and bring the consignment to your home address for delivery, we are less concern about whatever remain and i urged you to please go ahead and sent the payment require to the company and i promise you that you wouldn't regret your assistance to me because it's very sure and certain that the consignment will be bring for delivery to your home address within 48 hrs according to message received from the company,

Finally, The company Director said that after obtaining the neccesary documentation from ministry of justice that a copy will be forwarded to you for properly verification according to him that means the company are ready to commence the shipment of the consignment to your home.

Thanks
Mariam.

Received: from [154.68.5.24]
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 03:02:54 -0700

My Dearest Mr "xxxxxx",

I read through your email and i really appreciate your effort to assist me in this transaction and my prayer is that may God Almighty continue to bless you including your entire family Amen.

Moreover, i want you to know that i am not a woman who loves putting burden on anybody, but due to my situation and the financial mess i am facing at the moment which makes me handicapped to be able to meet up in the payment of the required fees wishes the security company where the consignment was lodged, Because the company sign an aggreement with my late Father when my Father was alive that whenever the consignment will be release that the next of kin most pay to the company in orther for the consignment to be release and ship to the beneficiary to the safebox and i want you to know that if i have physical cash with me at the moment, i would not hesitate to go ahead in making the payment immediately since the success of the transaction will be to my benefit and also to your own mutual benefit.

Meanwhile, i will still stand by my solicitation that you should not neglect me to this problem at hand alone as you are quite aware that the huge success will be to our mutual benefits and i would beg you to please go extral miles despite what you are inssist on at the moment and if it warrants borrowing, kindly please do go for that as i will be more than ready to sign an agreement with you that we shall pay back in 20% to whomsoever borrowed you immediately the fund is released and transfered out of here to your designated homer address. please kindly do what you can do in this regards to enable us move ahead towards realising this transaction a success within the space of time.

Once again, i am begging you to please do your utmost best and i want to re-assured you that you will never regret assisting me as you will benefit more considering the fact that you shall also be the one in the best position to help invest the fund in a lucrative bussiness due to the fact that you are very conversant with the bussiness atmosphere of your country and a man with lots of experience in the bussiness field.

Thanking you once again and i hope by this mail, you shall have a re-think with all sincerity to go extral miles in making sure we have things done and concluded within the shortest possible.

In addition, I wanted to asked you some few questions:

1. Have you helped somebody and betrayed your trust before?
2. or you don't like help somebody financially?

Please i am very sorry to asked you this question, I just want to know why you innsisting not to help financially and without financial we can't proceed in the project. Please i am waiting for your positive responce so that i can forward you the neccesary documentation of the transaction.

Thanks

May Almighty God be with you and assist you in all you do and my kind greetings to all your acquintances as i awaits your kind, urgent and positive response to this mail.

I remain in God's loving arms always.

Sincerely yours,
Mariam.

Received: from [154.68.5.26]
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 10:00:17 +0200

01 B.P.6065 Abidjan 01 -Cote d' Ivoire

ATTENTION: MR "xxxxxx",

WE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE AND WE ARE READY TO RELEASE THE ACCOUNT AS YOU REQUEST BUT BEFORE THE ACCOUNT COULD BE RELEASE WILL WANT TO BE SURE IF YOU ARE READY TO WIRE THE PAYMENT REQUIRE, AND AGAIN IT'S AGAINST THE PROCEDURE OF OUR COMPANY TO RELEASE ACCOUNT FOR AMOUNT THAT IS NOT UP TO $5.000.

BUT DUE TO YOUR PARTNER MISS MARIAM (PLEADING)ACTION OF MAKING EMOTIONAL, OUR COMPANY AUTHORITY DECIDED TO RELEASE THE ACCOUNT IN OTHER FOR YOU TO WIRE THE REQUIREMENT WHICH IS $2.850.00.

AND ONCE THE PAYMENT RECEIVED AND CONFORMED WILL SHALL COMMENCE THE CHANGING OF OWNERSHIP WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT AND A COPY WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU FOR PROPER VERIFICATION BEFORE SHIP THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND IT WILL TAKE US JUST 48 HOURS TO DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE, ONCE AGAIN WILL WANT TO BE SURE IF YOU ARE READY TO WIRE THE PAYMENT BEFORE RELEASE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

THANKS
YOURS IN SERVICE
DR POTO COULIBALY.

Received: from [154.68.5.37]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 02:37:06 -0700
Subject: my new email: [email protected]

My Dearest Mr "xxxxxx",

I don't know what wrong with my email address this morning i try to login is regecting anyway i have create another one and i want you to contact me through: [email protected]

Thanks
Mariam.
Advertisement