Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275546 by AlanJones Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:29 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +4407570428225

Dear,

Thanks for your response and information you sent me about yourself for the processing of this transaction. I will like to use this opportunity to thank you and to assured you that you will never regret your involvement in this deal and i will do everything within my power to make this transaction successful.

I have forwarded your contact information's to the Lawyer Barrister James Taylor to start processing the legal documentation in your name.

His name is Barrister James Taylor & Associate Law Chambers.
Email; [email protected]
Email; [email protected]
Tel:+4407570428225

I will advice you to contact the lawyer on your own because i have forwarded your information right now to him and i told him about you as well.

If you are on facebook please add me on your friends list so that we can be friends on facebook we can also talk on facebook. My facebook ID is [email protected]

I wait for your answer,

Thanks,

Dr. Lawrence Vis

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement