Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#275523 by Zander Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:37 am
Advance fee loan scam. This scammer is eager to provide loan he will gladly provide his fake documents.

Loan Terms and condition, agree and get back with your id card.

Hello *Name Snipped*

I got your email and I want you to know that you are welcome to Maleek Financials Inc. We customize structured financial solutions for a select group of individuals and investors. We have an excellent reputation for the provision of first class financial loan products with exceptional customer service with an interest rate of 3%. This loan can be sent to you as soon as possible but you have to follow due process so that the loan will be sent in good care and the loan will land to your account safely. For you to get this loan, you are to first of all agree to the company's terms and conditions. Below is the terms and conditions for the loan which you are to agree and get back to me with a proof of your Identity.

So find below the terms and conditions. Agree and get back to me as soon as possible so that I will tell you the next step of the transaction.

LOAN TERMS:
Here are the terms and condition which you will are about to read and understand the terms. You are looking for the sum of $679,852.00. I want you to know that I am a legitimate loan lender, and I am wiling to help you with the loan you need. Below you will find the Company Loan Terms and Conditions .

1:Applicant must obey the company instructions
2:Applicant must be 18 years and above.
3:The loan must take insurance protection for security reasons.
4:Applicant must provide his/her National Identity Card or International Passport, Passport,Driver License and a copy of his/her photo(pictures).
5:All information sent by the applicant must be valid.
6:Applicant must respond to the company mails regularly.
7:The loan repayment is consist in Monthly payment with the total interest rate.
8:The loan will be sent to you, depending on the choices you will receive loan funds as you wish.

So if you wish to obtain a loan from our company the above list stated are the company procedure and the below information is the loan terms and as soon as you are in agreement with it you are to get back with a scan copy of your id card for verification.

LOAN REPAYMENT SCHEDULE
Loan Amount Needed: $679,852.00
Loan Interest Rate: 3%
Loan Term: 12 years
Monthly Loan Payment: $5,627.72
Number of Payments: 144
Cumulative Payments: $810,392.44
Total Interest Paid: $130,540.44

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 143 payments of $5,627.72 plus a final payment of $5,628.48.

This is the total loan Amount and interest divided by the loan duration period. Borrower are to send a scan copy of your valid I.D card or international passport for identification to enable the swift transfer of your loan. you are also to send your direct phone number and complete house address.

COMPANY DETAILS:
The company details below is real and legit.
Company Name: Maleek Financials Inc
E-mail: [email protected]
My Lawyer Name: Luis Hills, ESQ
My Company Registration Number: AFR/NIG/ECW/90RAHP
Company's License Number: 00199
Telephone: +2348164735355
My business address: 98 Mission Road, Benin City, Edo State of Nigeria.
website: http://maleekfinancials1.wix.com/maleekfinancialsinc

LOAN CONDITIONS:

1:I Agree to pay the monthly repayment schedule at when due.
2:I Agree not to turn my back as soon as i get the loan
3:I Agree to start repayment monthly, 6 months after my loan has been credited to my Account.
4:Failure to pay back the loan at the expected date / time, legal action will be taken against it by our attorney immediately.

I ----------------------- hereby Agree to the Company's Loan Repayment Plan and promise not to let the Company down, promise to be up and promptly in monthly repayment once its duration Elapses so help me God.

We expect you to work hand in hand with us to enable us get to the better end of this transaction.

Regards,
Mr. Maleek Johnson.
*M/D Maleek Financials Inc*

And here is the fake documentation:

Advertisement