Information on romance scams and scammers.
#275521 by Ginger Lee Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:23 am
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/henderson.torianomontanque.71
Facebook chat:

I am Sgt. Henderson, from the United State army. I hale from
Portland, Oregon. I had a master degree in war and strategic studies
from Oklahoma state university before joining the US Army. I am 35
years old, a widow and lost my wife in a car accident last 4 months. I have a son who is now 1 and
he lives with my nanny in the United state. I
have been in the US Army for 10 years and I’m an expert in peace
keeping strategy.

Over the years, I have traveled far and wide across the world in peace
keeping missions and at various times, I was in Afghanistan, Israel
and some other war zones.Presently, am leading a team of United
Nations troupe on a peace keeping mission in Africa and will be
retiring from active military service as soon as am back from Africa.A
friend of mine who introduced me here on found his wife on facebook
and they are happily married in the state. Your picture and
profile caught my eye on facebook where i got your facebook id and
could not let my eye and mind off you. I am loving, caring, and God
fearing. I will love to know you more and probably chart better.

thank u so much for been so caring
have been in africa since january and will be back home febuary next year
it nice meeting u
are u single and what do u do for a living?

i lost my wife in a car accident and ever sine then i have not been married again thought i will never see a good looking woman like her again but now i think i have seen one...we had a son which stays with a nanny in the states and i bearly take good care of him cos i am broke here in africa,his name is tony

ok that good to hear,am also a God fearing man,honest man to be with and i take good care of my family
i love swimming,having nice time with my family and watching movies also love playing football
i have a brother but he his having issues with the police,he his the one who help me here but ever he was caught i have been lonely
i lost my parents some years back

i have just been thinking about u
u such a nice woman and a pretty woman to be with

thank u and u too
i would love u to be part of my life
want u in my life as my woman
i will never hurt u or cheat on u i promise u that
i dont want u to do the same to me too

yeah i know that but i need a loving,caring and understanding woman and i will be happy if u can be the one
i really want u in my life
i wanna live a happy life with u and my son when am back in the states

have u ever talked to any military man before?

i just want u in my life that all
want u as my wife babe
u are so sweet love

am really broke here and that makes me not to take good care of my son well so might need ur help

i can only be paid when am back in the states cos am on a mission

right now i have no minutes on my phone looking how to get it but have no money
can u just borrow me some to get it?
let me have ur number

do u want to send me a iphone and what model?
the address will be the one of my servant he will be the one to pick it up for me

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#275522 by Ginger Lee Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:29 am
Address...surulere str off yewa , Owutu ikorodu , lagos, Nigeria 23401 Name.... Michael Olorunnisola Phone number....08115545215,09056129606 that is the address of my servant he will be the one to help me pick it up and can u help me with some money so i get minuets on my phone?

Bots:
234 8115545215
234 9056129606

Are u sending me an iphone and what model do u want to send? I need u to help me with some money so i can get minute on my phone to call u and talk better...get back to me so i send u the info to send it please will be glad if u can do that

#281144 by Ginger Lee Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:19 pm
From "Henderson"
[email protected]
aka Olawuyi Boluwatife aka Olawuyi Dolapo
yes thank u so much for all ur understanding i am really grateful,i need u to help me please,i have not eaten and i need some money please

will u help me please?i beg of u,i really need it cos me and my siblings have not eaten

(this was after a victim of his paid over $15,000.00)
I understand u but am really serious about these please try and believe me,u need to trust me i dont have all these u made mention...i am really poor here,i make use of my friend internet to talk to u,i dont even have a phone not to talk about having laptop,jewelry and whisky...i am really honest too u cos i have made a promise not to lie to u so please try and trust me i will never make an advantage of u and will be glad if u can help me with a little things so please believe me....

if i had them will not tell you too help me so please dont end our friendship i beg of you,i have nothing am really honest with you so please help me..i will love to hear your voice on the phone so would be glad if you could send me one you have extra,i really thank you for giving me an opportunity and i promise not to miss use it....Thank you so much for your understanding

i am serious about these so please help me and trust me cos i will never do such a thing to you..i am an honest and God fearing boy and let me tell you if i had all u mentioned i will not ask u cos i dont want to scam you,i really want you to be my helper so please should i gibe you the info u will send the money ino please try and help me and i really thank you for your understanding

no i am not scamming you please try and understand me,i really need you to help me with the money...i want to use it to buy foods,cloths and i want to plan on leaving my friend house so that i can stop scamming people and focus on my music career,please i really need it and want you to help me please,have pity on me please..the money is not much and i know you can help me so please help me thank you so much

will u help me with the money and the phone?please help me....thank you for the understanding

$750 for me to get the cloths and food please help me i just need to get these done cos of my two younger ones i need to feed them and cloths them would be glad if you could help me on these ...thank you so much for having faith and pity over me,my info is Name:OLAWUYI BOLUWATIFE...COUNTRY:Nigeria...City:lagos...zipcode:23401....that is my info and you can send it trough western union or moneygram thank u so much for your understanding

will you help me send the phone to the address i gave you?i really want to hear your voice on phone and would be glad if you could help me with all i need to make these get done so that i can stop scamming people i need to move out of his house and get one for me and my younger ones,money for that is different cos i dont know the amount yet and i want you to take me as your son promise to be honest with you and not to tell you lies,will be waiting for the code to receive the money....thank you so much for been there for me

please you just need to help me on these,pity me and my younger ones we need food and cloths and we need to leave his house so help me on these and i wont ask you again...i really need you to help me send it today and will be glad and grateful if you can do that for me,you know am your son and you are my mother so help your son please am not like him who scammed his mother i will never scam you mother...Thank you for your understanding,please help me send the money and drop the code here

please talk to me,i really need you to help me on these i beg of you..i know you can do it so please help me on these mom,have pity over me and my younger ones we just need some food and cloths trust me i will never scam you cos i am really honest with you please do send it today i need to get somethings done about the application form that was given to me but i have no money to do it so please help me with it,it not much just $750 will be waiting for your reply with the code....thank you for your understanding

How do you want me to prove too you that i have stopped scamming people?

i dont do it again i swear,i have stopped
i really want a good job for my self so that i can have a better life so please try and believe me
i have stopped so tell me how you want me too prove my self

i dont have a phone any more that was the reason i told you too send me the phone you had extra but i can give you my friend number
should i send you his number
??
+2348185582536
that it