Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#275512 by Mike Wilson Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:20 pm
[email protected] Beagle puppy scam

201-701-3358 (registered in NJ)
443-873-0184 (registered in Baltimore)

The number the seller used:
470-344-4725 (registered in Atlanta, GA)
Hi<removed for privacy>. I was a victim of a scam from this site Animalexpressdelivery.com. They have your information listed on their website as being a partner with your association but are not listed on your website. They tried to get me to send a money gram and the payment had to be done before the puppy was put on the plane, but no plane was flying out from the puppy’s location to the place I was supposed to pick it up at during the time they said it would leave. They also used fake photos from different pet shipping sites, fake puppy photos that have been listed on other free ads sites, as well as sending photo from a catalog advertising a pet carrier and claiming it as the mother of the puppies. They also have multiple numbers from different states and only a singular person in the ‘customer service department”, claiming to have no supervisor. The company as well as the “seller” of the puppy have google voice phones and the seller denied to speak on the phone (their email is [email protected]). The seller also claimed that the puppies needed to find a home because their daughter was both pregnant and suffering from cancer. Only money gram payment would be accepted, online payment was denied and they requested me to give them my bank’s name and the payment should be worked out within 5-10 days and claimed that the puppy would be taken care of by professionals with no extra cost to me. Also the information about the puppy that was being shipped was the wrong one that I interested in. They had a female puppy that was the one that was supposed to be sent.

The numbers for the company that were used were as followed:
201-701-3358 (registered in NJ)
443-873-0184 (registered in Baltimore)

The number the seller used:
470-344-4725 (registered in Atlanta, GA)

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement