Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275352 by AlanJones Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:31 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +855979041753, +85593479761 & +85511718042

CÀ CUONG HAO HU CHAMBER
7/DIST 1 THANH BEN WARD
PHNOM PENH CAMBODIA
+855-979041753

Attention XXX

How are you? Hopefully, we shall grow in confidence as we proceed in this business.I am sorry to inform you we lost Mrs.HA Caro THINH this Morning, (May her soul rest in peace) I was about sending you Email, when I saw your Email now,
the doctor is not in town, He is in Thailand now for A meeting, he will be coming back in 7days time, as soon as he is back, the Death Certificate will be out and I will scan and send to you without fail.

I am open to you with hope that you do not have any ulterior motives and will always stay true to the end as my only partner and confidant in this business. I had a meeting with the lawyers and I have instructed them to proceed with documentation. I estimate that within few working days, the documentation will be completed and then we shall proceed with the transaction. As soon as the documents are ready, I shall let you know and also send you copies for your perusal.

BUT FIRST, YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE ACCOUNT WITH THE SAME BANK WERE THE FUNDS IS DEPOSITED ,(You are to activate a new Account with the Bank, with only US$95) BECAUSE THE INFORMATION FROM THE ACCOUNT ACTIVATION THAT WILL BE DONE IN YOUR NAME,WILL BE USE IN POWERING UP THE DOCUMENT FOR YOUR EASY TRANSFERRING OF FUNDS TO ANY OF YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT IN THIS WORLD, I NEED YOU TO FOLLOW THE RULE OF LAW IN CAMBODIA.

These documents are to be treated judiciously and strictly to facilitate our transaction as legitimate backing to avoid complications or litigation's afterwards.

At this stage of the transaction I would like to request that you keep it exclusively to your self and under no circumstance should you disclose to any body this transaction as I have tried to ensure all moralities perfected and we do not need any assistance from any body at least not for now, I do hope I can count on you for this little request of mine?.

Please note, 30% for you and 70% for charitable WORKS!

Copy of the Letter of Application for inheritance Will be send to you as soon as the Account is activated in your name by you.

TEXT FORM OF APPLICATION TO BANK

Full Name: ____________________
Full Home Address: _ _____________
Telephone/ Fax: (home):___________
Nationality: ___________________
Current Country(Location)_________
Marital Status:___________________
Identity Card/ International Passport (Scan and Send)_______

Cross Capital Trade Bank.
Foreign Transfer Operational Office,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Contact Person:
Mrs. Lipi .P.Ajita
For
Mr. Van. M. Lu
Tell: +855-93479761
Fax: +855-11718042
Email: ([email protected])

Please without delay use the above contact information to get across to the offshore bank via email or phone and state that you are writing regarding the release of $10,500,000.00. of Mrs.HA Caro THINH deposited with this bank.

Please do follow all instructions as stated above and make sure this is done as soon as possible and get back to me as soon as you contact them so I would make sure all ends are tied on my side to ensure the prompt process of your application.

I look forward to your timely update my friend, you can call me anytime for more information.

Regards and best wishes.

Yours Sincerely,
In Law Full Service.
specified. Barrister.CÀ CUONG HAO HU Esq.

Tell: +855-979041753

Co-corporate & property Consultants.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement