Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275351 by AlanJones Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:29 am
Reply-To: Grate Lual Mayok - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22677656270

Hello my good friend,

Many thanks for your prompt reply to carry out these, Firstly i am emailing you from the office of Assemble Church of Christ Mission here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso and i am staying in Female hostel, should in case you wish to call me on phone i can be reach through the office telephone number of Assemble Church of Christ Mission Refugee Camp (+226 77656270) once you call tell the Rev Father in charge you want to speak with Miss Great Lual Mayok that staying in Female hostel, Block 102 and he will send for me i will be more than happy to speak to you on phone so that i will explain more of myself to you.

I ran away from Sudan my country to Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso, after my Uncle threaten to kill me, if i do not give her the information to claim this money which is the only thing my late father left for me to survive the human raise, I ran to Burkina Faso where i have traveled with my father before and where the money is deposited to seek for help. Since i do not have anybody here in Burkina Faso i had no Option than to beg myself into a refugee camp to be able to eat and continue living, and here in the refugee things are very difficult due to high cost of living and as a refuge we are not authorized by the laws of Burkina Faso to do any type of work hence we don't have our resident permit.

The money i am talking about is deposited in Coris Bank International Ouagadougou Burkina Faso my Late Father Deposited the money with my name as his next of kin, already i have informed the Bank about my plan to withdraw this money but the Branch manager whom i meet in person told me my refugee status according to the law of Burkina Faso cannot authorize me clear this money. But he advised me to seek for a reliable foreign person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee so that their bank will transfer the money. This is the reason why i decided to contact you to assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe though i do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing i can do without your help, I wouldn't have bordered you if i have full access to the money within myself, because i am helpless without you, having no account and nobody abroad as a friend or relation.

So now that you have respond to me i will need your information because i will like to write a transfer authorization letter to the bank where this money is deposited to empower you as my foreign representative and trustee so that the bank will be away that you are contacting them on my behalf.

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR COUNTRY:
YOUR FULL ADDRESS:
YOUR AGE:
PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS:

I need the above information so that i will send a letter of authorization to the Bank and notify them that you are my representative. Please i beg you to keep our discussion as top secret for security reasons because i don't want my uncle to know about my present location now so that the whole transfer will be ok, i am giving all this detailed information with every transparency believing that you will have a clear picture of the base of help i need from you

I will be looking forward to hear from you soon, the attached picture here is my picture and i will also like to see yours to enable me know how you look like now.

Yours truly,

Miss Great Lual Mayok.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement