Information on romance scams and scammers.
#275340 by gtz Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:22 pm
Chemistry.com
Id: Bennoo54
email: [email protected]
cell: 919-980-5730

Bennoo54 wrote:
Hi,

I just went through your profile. You have a very interesting profile,i would love to get to know you. I am new to this
online dating, but i have not had much time to go through it, because of my busy schedule. I hope to hear from you soon. Do contact me on matt // ben25 at y3a3h3o3o3. // com just remove the slashes and 3's. You could also send me a message or call on nine one nine nine eight zero five seven three zero.

Matt.

ello again Beautiful, I really do appreciate your idea but don't you think it is rather better we exchange intelligent emails and get to understand ourselves better before talking on phone? this is because i want it to be a forever thing and not temporal, i just need you to give me the chance to tell you more about me on your private email because it is always hard for me to come on ourtime when i am at work but easy for me to access my emails, i hope this gives you a better understanding of why i demanded for your email ID....by the way my cell is 919 980 5730

url=http://www.4freeimagehost.com/show.php?i=167ea701788f.png] Image[/url]

Be smart, stay informed, but don't confront your scammer.
Advertisement

#275341 by gtz Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:24 pm
Same guy emailed me and gave me another email address;
email: [email protected]

Bennoo54 has sent you a message
I just went through your profile. You have a very interesting profile,i would love to get to know you. I am new to this online dating, but i have not had much time to go through it, because of my busy schedule. I hope to hear from you soon. Do contact me on ( matbtb251@█Y █ A █ H █ O █ O █ . █ C █ O █ M █ ). You could also send me a message or call on nine one nine nine eight zero five seven three zero.

Matt.

Be smart, stay informed, but don't confront your scammer.