Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275227 by AlanJones Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:17 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +34632158782

RIGHT TO CLAIM

Hello XXX,

It is good you have responded in time and I am glad that you can be benefited by this money. I hope it money will be a blessing to you. It'd touched my heart to reach out to people far and unknown. I thought it would be a quite different form of doing good from what is now common in opening a foundation. I believe this type would benefit more. Accept this as a harmless gift from me.As I wrote to you before in my previous email, $34,300,000.00 is yours for keep,

As promised, I am sending in the attachment, a letter for your favor which I have had prepared beforehand. It is the legal power giving you right/entitle you for the gift. Once you get it, MAKE SURE TO FILL IN YOUR INFORMATION. Then send it with an email to my barrister (BARRY WHITE) as application for the money to be release to you. I made mention in my last email that I might not need such amount to my name as I already have well over what I need. Please do not make a public show or media representation of this as I do not want to be plagued by countless demands.

One thing, I might not be quick to communicate with you after this email because I will not be monitoring it all the time. Make sure to get in touch with my barrister (BARCLAY'S BANK), Please my dear beloved, I want you to contact him, because he has to get the notarization of the sworn affidavit of the said funds on your behalf, as well as the authentication transfer modalities.

I have also sent a copy letter informing my barrister and My Bank (BARCLAY'S BANK)of you being a beneficiary. My blessing is with you. Enjoy every bit.

Now, get in touch with my barrister so that he can get you the sworn affidavit for you to claim the funds. I have also sent an email in your favor to them. My barrister details:

CONTACT LEGAL ADVISER: BARRISTER BARRY WHITE
BARRISTER BARRY WHITE SOLICITORS
Address:
Address: Calle Mateo Inurria, 15, 28036 Madrid, Spain
Tell: +34 632 158 782
Contact Email: [email protected]

With Love,

Alice Louise Walton

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement