Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#275068 by AlanJones Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:39 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349027765539

Dear Friend,

I have succeeded in transferring the (UDS$8.5m) with the assistant of another client from United Kingdom (UK) but i never forgot how you tried to help me in the past and i remembered you by keeping Automated Teller Machine Card (Atm Card) valued USD $500,00.00 with my secretary as your compensation.

Contact him on this E-mail address ([email protected]) i instructed him that you will contact him for the Atm Card.The delivery cost you will send to him according to the arrangement i made with a well known courier company is $208 only and here are the information's to send the money to him,

RECEIVERS NAME:ONU EZE
AMOUNT:USD$208
TEXT QUESTION:WHO
TEXT ANSWER:MARTINS
REFERENCE NUMBER

Payable to western union or money gram money transfer and send your Full Name & House Address together with your Private Telephone Number when sending the Payment information's to him to avoid sending your Atm Card to a wrong person..
Name:Rev.Martins Iyeke
E-MAIL:[email protected]
TEL:+234-9027765539

Truly Yours,
Major General Ahmed Daku Rtd

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement