Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#274957 by AlanJones Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:05 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447459172894

Compliments,

It is my pleasure to reach you after our unsuccessful attempt on our business transaction. Well, I just want to use this medium to thank you very much for your earlier assistance to help me in receiving the funds without any positive outcome.

I am happy to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving the funds with the help of a new partner from South-America Mr.Alfredo Gomez Castillo.

Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady Accountant and she rendered a tremendous help to us. My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully.

In appreciation of your earlier assistance to me in receiving the funds, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $1,500,000.00 as a reward.

This is from my own share. I did this simply to show appreciation to you for your kind support and assistance even though we could not succeed due to some unforseen circumstances and reason but it has been a gate way to my success today.

Presently, I am in Oslo-Norway for investment project with my own share under the advice of my advocate.

In the light of the above you are therefore to contact my Bank Director Mr.Jeffery Krogh and do send him your contact address/information where you want the Fund to be sent to you.

Stated below is his contact information.

Mr.Jeffery Krogh
BNP Paribas Private Bank
[email protected]
+44 7459 172894

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy/happiness together after all the suffering at that time. In the moment I am very busy here in Norway because of the investment projects which the new partner and I are having at hand.

So feel free to get in touch with the BNP Paribas Bank Director without any further delay.

With My Best Regards,
Dr.Roland Jones

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement