Information on romance scams and scammers.
#254658 by rococo Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:14 pm
mydailyflog.com/mercygood/profile
mercygood
mercy lindaandrew
27 year old, woman from Dakar, Senegal

Hi my dear, My name is mercy i am a nice looking young girl, i would like to Establish a true relationship with you in one love. please send email to me at
([email protected]) i will reply to you with my picture and tell you more about myself. REMAIN thanks and blessed for me, your new friend mercy.

fake profile on FB
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mercy Lindaandrew
Lindaandrew Mercy

https://www.facebook.com/wesam.abed.923
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004514041626
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008486979245
https://www.facebook.com/lukas.artaza.16

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Advertisement

#260718 by rococo Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:54 pm
wachma.com/
lindalove
Home unavailable :D

2 days ago
Hi my dear, My name is mercy i am a nice looking young girl, i would like to Establish a true relationship with you in one love. please send email to me at ([email protected]) i will reply to you with my picture and tell you more about myself. REMAIN thanks and blessed for me, your new friend mercy
danstasteofsummer.com/
mercygood

He declared 05/06/15
Hi my dear, My name is mercy i am a nice looking young girl, i would like to Establish a true relationship with you in one love. please send email to me at ([email protected]) i will reply to you with my picture and tell you more about myself. REMAIN thanks and blessed for me, your new friend mercy..
#260929 by malu53 Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:09 pm
Hello dear.
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail,
How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Miss Mercy Linda Andrew, i am from Libya in North Africa, am 25 years old,5.4ft tall, fair in complexion ( never married ) and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country,I love reading and spots and like to visit parks and garden to be close to nature. I love children too and will like to have many children when i get married.

Please listen to this important information about me, My late father Dr.Andrews John, who was CEO chairman managing director of (ANDREWS IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY) (Ltd) in Tripoli (The capital State of Libya). During the war, the rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the banks, name ROYAL BANK LONDON, which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $3.6 M (Three Million, six Hundred Thousand Dollars.) And i have contacted the bank so that i can have the money at least to start a new life for myself but they requested that i should have a foreign partner as my representative due to my living status here in refugee camp.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country,and i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place, So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret from people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is Reverend Father. Timothy Christian, who is in charge of our Missionary here in the camp because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, i like honest and understanding person and a man of vision, truth and hardworking, our main language here is french but English is my favorite because i also speaks it fluently. I will send you the bank's details in my next mail but for trust and confidence firstly i will like you to send me in your reply your details such as your full name,your country and address, your age and occupation so that i can send to the bank and let them know you.

Meanwhile i will like you to call me through the reverend's telephone number so we can talk more, The Reverend's phone number is ( +221773897195 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call, and Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours in love
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015
#274784 by malu53 Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:59 am
This is linda God have done it for me
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Ecuador Presently I'm in Ecuador for investment
projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact reverend christian john of St.Mary's Catholic Church
his email address is (reverend [email protected]) 00221772726345 contact him to send you the total usd $ 350.000.00 which I kept for your compensation
for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with rev christian and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.
Finally, remember that I had timothy ded instruction to the rev Christian on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev , and he will send
the amount to you without any delay.
With best regards
Ms linda.
Subject: This is linda God have done it for me
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015