Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#274703 by DDT Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:50 am
WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA
ROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU.
Direct:Telephone Number: +229- 98762744
Email:( [email protected] )

Att Dear,

I Mr. Johnson Jerry hereby inform you that we have processed your payment and your first payment of $4000.00 is available for you to pick up by (YOU); but is still ON-HOLD. Because you have to pay the activation fee of $100 us dollar only before you will state making use of your first payment of 4000USD so get back to us urgently with the payment information for easier pick up,

Below are the first instrumental payments tracking details. Track your first payment online now using the MTCN, Senders First Name & Last Name as directed below:

Click on below link or copy it and past to track your payment online but once you track it you will not pick it until you send the required fee .

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global

MTCN... 0732627772
SENDERS NAME... Alihou Hounsa
SENDERS COUNTRY... BENIN REPUBLIC
TEXT QUESTION.... IN GOD
TEXT ANS... WE TRUST
AMOUNT... $4,000.00

Use this information to make the payment and send me the payment information after you make the payment okay.

RECEIVER:_______ CHRIS OBI
COUNTRY CODE:____ 229
City__________ Cotonou
QUESTION:_______URGENT
ANSWER:_________ Today.
AMOUNT:_________$100 only
Send The MTCN NO:___________________
Sender Name:________________________
Amount: $100 DOLLAR

HOW EVER, NOTE THAT IF YOU CAN BE ABLE TO SEND THE $100 USD RIGHT NOW THEN YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT SAME DAY WITH OUT DELAY. EACH PAYMENT HERE IN OUR OFFICE HAS JUST ONE WEEK, SEVEN DAYS AS EXPIRATION DATE. (7days) SO HASTEN UP AND SEND THE FEE AND RECEIVE YOUR DAILY $4,000.00USD AS THAT IS THE PROCEDURES AND INSTRUCTION FROM FINANCE MINISTRY.

Email: ( [email protected])
THANK YOU SO MUCH AND WE AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE. CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU HAVE SEND THE FEE AND LET ME HAVE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. CALL OR SMS+229- 98762744.. EMAIL: ( [email protected] )
Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Johnson jerry
Office Telephone +229- 98762744..
Western Union Send Money Worldwide
Email: ( [email protected] )
Registered 2014 - 2015 Western Union Money Transfer.
All Right Reserved.
Advertisement

#274704 by DDT Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:51 am
Use this information to make the payment and send me the payment information after you make the payment okay.

RECEIVER:_______ CHRIS OBI
COUNTRY CODE:____ 229
City__________ Cotonou
QUESTION:_______URGENT
ANSWER:_________ Today.
AMOUNT:_________$100 only
Send The MTCN NO:___________________
Sender Name:________________________
Amount: $100 DOLLAR