Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#274635 by AlanJones Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:22 am

Dear Sir

I sent two emails to you last week making my seclarubg my intention to go into joint business with you. But no respnse was received from you. Can you please go through the emails and respond accordingly.

Looking forward to your response

Thanks

Breez Holms

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#274636 by AlanJones Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:23 am

Dear XXX

In my first email, I stated that i will love to jointly go into investment project with you as i discoivered the
opportunity in my bank to borrow out a huge sum from an account which has been dormant for the past 10 years without
trace of the owner. My intention of contacting you is to see how we can invest the fund in any good business
and trade with for 5 years and return the fund then re-invest it again after one year. This fund is huge and free for transfer via swift.

I look forward to your reply to enable me give you more details.

Thanks

Breez Holms

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#274637 by AlanJones Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:23 am
Tel. No.: +22998436964

Dear XXX

I sent you the email to let you have an idea of my proposal before we talk. on phone. My number is +229 984 369 64and you can reach me by 9am tomorroa morning.

I wait for your call or reply.

Thanks

Breez Holms